Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 20. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
The closer the end of ICO, the more fees.
the ACorn project is really valued by investors.
the one who thinks about the future and prospects will be rewarded.
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!
HitBTC is already a very large exchange that guarantees liquidity of the acquisitions made by investors. Now it is necessary to focus on the product.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Wow, Acorn sold 2.8 kk tokens in 2 days! That's great news. In total, about 17kk tokens have already been sold.

Good dynamics!
Yeah, that's great news. Now I am completely convinced that Acorn will achieve great success. I'm sure the price of a token will rise !
In total, about 10 million tokens were sold at the main stage of the ICO? not bad! The project collected in this case 20kk $!
Yes, it's a lot of money. Today, one of the representatives of the team said that they are negotiating with a very large exchange in addition to HitBTC!
Activity: 420

$1.2m plus in OAK Tokens Sold....

I am sure that the efforts of the team for the representation of the ACORN project at conferences and road shows were not wasted, I think that this person came from there.
Yes, I marked for myself this new achievement for Acorn team. Guess this contribution from big ICO pool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

$1.2m plus in OAK Tokens Sold....

I am sure that the efforts of the team for the representation of the ACORN project at conferences and road shows were not wasted, I think that this person came from there.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
First ever blog post from the tech team!!

How can one platform work for everyone?
⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb

"In fact, blockchain actually creates some hurdles that we need to leap.

For example: tokens, wallets, exchanges. These are all well understood concepts to many of us, but for the majority these make little to no sense. Do your parents understand blockchain? They may do, but more likely the only knowledge they have are some scary articles they’ve seen in the press.

We need them, and people like them, to be able to back projects as easy as super knowledgeable crypto-fanatics — easier in fact — because they will likely have less patience and willingness to learn something new."

A rather responsible approach to the analysis of possible problems of the platform. Bravo for honesty. But, does this mean that it will be possible to invest on the Acorn platform not only from cryptocurrencies?

You can only fund projects in OAK but you can buy the OAK from fiat on the platform Smiley

What volume of tokens is sufficient for the functioning Acorn ecosystem? Are there any such calculations based on a projected values of financing projects amount on the platform?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

I think that this is a whale came and bought such a volume just one transaction.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Excellent news came from this fund, it turns out he will finance the project with a few injections. It is possible that there is still good news ahead, if other funds wishing to buy a good asset will get this fund, taking into account its reputation, we will get a very good result this year. The team works just amazing - considering everything that is happening now in the markets.

Consistent sponsorship is a very competent decision.
on the one hand - it motivates the investment project for better work
on the other hand - some kind of security, dose the amount of investment and do control slices to understand the success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Excellent news came from this fund, it turns out he will finance the project with a few injections. It is possible that there is still good news ahead, if other funds wishing to buy a good asset will get this fund, taking into account its reputation, we will get a very good result this year. The team works just amazing - considering everything that is happening now in the markets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I have already come across several projects of such sort, but Acorn team has completely different goals. That’s why i recommend them
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Guys, I just wanted to tell you that if you created your own blockchain, it would be a big step towards success.
I fully agree with you, it's a great idea. Currently, projects with their own blockchain or Protocol are gaining success.

Creating your own blockchain is a good idea, but this task requires a lot of resources and money. I do not think that the Acorn team should do this now. Maybe in 1-2 years it will be relevant.

I think so. that the team has a long plan for a year and two.
now their forces are entrusted to a quality start and work with the collection of funds.
In fact, the list of partners can be developed indefinitely.

Own blockchain is a good course. But do you need it for business today? I think not. Time and money is better not to distract yet on such things now. So that with this on my view can be not to rush.
Activity: 764
Merit: 502
Market Integration Platform
Guys, I just wanted to tell you that if you created your own blockchain, it would be a big step towards success.
I fully agree with you, it's a great idea. Currently, projects with their own blockchain or Protocol are gaining success.

Creating your own blockchain is a good idea, but this task requires a lot of resources and money. I do not think that the Acorn team should do this now. Maybe in 1-2 years it will be relevant.

now their forces are entrusted to a quality start and work with the collection of funds.

The main thing that business worked. Own blockchain is not required for this.

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

Good dynamics!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103

Good dynamics!

Good dynamics!

I've been thinking how this project will turn the business industry in undeveloped countries,
in countries with low economies, limited investments.
this is really cool and necessary for the modern world.

Good dynamics!
Activity: 434
Good article. really 230 projects.

Many of them require serious monetization. I'm sure that many of these ideas will be successful.

article - Open access to funding will open opportunities to businesses around the world.

https://medium.com/theacorncollective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf

we will all witness a new discovery.
the segment of this business is practically free,
taking into account the scale of the Acorn project - it will take the bulk of this undivided market!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Good article. really 230 projects.

Many of them require serious monetization. I'm sure that many of these ideas will be successful.

article - Open access to funding will open opportunities to businesses around the world.

https://medium.com/theacorncollective/what-if-you-could-crowdfund-any-project-9823134c2fbf
Pages:
Jump to: