Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 23. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.
But further rapid growth,

I like this prediction,
The project does not hurt, just go to the stock exchange and go to the moon))

Looks like you're damn right!
the fall began, I start to consider the% decline
a week later we are preparing for growth?

Acorn hold on!

I want to believe in this optimistic forecast. But the reality may be worse. I'm already ready to see bitcoin for $ 4000 and expect the market to grow only in 2019.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Despite the bear market Acorn has collected enough money to advance on the roadmap. I believe in the project and hope for the implementation of the idea.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i was in the AMA with the new investor Dan yesterday. That guy is a superstar

Can you give a link to the recording of this broadcast?

Here he is "Why I'm buying OAK" From the CEO of a huge hedgefund https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/5-minutes-with-dan-welton-ceo-and-founder-of-bellacre-and-whisper-ip-crypto-hedge-fund-5f444fb1081

“If you are sitting on the sidelines wondering whether to purchase OAK, consider this — Acorn has the potential to find the next Facebook, the next Uber, or the next Apple...”

Shut up and take my money! Great article about my favorite startup of 2018!

sounds ultimatum, but specifically))
in fact - yes, all the prerequisites for a steep project
teams Fire!
The idea is cool!
a small cap is collected!
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
First ever blog post from the tech team!!

How can one platform work for everyone?
⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb

"In fact, blockchain actually creates some hurdles that we need to leap.

For example: tokens, wallets, exchanges. These are all well understood concepts to many of us, but for the majority these make little to no sense. Do your parents understand blockchain? They may do, but more likely the only knowledge they have are some scary articles they’ve seen in the press.

We need them, and people like them, to be able to back projects as easy as super knowledgeable crypto-fanatics — easier in fact — because they will likely have less patience and willingness to learn something new."

A rather responsible approach to the analysis of possible problems of the platform. Bravo for honesty. But, does this mean that it will be possible to invest on the Acorn platform not only from cryptocurrencies?

You can only fund projects in OAK but you can buy the OAK from fiat on the platform Smiley

Excellent! In fact, it's the same thing.

I don't think that this is the same thing. Because direct financing from fiat willn't create a value ACO. It's really very important information that indicates good prospects for Acorn.
Activity: 434

Here he is "Why I'm buying OAK" From the CEO of a huge hedgefund https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/5-minutes-with-dan-welton-ceo-and-founder-of-bellacre-and-whisper-ip-crypto-hedge-fund-5f444fb1081

“If you are sitting on the sidelines wondering whether to purchase OAK, consider this — Acorn has the potential to find the next Facebook, the next Uber, or the next Apple...”

HAHA you have excellent thinking my friend. A unique combination of a sense of humor with intuitive progress.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Wow, I gotta get in on this Reddit AMA thing. Do I need to create a Reddit account in order to ask Moritz some hard-hitting questions? Smiley
I WILL try to be precise with my questions Smiley

This is a great idea, I have quite a few questions to ask.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.
But further rapid growth,

I like this prediction,
The project does not hurt, just go to the stock exchange and go to the moon))

Looks like you're damn right!
the fall began, I start to consider the% decline
a week later we are preparing for growth?

Acorn hold on!
Activity: 26
Meanwhile here's some updates from the Tech Team.

Series One in a three-part video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpv1-zw6zI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=72950827&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Great guys, the thing I like in your project is that you constantly keep us updated on technique development as well as new and new collaborations with different projects. By the way guys, do we have established day for HitBTC listing? A week or two maybe after Crowd-sale end? Btw have you reached guys Kucoin officials on listing issue? I like Kucoin, I will be very glad to see Acorn there! Thanks in advance!

Listing on HitBTC will be soon after the ICO, likely two weeks or so, yes. No exact date as it depends on AML, we have to check all of our contributors for the bank's purposes Smiley Currently on HitBTC and Bancor but this is only the beginning Cheesy
Okay thanks for letting us know
Merit: 10

Series One in a three-part video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpv1-zw6zI&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=72950827&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Great guys, the thing I like in your project is that you constantly keep us updated on technique development as well as new and new collaborations with different projects. By the way guys, do we have established day for HitBTC listing? A week or two maybe after Crowd-sale end? Btw have you reached guys Kucoin officials on listing issue? I like Kucoin, I will be very glad to see Acorn there! Thanks in advance!

Listing on HitBTC will be soon after the ICO, likely two weeks or so, yes. No exact date as it depends on AML, we have to check all of our contributors for the bank's purposes Smiley Currently on HitBTC and Bancor but this is only the beginning Cheesy

You get listing on good exchanges. And if this is only the beginning, then the project will have a serious success. It's nice to realize that there will not be a painful waiting for exchanges. Everything is simple and transparent.
Activity: 172

⠀⠀
Creating a platform which is usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone presents some interesting challenges that are unique to Acorn... Read all about them here, straight form the tech team: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/how-we-approach-user-experience-at-the-acorn-collective-410f4da7cedb

For example: tokens, wallets, exchanges. These are all well understood concepts to many of us, but for the majority these make little to no sense. Do your parents understand blockchain? They may do, but more likely the only knowledge they have are some scary articles they’ve seen in the press.

We need them, and people like them, to be able to back projects as easy as super knowledgeable crypto-fanatics — easier in fact — because they will likely have less patience and willingness to learn something new."

A rather responsible approach to the analysis of possible problems of the platform. Bravo for honesty. But, does this mean that it will be possible to invest on the Acorn platform not only from cryptocurrencies?

You can only fund projects in OAK but you can buy the OAK from fiat on the platform Smiley
Oh ok, that is good to know
Activity: 420

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

⠀⠀

Excellent! In fact, it's the same thing.

Activity: 122

⠀⠀

Activity: 182
Who has any forecasts for trading on the stock exchange? How do you think the drawdown will be? I would very much like to buy more if the price falls Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. Who has not seen the Interview with CEO Moritz Kurtz from TheCryptoZombie on YouTube channel, then be sure to look
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24-Ql_Flm2k&feature=youtu.be&utm_content=71736411&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
Yeah, that's impressive. I really like the fact that the Acorn team consists of media personalities. That is, the progress of the team is very transparent.
Activity: 490
I have some great ideas that I want to use Acorn for when it's live
lad, there is no need to wait.
applications have already been accepted and all the great ideas - green light as at a traffic light)
the sooner you go, the sooner you will rise.
Acorn is made just for this, bolder.
Merit: 103

Activity: 149
I have some great ideas that I want to use Acorn for when it's live
Pages:
Jump to: