Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 22. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Sharing a few of the projects on Twitter this week ⚡️💪

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/1007203892919185408

Finally, I saw the exact number of projects in development. All the time talking about 300 projects, like 300 Spartans))

From the article I learned that there are 230 of them.

I was especially impressed with the project of the Antarctic expedition. They are courageous people, they want to go sub-arctic Siberia where there is minus 90 degrees Celsius.

I like it was on the street at minus 60 and it was not very pleasant. I wonder how much money travelers want to collect for the expedition?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Sharing a few of the projects on Twitter this week ⚡️💪

https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/1007203892919185408

Finally, I saw the exact number of projects in development. All the time talking about 300 projects, like 300 Spartans))

From the article I learned that there are 230 of them.

I was especially impressed with the project of the Antarctic expedition. They are courageous people, they want to go sub-arctic Siberia where there is minus 90 degrees Celsius.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Latest update from the Developer's blog

Acorn is trying something new...
⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Get it right and you’ll have something amazing, get it wrong and it could be painful."
⠀⠀⠀⠀
Read full article here: https://medium.com/theacorncollective/acorn-collective-will-be-the-first-true-crowdfunding-platform-60b2f30f7ee5
Activity: 122
Activity: 56
Guys recently I have been watching how altcoins on the HitBTC exchange are growing in price. Don't you think that could happen to Acorn? What do you think the price of the token will be on the exchange?

who knows, but this project has real value by making something available that doesn't already exist

crowdfunding does already exist, have you never heard of it before? really?!

of course i have already heard of it MATE!!!! what I mean is that they are making it available to countries that have never had access to it before and that it will be on the blockchain and decentralized. Happy now???!!!
Guys don't need to argue. It's not. We are talking about the current situation in the market. Do you think Acorn will be able to enter the market during its recovery?
I think sometimes if you dont know all the factors and conditions, its hard to make an accurate call. I can honestly think of a sensible argument for both sides, delaying the launch and waiting for a better market, and also just getting the token/name out there now and putting the platform launch one step closer, but potentially slightly devaluing the token. Out of interest, what is your preferred views on this mate?
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Why we need to be daring to create the first true crowdfunding platform
https://medium.com/theacorncollective/acorn-collective-will-be-the-first-true-crowdfunding-platform-60b2f30f7ee5

As head of User Experience (UX) at The Acorn Collective, I wanted to share how we will be approaching the design of the Acorn platform.

In my first article I gave a brief introduction to the guiding UX principles that we have come up with to help us ensure the platform is as usable, accessible and pleasurable for everyone who comes in contact with it.

In this series I will discuss each principle in context of a challenge that we will face when building this new product.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Guys recently I have been watching how altcoins on the HitBTC exchange are growing in price. Don't you think that could happen to Acorn? What do you think the price of the token will be on the exchange?

who knows, but this project has real value by making something available that doesn't already exist

of course i have already heard of it MATE!!!! what I mean is that they are making it available to countries that have never had access to it before and that it will be on the blockchain and decentralized. Happy now???!!!
Guys don't need to argue. It's not. We are talking about the current situation in the market. Do you think Acorn will be able to enter the market during its recovery?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
When the fees are over and the project is released to the exchange, the basic plan of action will be corrected based on the resources collected, the market situation and the product's readiness. Next, I think the team will present the option that really, quickly and efficiently can be launched. Each such breakthrough on the project map will add to the cost of the token. It's good to have Acorn so popular now.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Decline in the markets still can not be called panic, but it is easy to trace the dependence of everything and even if there is no centralization, we still see the same thing every time. The domino principle works like a clock and does not give failures. I'm not worried at all and do not panic. Acorn will confidently show its growth already this year. As for bitcoin and is ready to buy at a level of 2-3k; D
Activity: 490
Only if you make a long investment get peace of mind and the lack of dependence on the daily market conditions and its indicators in numbers. I own a number of tokens of great projects including Acorn. They will all show the real qualitative result without exception. Therefore, I do not even wait, but I know and I just do my own things, marking only the main points.
Activity: 149

OK OK - good point - keep your hair on pal. Sorry
Activity: 252

Activity: 149

Activity: 252

Activity: 812
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Hi, guys can you help me please,  at 14:00 video
he talks about this new feature, but I couldn't find it in the whitepaper
Maybe you couldn't find it in white paper because it's a new feature and wp has not been updated yet. You should be patient.
Activity: 602
Hi, guys can you help me please,  at 14:00 video
he talks about this new feature, but I couldn't find it in the whitepaper
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.
But further rapid growth,

I like this prediction,
The project does not hurt, just go to the stock exchange and go to the moon))

Looks like you're damn right!
the fall began, I start to consider the% decline
a week later we are preparing for growth?

Acorn hold on!

I want to believe in this optimistic forecast. But the reality may be worse. I'm already ready to see bitcoin for $ 4000 and expect the market to grow only in 2019.
Just keep on belive in our way, man. One day this crap will end!
It's okay. You don't have to worry too much about the fall. It is normal for the market. There are different phases. Yes, psychologically it's hard, but it will have to go through

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
today communicated with serious analysts of their hedge fund, predict this month another drop of 30-40% on average.
But further rapid growth,

I like this prediction,
The project does not hurt, just go to the stock exchange and go to the moon))

Looks like you're damn right!
the fall began, I start to consider the% decline
a week later we are preparing for growth?

Acorn hold on!

I want to believe in this optimistic forecast. But the reality may be worse. I'm already ready to see bitcoin for $ 4000 and expect the market to grow only in 2019.
Just keep on belive in our way, man. One day this crap will end!
Pages:
Jump to: