Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 47. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Solid project - Acorn Collective could be one of my top 3 crypto investments of 2018. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 182
What date will the main ICO stage be over at? 
According to the plan, on June, 24, but it seems to me that it’ll happen much earlier.   

Let's hope so! Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
According to the plan, on June, 24, but it seems to me that it’ll happen much earlier.    

on this topic it would not be bad to organize a competition - a bet))
and a prize of up to 1000 tokens
here battles and conversations would unfold!

There are already enough competitions and various events with such a large reward. I think that Acorn has already paid enough to its community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

on this topic it would not be bad to organize a competition - a bet))
and a prize of up to 1000 tokens
here battles and conversations would unfold!
Can someone please tell me what countries Acorn Collective will not be available in?

Haven't you asked this before?

Yes sorry but forgot and can't find the post

That's OK - I don't have a full list but it won't be available in the obvious countries like Iran and North Korea
Activity: 252
Can someone please tell me what countries Acorn Collective will not be available in?

Yes sorry but forgot and can't find the post

Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Judging by the WP, Tailored Audiences  is a very important factor for success. What tools will be available to access it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Hello. What social network if your platform is relevant info published more often on? I wouldn’t like to litter my feed.   
WOWEE!! Every single time I come back in here there are 100 new questions! Love the enthusiasm around this project, heaven only knows how successful this is going to be, this is such a classy operation too, long live OAK! Keep it up everyone, so awesome to see so many people on board the Acorn train. x
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
Hello. What social network if your platform is relevant info published more often on? I wouldn’t like to litter my feed.   
Activity: 14
Acorn promises big news in the next few days, I think they will please us. Does anyone have any idea what this is about?

No - but I am certainly curious as an investor  Smiley
Activity: 210
I think now many investors expect that the market and the Etherium in particular turn around to would buy Acorn token as much as possible
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Acorn promises big news in the next few days, I think they will please us. Does anyone have any idea what this is about?
Activity: 40
I saw that Acorn estimates that only 10% of the ideas get approved by Kickstarter. Huge potential for this industry.
Activity: 14

another proof and strengthening of the confidence that the project is healthy and promising.
I'm sure investors will close the fee in 7 days.

Thanks for sharing the links to the ratings above. To sum up in one word: Promising!
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

another proof and strengthening of the confidence that the project is healthy and promising.
I'm sure investors will close the fee in 7 days.
Activity: 266
How many active users are you planning to attract during the first 2 years after official release of the platform? I think that this number is no less than a million.   
Pages:
Jump to: