Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 69. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The confidence in the project towards the beginning of its basic sales has reached a very impressive level. Even if we consider the transfer of terms for almost a month - as something negative, although it's hard. As a result, we can see that the project is really dynamically developing, the team is professional and knows what it is doing. Feel confident management - so managers have the necessary skills and knowledge. All this inspires optimism!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Only a week left before the start of sales. I think the popularity of the project is now at its peak, it remains only to maintain this level of popularity within the allotted period of sales and the deal will be done. It is no coincidence that the ratings have remained high throughout the time. Good luck and patience to the team!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Guys is it true that Acorn have added the best rating sites? There's a lot of noise in the telegram group because of that! I am very glad that the project in which I invested is so popular.
Activity: 812
good evening. the notion of ethicality differs significantly depending on habits of a particular country or environment. wont this become a problem for platform’s development?
I don't think that would be a problem. In any case, Acorn will eventually distribute its product around the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
good evening. the notion of ethicality differs significantly depending on habits of a particular country or environment. wont this become a problem for platform’s development?
Activity: 392
let’s say the project has several objections in terms of legislation. will it be removed from Acorn immediately or will an author have time to remedy the defects?
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
hi there. who will make a decision regarding the ethical aspect of the project which is considered by the Acorn platform?   
as far as i remember, a special group of moderators will work on this. there will be two or more of them, the exact number is unknown so far
but is it relational to provide a small group of people with such power? it seems to me that this creates a basis for corruption 
they just mark the projects which can potentially violate the rules in order to consider them more carefully on the near future
okay, but who will consider them after that? is there kinda common voting and smthng like that?
the commission will include scrutiny by legal experts, as well as potentially an ethics board and finally a community vote.
okay, and if the project is considered to be unethical or illegal, will all the investments be given back? it’d be fair
Activity: 252
hi there. who will make a decision regarding the ethical aspect of the project which is considered by the Acorn platform?   
as far as i remember, a special group of moderators will work on this. there will be two or more of them, the exact number is unknown so far
but is it relational to provide a small group of people with such power? it seems to me that this creates a basis for corruption 
they just mark the projects which can potentially violate the rules in order to consider them more carefully on the near future
okay, but who will consider them after that? is there kinda common voting and smthng like that?
the commission will include scrutiny by legal experts, as well as potentially an ethics board and finally a community vote.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
hello!
to participate in main sale am need whitelisting and make KYC procedure?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
good afternoon. what was the price of the token within the framework of pre-ICO? 
1 OAK = 0.7 USD, so i’m not surprised that they were sold out so fast
Activity: 238
good afternoon. what was the price of the token within the framework of pre-ICO? 
Activity: 532
Activity: 322
perhaps you should refuse holding votings for community? i doubt that everyone who has a right to vote has reasonable opinion   
Activity: 490
so when does the ico start again?
the main stage of the ICO will begin on may 26, 2018 and will last until June 24, 2018. The price at the ICO stage will be 1 OAK-1.40 usd.

absolutely true.
earlier there was a transfer for 1 month.
now the date will not change I suppose.
Activity: 812
so when does the ico start again?
the main stage of the ICO will begin on may 26, 2018 and will last until June 24, 2018. The price at the ICO stage will be 1 OAK-1.40 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: