Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 82. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
And this exchange knows how to manipulate token price.

To do this, they must have a large volume of tokens. I noticed that there is a very large activity of trading robots on this exchange. That's what You mean?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. If a project use some complex technologies, do its author need to have a patent on them?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
 today, many startups are offering very unusual solutions for "adult films" industry

will their authors be able to raise funds on Acorn?
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Recently HitBTC became very popular exchange and it is heavier to get on this exchange. Therefore, it is a great success for Acorn
This is the exact information about the stock exchange HitBTC?
Of course! you can verify this by watching the official Acorn post on Twitter about it. https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/987889484212686849
I have some doubt about this exchange. I saw some reports from traders that have issues with withdraws from HitBTC. And this exchange knows how to manipulate token price. Yes, exchange is big. But no the one of the best  Sad
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I have a great hope that when Acorn enters the stock exchange it will fall on the rising wave. And everyone will keep tokens, not sell them to the effects of panic. This market was experiencing and not such a correction, so you need to be patient. I'm sure Acorn will survive all the tests! Wink
Activity: 364
What is the soft-cap of this project?
5 million dollars, and it was achieved at the pre-sale stage.
Activity: 294
What is the soft-cap of this project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Recently HitBTC became very popular exchange and it is heavier to get on this exchange. Therefore, it is a great success for Acorn
This is the exact information about the stock exchange HitBTC?
Of course! you can verify this by watching the official Acorn post on Twitter about it. https://twitter.com/AcoCollective/status/987889484212686849
Activity: 62
Activity: 238
What is the maximum period for processing one application for fundraising? Sometimes delay strongly affects project’s prospects.
Activity: 322
Hello. How many days are left until the resumption of the ICO?
is about two weeks, but I suggest applying for getting into the white list today
Activity: 24
Hello. How many days are left until the resumption of the ICO?
Activity: 18
Good news ! Hope you have a great success
Activity: 35
Have followed this project since before! more good news please
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
good afternoon suppose that a project will harm the environment but will create several hundred new jobs will it have a chance to pass moderation?
Activity: 74
token sale is over? whats next?

Not over. Pre-sale is over yes, but main sale takes place from the 26th may. It says so right there in the title.
Activity: 32
Activity: 224
Hey. What happens if moderators cannot decide whether to add a project to the site or not?
as far as I remember, in such cases it is put to the vote of the entire Acorn community
this is strange, since different countries have different perceptions of law
the vote will be conducted only if a project has already been found lawful, but moderators still have some doubts
got it will a beginner, who will have been a platform user for just a few days, have a right to vote?

I’ve already told you that only members of the community, who actively use the OAK and consistently invest in projects, will have this right.
Okay, but how do you determine the value of a vote? Does it depend on how much I invest, or how many tokens I have on my account?
Activity: 210
Hey. What happens if moderators cannot decide whether to add a project to the site or not?
as far as I remember, in such cases it is put to the vote of the entire Acorn community
the vote will be conducted only if a project has already been found lawful, but moderators still have some doubts
got it will a beginner, who will have been a platform user for just a few days, have a right to vote?

I’ve already told you that only members of the community, who actively use the OAK and consistently invest in projects, will have this right.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: