Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 81. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
This is a good decision. Backor itself  collected an excellent amount and it helps start-ups to move forward
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Did you know Acorn has joined the Bancor Network?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/995598023899205632

Main Sale in 13 Days - this is a significant cooperation. The system is very popular, and I'm sure it will be useful for the development of the community
Activity: 210
hey

why did you suddenly decide to change your own white paper?

don't you think that this is wired?
i suppose that the Acorn team just wants to provide all its investors, current and potential, with up-to-date information
do you really need to rewrite the white paper for this?

it seemed to me that it would be enough to report all changes on social networks and there wouldn’t be any problems
not everyone reads social networks

in addition, only a few of them offer a convenient way to disseminate information
really?

it seemed to me that in our time it is simply impossible to miss the information on social networks, and that’s why they would be ideal for its dissemination
again, here we are talking about convenience issue.

you will not be able to write huge posts on Twitter or Facebook, because almost no one will finish reading them
i complete agree

when I intend to invest in a project, at first I get acquainted with the concept outline

only then, if the project gets me interested, I start studying the white paper
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
hey

i suppose that the Acorn team just wants to provide all its investors, current and potential, with up-to-date information

it seemed to me that it would be enough to report all changes on social networks and there wouldn’t be any problems

in addition, only a few of them offer a convenient way to disseminate information
really?

it seemed to me that in our time it is simply impossible to miss the information on social networks, and that’s why they would be ideal for its dissemination
again, here we are talking about convenience issue.

you will not be able to write huge posts on Twitter or Facebook, because almost no one will finish reading them
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
hey

really?

hey

hey

hey

Activity: 74
Less than two weeks before the start of the main sale ... What are the forecasts - how long will Acorn pick up the hard cover? I think two or three weeks will be enough. Although if the market will show negative dynamics - I think this period may increase.
Given the large community at Acorn, I think Hardcap can be achieved within 1 week. You are right, it all depends on the state of the market.

Might be quicker. Pre-sale started slow but when soft cap was reached it was over almost instantly. People held off due to the risk but when soft cap was hit theywere more comfortable. I think(hope) this might be one of the fastest main sale's to date to reach it's target.

hey

Only change I saw wqas the allocation of OAK. Was there something else?
hey

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Personally, I believe that the project will be one of the most successful this year. For success here in Acornn has everything you need. This view reflects the ratings of the rating services as ICObench. Considering that the project is already at the finish line of preparation before the main sales. Only forward and believe in victory! Smiley
Activity: 209
Hello. Maybe the Acorn team should accept fiat during the ICO?
I do not think that potential investors will have problems with buying ETH for fiat, so it makes no sense to me.
Activity: 224
Hello. Maybe the Acorn team should accept fiat during the ICO?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Less than two weeks before the start of the main sale ... What are the forecasts - how long will Acorn pick up the hard cover? I think two or three weeks will be enough. Although if the market will show negative dynamics - I think this period may increase.
Given the large community at Acorn, I think Hardcap can be achieved within 1 week. You are right, it all depends on the state of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
What’s new for last two weeks? I was in woods without wire.  Is everything in its right places? Cool
Everything is moving according to plan. There was information on the HitBTC  stock exchange. But maybe it was more than two weeks ago. The main thing is that the interest of investors does not disappear.
Merit: 103
What’s new for last two weeks? I was in woods without wire.  Is everything in its right places? Cool

The project scored 40 thousand subscribers in the Telegram chat room. What did you do in the forest for two weeks?  Grin
Activity: 87
Acorn Collective - Crowdfunding 2.0 ready to disrupt the crowdfunding market.

This is one of my favorite ICO this year.

Their target is to help most of developing countries to raise some funds with their legal project.
Activity: 420
What’s new for last two weeks? I was in woods without wire.  Is everything in its right places? Cool
Pages:
Jump to: