Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 83. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hey. What happens if moderators cannot decide whether to add a project to the site or not?
as far as I remember, in such cases it is put to the vote of the entire Acorn community
this is strange, since different countries have different perceptions of law
the vote will be conducted only if a project has already been found lawful, but moderators still have some doubts
Activity: 224
Hey. What happens if moderators cannot decide whether to add a project to the site or not?
as far as I remember, in such cases it is put to the vote of the entire Acorn community
this is strange, since different countries have different perceptions of law
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Recently HitBTC became very popular exchange and it is heavier to get on this exchange. Therefore, it is a great success for Acorn
This is the exact information about the stock exchange HitBTC?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Recently HitBTC became very popular exchange and it is heavier to get on this exchange. Therefore, it is a great success for Acorn
Activity: 149
very much looking forward to this ico. the project is not a 'me to'. it's takes an existing idea and makes it so much accessible than the competition.
Activity: 266
Hmm, why did you decide to abandon the traditional model of sponsoring crowdfunding platforms? I have nothing against it, but I want to make sure that tokenization is really necessary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Wow, the telegram group Acorn Collective 40K participants, very big noise in front of the main stage ICO. I think the problem with the collection of funds from Acorn will not.

40 thousand subscribers is certainly a lot, but I've seen projects with 80-100 thousand subscribers. The main thing is not the quantity, but the quality of the audience, people should want to invest.
Activity: 378
Hello. How many tokens will be sold on the ICO?
60% of the total amount, which is 39 million tokens for this moment.
Activity: 266
time is running and soon on May 26 - the day of the launch of the main ICO
the team is progressing more than ever, which means that everything is good ahead!
There are only 14 days left before the start of the main stage. I hope the conference on the 14-16th day will be successful and the cryptocurrency will begin to increase again, which should positively affect the fees of Acorn
Activity: 252
Hello. How many tokens will be sold on the ICO?
Good evening. I cannot imagine a successful and modern project that does not have its own mobile application. When are you going to start developing your own one?
Crowdfunding platform Acorn will be available not only via the web but also via mobile application. Most likely the development of the application is already in progress
Activity: 280
Good evening. I cannot imagine a successful and modern project that does not have its own mobile application. When are you going to start developing your own one?
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.

You should wait until the platform is fully live with all functions it is supposed to have and then you can speculate how many X this can go up.

And even more.. should wait how a target audience of the platform will accept all this functionality. I think we should not deceive yourself about quick X. But if the team will succeed, then patience will be rewarded.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I think now we can return to the question of whether there is any pessimistic scenario regarding the price of bitcoin and air, respectively. Today, having looked at the headlines, I realized that it is worth two days not to look after the news about the crypto-currencies and not to follow the course - as it can be in another reality. : o Now I'm wondering if everything will be further "bad"?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.

You should wait until the platform is fully live with all functions it is supposed to have and then you can speculate how many X this can go up.
Why do you need to develop your own secondary marketplace, if you can simply conclude an agreement with one of the major companies that already owns their trading platforms?
Activity: 434
Wow, the telegram group Acorn Collective 40K participants, very big noise in front of the main stage ICO. I think the problem with the collection of funds from Acorn will not.
good afternoon
are you going to use centralized or decentralized servers in the infrastructure of your platform?
i prefer the second option
Pages:
Jump to: