Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 84. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Why dont developing countries have access to crowdfunding? Are u gonna fix this problem?
What do you mean? What developing countries are you talking about that don't have access to crowdfunding? Acorn will solve this problem if such countries exist
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.
such investors as you really need to the project because it's very important not to sell tokens immediately after the end of the ICO because it can instigate a dump
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The project clearly has a great future therefore and participation in it, investment is worth considering as a long money. I am sure that in a few years with the same activity the team will achieve the desired and we all will get a lot of pleasure from the successful investment of money and energy. There is every chance for this.
Activity: 532
Hello. Is it possible to purchase tokens for fiat currencies?

No, the only available means of payment is ETH.

To accept Fiat currency for ICO possible, but difficult for several reasons. Since such a method of collecting investors ' funds as an ICO is focused on active users of the krypt, I think that this should not cause serious problems.

I would even say that it is dangerous to accept a fiat  currency. I saw several projects that at the last moment refused this type of investment. Most likely the legislation of many countries immediately determines the transaction with the fiat currency as a financial transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Friends, please tell me for some reason I did not find the information bounty the company has already ended and the distribution has occurred? If the tokens are already on the stock exchange in a small amount, it means that everything is already over, right? Why I ask - because airdrop like participated and nothing came ...: (
Activity: 210
You managed to reach the hard-cap at the preliminary stage of the ICO. What will these funds be allocated for?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
it seems to me that there is considerable competition in the crowdfunding niche already

why did your team decide to work in it?
i suppose it’s because Acorn stands out from the other projects in the industry
although I have studied the project quite quickly, I have not noticed any significant differences

so i don’t quite understand what you are trying to get across to me
the main difference is that the platform is aimed not at maximizing profits, but at providing the sufficient number of tools for the implementation of projects around the world
Well, this is an ambitious goal. But in that case, I don't understand how the token value will be stimulated. Can someone explain this to me?
[/quote

Yes, there are lots of other crowdfunding platforms. Acorn is aiming to develop a platform which is more accessible to small and medium businesses. Currently, only 1.9% of crowdfunding goes to developing countries,  lots of platforms don't accept projects from certain countries. There are also high joining fees which small businesses can't afford.

Acorn also increases a project's chance of success by providing support from smart technologies and local accelerators who can provide on the ground support for businesses.
Activity: 74
i will pass on this dont like these when the ico is messed up and sold differnt times diefferent prices and all that i will find other to invest

LOL...a bit salty cause you missed the pre-sale? Different prices carried different risk. Read the whitepaper as to why there were differing prices.

1 OAK cost $0.7  during pre-sale. ICO price is $1.4.  Does it depend on ETH?
Of course, it does.You could get 1600 OAK for 1 ETH during pre-sale, on ICO you can get only 800 OAK

Yes it depends on ETH, but price was  lower during pre-sale as there was a higher risk.
Activity: 122
Hello. Whether your solution could have been implemented without the blockchain technologies or they are vital?

Blockchain is vital for reducing transactions costs (Acorn is a global platform, supporting businesses around the world, transferring fiat is a lot more expensive for small businesses.)

Blockchain also enables transparency in founder's projects. So backers can see exactly how money is spent, giving them complete confidence (encouraging more backers)
Activity: 347

Making a kickstarter project is a great idea. People will come and see what they're paying for.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello. Whether your solution could have been implemented without the blockchain technologies or they are vital?
Activity: 112
it seems to me that there is considerable competition in the crowdfunding niche already

although I have studied the project quite quickly, I have not noticed any significant differences

the main difference is that the platform is aimed not at maximizing profits, but at providing the sufficient number of tools for the implementation of projects around the world
Well, this is an ambitious goal. But in that case, I don't understand how the token value will be stimulated. Can someone explain this to me?
Activity: 392

Activity: 392

Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
You have a limited supply of token which is only 90m enough for a crowfunding platform like this wise move dev in 1-2 years value of this token if project was successfully launch maybe 10x good chance to participate now I will accumulate some amount for holding.
An interesting calculation. But I invested in the project thanks to the idea of the team and the project. In my opinion now there are really no worthy competitors.
We can not predict the capitalization of the project in 1-2 years.. I also chose this project because of the idea and the strong team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

To accept Fiat currency for ICO possible, but difficult for several reasons. Since such a method of collecting investors ' funds as an ICO is focused on active users of the krypt, I think that this should not cause serious problems.
Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: