Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 80. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the amount of posts on here now is massive. great to see so much interest in a great poject
Because the project is not just good, but also real. Not many now such a truly high-quality ICO
Rightly so, the project succeeds in all respects for their development. I think by the end of the year we will see the finished product.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
the amount of posts on here now is massive. great to see so much interest in a great poject
Because the project is not just good, but also real. Not many now such a truly high-quality ICO
Activity: 149
Activity: 490
hello
can you name the size of the commission now or does it remain a secret?

Hello, what commission are you talking about?
for investing?
for income from investing?
Activity: 266
Whether your Revenue Generation Mechanisms has been used on other platforms or it is a unique development of your team?
Activity: 4
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
hello
can you name the size of the commission now or does it remain a secret?
Activity: 238
Good evening. Can PRC citizens participate in the ICO?
Unfortunately, no, as can’t the citizens of the United States.
Activity: 252
Good evening. Can PRC citizens participate in the ICO?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Did you know Acorn has joined the Bancor Network?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/995598023899205632

What are the advantages of this agreement?
I beg to clarify, thank you.
this is probably really important.
Activity: 406
which region is the priority for your platform?
i believe that South-East Asia will be the best option
Activity: 266
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Recently HitBTC became very popular exchange and it is heavier to get on this exchange. Therefore, it is a great success for Acorn
HitBTC enters on the top 10 exchanges of cryptocurrencies with the largest volume of trades in 24 hours. This is great news if the acorn token will be traded on this exchange
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Good afternoon. Many platforms revise their hard-caps due to changes in the rate of ETH. Will you follow their example?

This isn't necessary because the hardcap is fixed at $35,000,000, and the ACO-token price is $1.4. So the rate of ETH absolutely doesn't matter.
Activity: 210
Did you know Acorn has joined the Bancor Network?

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/995598023899205632

Main Sale in 13 Days - this is a significant cooperation. The system is very popular, and I'm sure it will be useful for the development of the community
why the Bancor Network is so popular and it is used by many ICO projects? Nevertheless I hope the Bancor Network will only positively affect the fees of the Acorn project
Activity: 434
well, I have not been around for a long time.
news from India? with Mumbai?
what was there else interesting in the work of the Acorn project team?
They recently published a video from Tokyo! Acorn attracted very large investors in China. That's great news.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Many platforms revise their hard-caps due to changes in the rate of ETH. Will you follow their example?
And this exchange knows how to manipulate token price.

To do this, they must have a large volume of tokens. I noticed that there is a very large activity of trading robots on this exchange. That's what You mean?

sorry, tell me how you define exchanges with a massive number of bots Huh
they are on any exchange, but how to find out what's more? ))

It may seem that it's impossible to define .. But in fact it's very simple. At HitBTC robots never let me buy necessary tokens for a good price.   Cheesy

I also noticed, but to know how many of them there are many is not possible.
by the way, stop-limit the order bots as it is bypassed, and simple - they work well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

To do this, they must have a large volume of tokens. I noticed that there is a very large activity of trading robots on this exchange. That's what You mean?

It may seem that it's impossible to define .. But in fact it's very simple. At HitBTC robots never let me buy necessary tokens for a good price.   Cheesy
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

well, I have not been around for a long time.
news from India? with Mumbai?
what was there else interesting in the work of the Acorn project team?
Pages:
Jump to: