Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 79. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I was wondering about the company?! How was the original company formed and where did the funds come from to produce your military grade Solaris phone?! Also is company publicly traded or has any share value?
they are a private Swiss company, with office in London, and R&D center in Tel-Aviv. Regarding the history of  the company, please review p'6 in our white paper.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 I was wondering about the company?! How was the original company formed and where did the funds come from to produce your military grade Solaris phone?! Also is company publicly traded or has any share value?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
You are not still getting me admin, I have contributed. And want to add custom token to myetherwallet, give me your contract address, decimal and symbol please
Activity: 252
Honestly, being a long time gamer and into tech stuff, I have rarelly been so pumped up for a new product to come out
Activity: 364
I wonder what is the physical switch, which users are recommended to use to switch between protected and highly protected mode?
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
looks good, let's see what utility they offer for their long term token holders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello everyone! I saw somewhere in passing information that in SIRIN OS there will be one mandatory hardware function - a visual indication. Does anyone know what this function does?
Activity: 103
Have you already tested your operating system for the possibility of hacking? Can you tell us what were the results of the tests?
Activity: 196
Hello. I liked the description of your resource sharing protocols. I would like to know if only the owners of the device on SIRIN OS will have access to them?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
as Sirin labs bounty is in bancor and i have not used it before can anyone say is there any spreadsheet like were here we can check our stakes or there is no way , thanbk you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Friends, where you can get acquainted with the terms and conditions of Crowdsale?
This document is on the official website of the company. Click the "Take part" button and you will be able to see it.
Activity: 350
Friends, where you can get acquainted with the terms and conditions of Crowdsale?
Activity: 294
If you give users the opportunity to use private keys, they should be strongly protected, however, in the description of your project, unfortunately, I did not see any information about it! This really upset me, and I began to think about using SIRIN OS on my second phone.
So you thought that in SIRIN OS there will be no protection of private keys? About this a lot of information in the description of the project. In particular, the company plans to develop hardware with secure functions that will isolate the use of private keys from other functions so that the secure code only has access to the secure storage and that its interaction with the display and input devices is protected from listening and manipulation.
If everything is really the way you describe it, it's very cool. Can you tell me more about this hardware?
SIRIN LABS will provide at least two equipment projects to meet the requirements for secure execution. In one project, the main chipset will have an architecture that supports secure enclaves (for example, chips with TEE security), and another project will support any chipset when connected to the Secure Element (SE) chip.
Very interesting description, thanks for your reply! By the way, what do you think is the best option for manufacturers?
I will not give a specific answer to your question, I can only say that the first option will allow equipment manufacturers to adapt their boards to use Shield OS ™ with minimal changes, and the second option may require the design of new ones boards, but due to the low cost of microchips SE will have a minimal impact on the total cost of materials.
Activity: 168
If you give users the opportunity to use private keys, they should be strongly protected, however, in the description of your project, unfortunately, I did not see any information about it! This really upset me, and I began to think about using SIRIN OS on my second phone.
So you thought that in SIRIN OS there will be no protection of private keys? About this a lot of information in the description of the project. In particular, the company plans to develop hardware with secure functions that will isolate the use of private keys from other functions so that the secure code only has access to the secure storage and that its interaction with the display and input devices is protected from listening and manipulation.
If everything is really the way you describe it, it's very cool. Can you tell me more about this hardware?
SIRIN LABS will provide at least two equipment projects to meet the requirements for secure execution. In one project, the main chipset will have an architecture that supports secure enclaves (for example, chips with TEE security), and another project will support any chipset when connected to the Secure Element (SE) chip.
Very interesting description, thanks for your reply! By the way, what do you think is the best option for manufacturers?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy?
Greetings. There isn’t maximum limit on the amount of deposit.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What is the maximum number of tokens I can buy?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
You write that during the exchange all resources will be placed in a virtual container. Can you explain what a virtual container is?
Pages:
Jump to: