Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 78. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the developers of the SIRIN operating system have worked poorly on security, at least I have not found any description of the mechanisms responsible for this. But in the modern world it is very important that all personal data must be protected.
I want to please you that the developers focused on data protection when they worked on designing the architecture of the operating system. And they have done so well that the operating system has become suitable not only for performing block operations in a safe mode, but also for other security-related functions and protection of confidential data.
Incidentally, I just now saw a mention of BlockShield, which provides OS security. And I also saw the mention of SecureShield, but did not understand how this shell will work for applications. Can anyone explain?
The SecureShield ™ shell allows you to run applications (eg. to access your wallet, for VoIP and messaging / e-mail in protected mode, etc.) within the sandbox, directly at the OS level. SecureShield ™ uses an access model to regulate the access of applications to hardware system resources.
Well, now everything has become, more or less, understandably, thanks)) Only I had another question: which hardware system resources will be accessed by the access rights model?
The access rights model will regulate the access of applications to the resources of sensors, communications, peripherals and system processes. With the full list I advise you to read the technical documentation of the project.

I would also like to add that in addition to regulating access rights at the SecureShield ™ level, you can further restrict access through a hardware switch on the device and two-step authentication via Authentication Manager.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the developers of the SIRIN operating system have worked poorly on security, at least I have not found any description of the mechanisms responsible for this. But in the modern world it is very important that all personal data must be protected.
I want to please you that the developers focused on data protection when they worked on designing the architecture of the operating system. And they have done so well that the operating system has become suitable not only for performing block operations in a safe mode, but also for other security-related functions and protection of confidential data.
Incidentally, I just now saw a mention of BlockShield, which provides OS security. And I also saw the mention of SecureShield, but did not understand how this shell will work for applications. Can anyone explain?
The SecureShield ™ shell allows you to run applications (eg. to access your wallet, for VoIP and messaging / e-mail in protected mode, etc.) within the sandbox, directly at the OS level. SecureShield ™ uses an access model to regulate the access of applications to hardware system resources.
Well, now everything has become, more or less, understandably, thanks)) Only I had another question: which hardware system resources will be accessed by the access rights model?
The access rights model will regulate the access of applications to the resources of sensors, communications, peripherals and system processes. With the full list I advise you to read the technical documentation of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 294
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Not long of the crowdsale left now.

Super pumped for the project to get underway. Good luck to the Sirin team and all investors.
Activity: 420
I was wondering about the company?! How was the original company formed and where did the funds come from to produce your military grade Solaris phone?! Also is company publicly traded or has any share value?
This company already exists a certain amount of time. You can read a lot of information in different sources
Activity: 420
The collection of money continues to develop successfully, but many are interested in the question of why you did not specify a hard hat? Will it be forever?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
when sirin token list on exchange?
 which country is Sirin Labs established in? According to the laws of which country do you operate?
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
Activity: 189
when sirin token list on exchange?
 which country is Sirin Labs established in? According to the laws of which country do you operate?
Activity: 210
So buy $200 worth of SRN now
And when the phone hits the market the tokens you’ll then own will might just be sufficient enough to purchase the FINNEY
Activity: 95
The bot should be able to answer fundamental questions about the company and it's goals. It will not only shows the prestige and seriousness of the company but also helps the team to have more time to put on developments and enhancement of the project.
Activity: 280
If I can also have a suggestion I would say you guys need to have a telegram bot (wait do you have one already?
Activity: 266
 Not only you need to come up with constant supply of daily news and tweets but you need to announce a listing and get srn tokens into chart analysis of great traders... we have invested so we got a stake and i hope you'd note this suggestion
Activity: 238
You guys need to work on your twitter campaign. its one of the most important tools in social media/modern day marketing technique
Activity: 280
Contributors are strongly advised not to access websites via links, but instead by directly typing the address into the URL bar or by bookmarking the original website.
Activity: 98
SIRIN LABS has developed a tutorial video which explains how to contribute to the crowdsale safely and efficiently.
Activity: 266
Is it not out yet? I couldn't find it to add token to myetherwallet
Pages:
Jump to: