Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 2. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Is your coin as anonymous and secure as Monero? Or even better?
Can someone track my transactions?
Activity: 9
Are you planning to release a mobile application? And for which platforms?
If we are to create a mobile application for a project, then it must be done for all existing platforms, including Microsoft mobile devices, and not only for iOS and Android, since there is no need to limit potential users.
94% of the mobile market belongs to iOS and Android ... There is no point in spending money on creating an application for Microsoft / Windows.
*btw, more than 60% of these 94% are Apple.
Why would this project need to create a mobile application?
Idex chain is a coin that is safer than Bitcoin. I don't understand what goals the mobile application will solve.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
If we are to create a mobile application for a project, then it must be done for all existing platforms, including Microsoft mobile devices, and not only for iOS and Android, since there is no need to limit potential users.
94% of the mobile market belongs to iOS and Android ... There is no point in spending money on creating an application for Microsoft / Windows.
*btw, more than 60% of these 94% are Apple.
brand new
Will there be an opportunity to influence the production percentage in the future? I mean to do 33% equally at POS, POW and MN. Or is it a fixed scheme that cannot be changed?
As far as I understand, the team installs this without the possibility of changes ... it is written in the original WP project and remains forever
brand new
Will there be an opportunity to influence the production percentage in the future? I mean to do 33% equally at POS, POW and MN. Or is it a fixed scheme that cannot be changed?
brand new
Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign?
I think this will greatly advance your project. It's like free advertising
As a way to make money, this idea has outlived its usefulness, but in the place of the creators, it makes sense to consider this idea, since it will attract new users, investors, and will certainly give an impetus for the project.
brand new
brand new
Why should index chain build a mobile app? For what purpose? I see no point in this
Client data that will be entered into the project database can be used in the future for useful purposes and tasks.Also, a mobile application always works as a passive (and at the same time native) advertisement for a project
brand new
Why should index chain build a mobile app? For what purpose? I see no point in this
Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign?
I think this will greatly advance your project. It's like free advertising
Activity: 16
Why is the price falling for the second day? It's a good time to buy IDX coins. Moreover, the daily volume increased
Activity: 32
Has the quarantine affected your project? How do you plan to develop during quarantine?
It seems to me that the online projects have not been hit very hard by the quarantine. It's better to ask the developers
brand new
Has the quarantine affected your project? How do you plan to develop during quarantine?
brand new
Who can explain to me how the POS system works? I'm very interested, but I can't figure it out
I recommend you read the information about this here on the first page of the thread, or in reddit.
brand new
Who can explain to me how the POS system works? I'm very interested, but I can't figure it out
Activity: 16
What's the next step in the development of the project? Perhaps new exchanges or some big investors?
I think you can ask this question in the telegram chat.
The team always answers any questions.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
What's the next step in the development of the project? Perhaps new exchanges or some big investors?
I am pleasantly surprised by the trading volume of your coin. Just a week ago, the token appeared on Coinmarketcap, and now the volume of trading is quarter of a million dollars.
These are not yet peak volumes, and on cmc there is not an actual figure for the volume of trading, since there are no some exchanges where trading coins are also running.
What is the daily volume now?
Does coinmarketcap show the correct daily volume?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I am pleasantly surprised by the trading volume of your coin. Just a week ago, the token appeared on Coinmarketcap, and now the volume of trading is quarter of a million dollars.
brand new
What is your reward per 1 block?
Rewards per block are next - 1 Coin Per BLOCK.
MN - 70% Reward (0.7 coins per Block)
POS – 15% Reward (0.15 or ~ 0.30 coins per Block)
POW- 15% Reward (0.15 or ~ 0.30 Coins per Block)
Thanks for the informative answer.
I expected that the percentage on POS would be higher, since I am most interested in this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: