Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IndexChain-IDX] Safe+Private+Hybrid POW/ POS/ MN ♔♕ - page 3. (Read 4943 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What is your reward per 1 block?
Rewards per block are next - 1 Coin Per BLOCK.
MN - 70% Reward (0.7 coins per Block)
POS – 15% Reward (0.15 or ~ 0.30 coins per Block)
POW- 15% Reward (0.15 or ~ 0.30 Coins per Block)
brand new
What is your reward per 1 block?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
How many coins have already been issued? And how much is planned?
If I'm not mistaken, then the project does not have a clear emission and restrictions on the number of coins, since projects with similar systems do not create boundaries.
Why do you think so? This is very individual, because these technologies do not make it prerequisite for unlimited creation a tokens of project or vice versa.
brand new
If I'm not mistaken, then the project does not have a clear emission and restrictions on the number of coins, since projects with similar systems do not create boundaries.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Not so long ago, vulnerabilities of the POS system appeared on the network. Are you planning to continue using this system?
Oh this is very interesting
Where can I read about these network vulnerabilities?
Activity: 16
hello I would like to ask who are your investors or are you developing a project for your own money?
Of course, the project has investors and I am sure that the project is already giving them a profit.
Product development, advertising and adding coins to exchanges are very expensive. No way without investors
Activity: 34
hello I would like to ask who are your investors or are you developing a project for your own money?
Activity: 9
brand new
Not so long ago, vulnerabilities of the POS system appeared on the network. Are you planning to continue using this system?
brand new
How do you plan to develop your customer base?
Maybe you should create starter deals with bonuses for early adopters?
If you are an early investor, you will already receive a lot of bonuses (financially), but you need to wait a bit.
There is no need to demand a special approach from the team, who wants to support a really interesting project - supports, who does not want - he does not support. It's simple.
Are you so confident in the project that you can actually claim it? Are you sn investor?
during a bull market absolutely all cryptocurrencies will rise, and IDX is not exception.
Then the question is, why is it worth investing in altcoins, like IDX, and not in Bitcoin?
Altcoins = high risk and high level of profit
Bitcoin = stability and smaller level of profits
I did not said that better invest to altcoins, to each his own
brand new
If you are an early investor, you will already receive a lot of bonuses (financially), but you need to wait a bit.
There is no need to demand a special approach from the team, who wants to support a really interesting project - supports, who does not want - he does not support. It's simple.
Are you so confident in the project that you can actually claim it? Are you sn investor?
during a bull market absolutely all cryptocurrencies will rise, and IDX is not exception.
Then the question is, why is it worth investing in altcoins, like IDX, and not in Bitcoin?
brand new
Activity: 95
brand new
brand new
Hi, I have a question for the team. Do you plan to cooperate with crypto bloggers and influencers?
Is this really relevant in today's reality?
Large and popular bloggers demand money for cooperation, and small unpopular bloggers will not have any positive effect.
brand new
Hi, I have a question for the team. Do you plan to cooperate with crypto bloggers and influencers?
brand new
The news about CoinPaprika pleased me no less than the fact that Bitcoin is again above 10K.
True, on the Coingecko website, you can track the commission from different exchanges, and other points are related to the withdrawal and deposit of funds!
Yes, the market has grown now. This is good news. I think bitcoin and other coins will continue to rise
Yes you are right. And the index chain coin will also rise
Moreover, the team is constantly adding new exchanges where you can buy coins
Activity: 32
The news about CoinPaprika pleased me no less than the fact that Bitcoin is again above 10K.
True, on the Coingecko website, you can track the commission from different exchanges, and other points are related to the withdrawal and deposit of funds!
Yes, the market has grown now. This is good news. I think bitcoin and other coins will continue to rise
Activity: 16
Hello, where can I chat with the team? I have some interesting suggestions for you
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: