Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [INGY] MN/POS (PRESALE) ✅ [CHARITABLE] ✅ [SMART COIN FOR SMART IDEAS] 🔥 - page 5. (Read 27149 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 2
As I understand it, you are planning to add your coin to the exchange soon. I wanted to know what it will be the exchange?
The roadmap says this:
Crypto-Bridge: COMING SOON! 
Coin-Exchange: COMING SOON! 
Crex24: COMING SOON! 
Cryptopia: COMING SOON!
The first exchange on which this token will be traded is CryptoBridge. Before the start of sales less than a week.
Hello. When will be listing?
Hi. As far i remember - 28 November.
Do you know when a token will start trades on other exchanges? Or is this information not available yet?
There is no information about other exchanges, we need to follow the news. I think here will be information about new exchanges.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
As I understand it, you are planning to add your coin to the exchange soon. I wanted to know what it will be the exchange?
The roadmap says this:
The first exchange on which this token will be traded is CryptoBridge. Before the start of sales less than a week.
Do you know when a token will start trades on other exchanges? Or is this information not available yet?
Activity: 299
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 207
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 200
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You wrote that INGY is designed to bring resources to students and businesses get their start. How will you do it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When do you plan to launch pre-sale? Have you already planned the exact date? How many tokens will be available for sale?
Activity: 70
The roadmap says this:
Good exchanges, but I hope that in the future the coin will be added to one of the top 10 exchanges.
For this we need to wait a little time. I think now the team need to focus on developing the platform, the exchanges will be later
Activity: 236
The roadmap says this:
Good exchanges, but I hope that in the future the coin will be added to one of the top 10 exchanges.
Activity: 162
The roadmap says this:
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 25
Can you handle a large flow of users? Do you have enough administrative resources?
If the project enters the market, then I think they took care of that. Moreover, the project has a large and professional team.
You're right. But you can simply not calculate the number of users, so you always need to have a backup plan.
In any case, for more development you need to grow. Expand team and optimize project
Activity: 210
Hi, can you explain what your platform will do and how do you plan to develop it?
Activity: 20
Can you handle a large flow of users? Do you have enough administrative resources?
If the project enters the market, then I think they took care of that. Moreover, the project has a large and professional team.
You're right. But you can simply not calculate the number of users, so you always need to have a backup plan.
Activity: 144
Activity: 70
Activity: 236
I would like to clarify such nodes as working with the masternodes. How exactly to work with this system, because in this case I have a chance to get passive income. Right?
Yes you can get passive income but also value of your masternode body can drop faster than you will have from income.
masternodes allow providers to provide network protection services and receive remuneration for this at the expense of their income. This is in general terms, I think you better read the special documentation.
I know exactly the same as you, but I would like to join their ranks. I know that masternodes perform different tasks, such as the level of confidentiality and the increase in the speed of transactions
Activity: 107
I would like to clarify such nodes as working with the masternodes. How exactly to work with this system, because in this case I have a chance to get passive income. Right?
Yes you can get passive income but also value of your masternode body can drop faster than you will have from income.
masternodes allow providers to provide network protection services and receive remuneration for this at the expense of their income. This is in general terms, I think you better read the special documentation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Activity: 34
How do masternodes work? I saw that you use it in your system.
I think you better read the instructions, because if someone explain for you, I think you will not understand.
Pages:
Jump to: