Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 124. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
INS should get a medal for social media, worked through xmass too. How can u go wrong with such devotion.
I bought 200INS a week ago and Im receiving an e-mail today that states that I purchased 0.002 INS.
Activity: 98
I am just kidding...of course you and I both dont know jack shit. I will hodl this long tern.
At what exact time the INS Token listing on exchanges will start on January 15?
I just checked the alpha of ins.world - will it be possible to pay with INS tokens?
I am new to the crypto world. I tried to put my ether address in my profile and it has come up invalid. I believe it is valid. Could you tell me what i am doing wrong? Thanks
I usually dont mock people when they come with a noob question, as we were all noob at some point of time. But i get a bit irritated when people asks.
I did my kyc and it was approved, but after login it says to do kyc again, do i need to do it? My profile says kyc passed. What to do?
Activity: 308
At what exact time the INS Token listing on exchanges will start on January 15?
Activity: 247
Admin is it necessary to add custom token in my mew or is that done automatically during the transfer?
Activity: 280
Are the KYCs processed during work hours or 24/7?
What do you expect the price of INS in 2-3 months ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It’s confusing, you say check your email but you don’t send a confirmation. Then you’re telling people not fill it out again when they are in total confusion about the status of their KYC form. My profile doesn’t state pass or fail, so where does that leave me?  I filled out my KYC two days ago.
We do not send a confirmation messages. We send the email once the KYC result is provided. You can also check for results on your profile as well. KYC takes up to 5-7 days, but sometimes more since it is being done in batches. KYC is managed by our partners Onfido.
Activity: 322
It’s confusing, you say check your email but you don’t send a confirmation. Then you’re telling people not fill it out again when they are in total confusion about the status of their KYC form. My profile doesn’t state pass or fail, so where does that leave me?  I filled out my KYC two days ago.
Activity: 308
I cant delete it right now. I am using etherwallet
 would like buy INS, when listing?
actually no need to add custom token. Just provide your wallet address on profile tokens will be sent auto on it
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I cant delete it right now. I am using etherwallet
 would like buy INS, when listing?
Activity: 210
Binance confirmed?
Is bittrex in the picture?
What is the distribution date?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 it depends on the exchanges, what timezone they work with , probably. it will all roughly be at the same time we hope, cant say which hours gmt
Activity: 280
I introduce INS. He does not have passport. Then he tried to do KYC with japanese driver`s license.
But it is Chinese charactor.
Please let me know what he should do.
he shouldnt do anything special. let him use any id/passport/drivers license
and wait for results
Activity: 266
 I introduce INS. He does not have passport. Then he tried to do KYC with japanese driver`s license.
But it is Chinese charactor.
Please let me know what he should do.
Activity: 294
Working on it and several other exchanges possibly in the near future.
Same but maybe further away down the line, a little at least.
Jump to: