Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 123. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
i missed of putting the promo code on day1 but the team helped me to get that 10% bonus...so I will say that just be patient
for those of us who have tokens on the INS website, what is the next step we must do?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
for those of us who have tokens on the INS website, what is the next step we must do?
fill the KYC and wait for the distribution and listing on exchange
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
I bought 200INS a week ago and Im receiving an e-mail today that states that I purchased 0.002 INS
what do you mean by the results, I'm sorry I'm new?
the rest balance of your deposit was auto converted into INS
you should pass KYC
I bought 200INS a week ago and Im receiving an e-mail today that states that I purchased 0.002 INS
what do you mean by the results, I'm sorry I'm new?
Activity: 238
Sorry INS but you should care about KYC. If you don't complete soon for holder they may lost their INS, deadline is near.
2 days submitted but nothing from INS
Activity: 224
the INS team should fight to get listed in Binance.
did INS do a whitelist? i see another group with 18k ppl on telegram still deciding whether to use dutch auction for their presales.
Activity: 322
INS should get a medal for social media, worked through xmass too. How can u go wrong with such devotion!
Activity: 112
the INS team should fight to get listed in Binance.
Activity: 98
2 days submitted but nothing from INS.
I'm going to just fill in the KIC,
Activity: 84
What do you mean by the results, I'm sorry I'm new.
Can you help me KYC?
Activity: 46
How to participate ?
Set a bot which will keep posting each 10 mins

Token distribution : 8th january
Trading starts  :15th january
Confirmed exchanges : ......
Activity: 69
The rest balance of your deposit was auto converted into INS.
I have not registered kyc? I do not have a passport and can I register with my identity card?
I just got an email stating I bought some ins tokens. I actually didn't. So what is this about?
I appreciate that - but some of us are not passing KYC , i was told INS is NOT  security token?
I missed of putting the promo code on day1 but the team helped me to get that 10% bonus...so I will say that just be patient.
Jump to: