Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 125. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I had purchased INS tokens from CRYPTONOMOS website and there itself my KYC was carried out. I am a verified user over there. Do I have to do the KYC separately on your plateform to receive tokens.
What did their support tell you ?
Ask them please.
If no one is sure - pass KYC on our mainpage with the same email.
I have submit the KYC details on your page too with same e-mail ID. Waiting for confirmation of the same.
Activity: 224
I had purchased INS tokens from CRYPTONOMOS website and there itself my KYC was carried out. I am a verified user over there. Do I have to do the KYC separately on your plateform to receive tokens.
What did their support tell you ?
Ask them please.
If no one is sure - pass KYC on our mainpage with the same email.
Activity: 322
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Tokens i bought and bonus tokens both will be added and sent to myether wallet that i have updated on the profile? do i need to add some address in myether wallet or nothing?
Yes, if you have entered your myether wallet address into your ins profile. INS Tokens balance can already be viewed with myetherwallet, but the INS Tokens will be sent out on January 8, 2018, so your current INS balance is 0.

Is it necessary to log in and fill the KYC form? Because I forgot to log in my website account before completing the KYC form couple of seconds ago
As far as I know, it is only possible to fill out the KYC form when you are logged in. If you are unsure, I would suggest to request support in the INS Telegram Channel, Admins are very active there and answer within minutes.
Activity: 182
Is it necessary to log in and fill the KYC form? Because I forgot to log in my website account before completing the KYC form couple of seconds ago
Activity: 308
Tokens i bought and bonus tokens both will be added and sent to myether wallet that i have updated on the profile? do i need to add some address in myether wallet or nothing?
Activity: 233
I heard that payments for the bounty company will be already in February. Well, why not wait for such a good coin? Smiley Cheesy Wink

actually that good for me , may the price already going up on february.in this case . INS is a very promising project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I heard that payments for the bounty company will be already in February. Well, why not wait for such a good coin? Smiley Cheesy Wink
What happens to the tokens that people won’t get because they don’t pass kyc?

If I remember correctly, an admin said these people will get refunded and the ins coins will be burnt.
Token Distribution: January 8, 2018
Listing on Exchanges: January 15, 2018
Confirmed Exchanges: okex, hitbtc, mercatox, livecoin

KYC Deadline: December 31, 2017

Supported Wallets: MyEtherWallet, Mist, MetaMask, ImToken
Activity: 112
What happens to the tokens that people won’t get because they don’t pass kyc?
Activity: 98
If I am not creat id on my ether wallet and i have allready id on hitbtc exchange so can i  directly send my ins token on hitBTC exchange ?
 I would do mine on the 3rd when I access my passport and would wait to see if the tokens I paid for won't be sent to me
Hello! I have a few questions. Three days ago I sent a KYC to the INS team, but I have not received a confirmation message from the INS. If so, do I need to continue waiting? Thanks
A few days ago I filled in the verification, but no answer comes, and the sentence "KYC - Do in NOW !!!" still showing.
This is normal?
Should I be worried. I don’t know if I should do it again or not. Deadline only a few days away..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What exchanges will have INS? And when will it be available on an exchange?
Activity: 252
we'll make sure everyone who submits kyc till that date passes in time for January 8
this is the reason why we had to delay the distribution by a week... so everyone has enough time
What happens to the people that don't do KYC in time? Do their tokens get burned?
to be honest no, they wont. they will just receive them later when they do pass the KYC
Activity: 266
we'll make sure everyone who submits kyc till that date passes in time for January 8
this is the reason why we had to delay the distribution by a week... so everyone has enough time
What happens to the people that don't do KYC in time? Do their tokens get burned?
Activity: 308
I think when the stock market, INS can reach $ 10 - $ 15, because when buying ICO prices are already high.
Still hoping to hit that price
Jump to: