Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 126. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we'll make sure everyone who submits kyc till that date passes in time for January 8
this is the reason why we had to delay the distribution by a week... so everyone has enough time
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I received an email saying my KYC is approved but I do not see the green button when I sign in the ICO page. Is my KYC is approved?
yes its approved. there must be no green button when you sign up. only in your profile it must say KYC PASSED
Activity: 280
I received an email saying my KYC is approved but I do not see the green button when I sign in the ICO page. Is my KYC is approved?
Activity: 266
does anyone remember price of INS token when we bought in ICO time?
Which exchanges?
Activity: 294
Enter ETH Wallet must support ERC-20. So warning "Please, be careful! Your ETH Wallet must support ERC-20."??
How come my dshboard doesnt show I have anycoins?
please wait. im 100% sure we gave a pretty vague and distant date, but this question will be handled
you have to buy from your mew wallet.
Activity: 238
Enter ETH Wallet must support ERC-20. So warning "Please, be careful! Your ETH Wallet must support ERC-20."??
How come my dshboard doesnt show I have anycoins?
Activity: 224
I don’t recall what email I used to fill in the KYC, how do I know if I used the same email as the one used in the token sale as requested by the guidelines?
Activity: 322
I have already transfered the ETH before the ICO finishes
I have already tried to contact the customer service but nothing shows atm
Activity: 308
Hello, I was trying to buy but i read the fundraiser is closed, how can I buy some?
Activity: 247
What happens if I do not specify an ERC-20 wallet by the 31st of December? I've been away from home.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for your kind words
ICO Has come to an end and it is possible to make preliminary conclusions! The fundraising was quite productive, you showed excellent results! It's nice to be aware of yourself as part of this project and follow the development of the project!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Team has done a lot of hardwork before the ICO and last they reached the hard cap with specified time only and made some partnership with other companies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
ICO Has come to an end and it is possible to make preliminary conclusions! The fundraising was quite productive, you showed excellent results! It's nice to be aware of yourself as part of this project and follow the development of the project!
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
the KYC is mandatory for bounty hunters?
is there any promo code available?
KYC is obligatory for all the participants who purchased our tokens.

So only to those who purchased right? Not including those who participated the bounty since they are not about to purchase any IMS token, they will get it freely.

Thanks for  confirming this. I just asked the same question but did not get a reply. Until this answered. I just thought that we also bounty participants will have KYC.
You're going to get INS tokens, so you should also pass KYC verification, even if you don't purchase them, it's still obligatory.

so in short bounty participants need to do the KYC? and how will this be done? is this necessary? i think this is only must be done for the token sale participants or the investors.
The telegram bounty channel contained information that now the waiting for the decision of lawyers, and, probably, bounty participants must pass KYC verification. There is still no final solution.
Please contact bounty chat https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg

So only to those who purchased right? Not including those who participated the bounty since they are not about to purchase any IMS token, they will get it freely.

Thanks for  confirming this. I just asked the same question but did not get a reply. Until this answered. I just thought that we also bounty participants will have KYC.
You're going to get INS tokens, so you should also pass KYC verification, even if you don't purchase them, it's still obligatory.

so in short bounty participants need to do the KYC? and how will this be done? is this necessary? i think this is only must be done for the token sale participants or the investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

INS bounty is over
Some photos from London's #WorldBlockchainConference where our team presented INS ECOSYSTEM . Brought limited INS token series. Guests said they were the most delicious coins in their life.  - https://twitter.com/INS_Ecosystem/status/912973930314465280

Follow us and get news about our project

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem/

Twitter - https://twitter.com/ins_ecosystem

Telegram - https://t.me/ins_ecosystem

Dev and where the registration form I want to join the social bounty
Activity: 112
What other exchanges  are you talking to about listing?
Binance ?
binance and bittrex. follow their updates 😉
Activity: 98
What other exchanges  are you talking to about listing?
Binance ?
Activity: 247
Hi, sorry I know it must've been asked a million times, but do I need to create a costum token on my Nano, through MEW? Or can I just fill in my nano S ethereum adress?
INS token as already created in MEW, so I don't think it's necessary
Jump to: