Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 19. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I see you talk about testnet. Testnet of your Blockchain or start project in Amsterdam? Because you change your roadmap and now I don’t understand what you mean about testnet
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Ins prive down again Smiley) sometime everything is ok but price not ok tell me why ?? Becuase ins not independent ins depe  btc Smiley) so ins not come back price ico
This is investment. Patience is the key of success. Sometime you will make a wrong decision and you must accept it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
The project should provide clearer sources of information. the hud very confused by that. everything is gradually fading away. So the team needs to promote this campaign and add an ad campaign!

Thanks for the comment. Please follow our announcement channel and blog to be up-to-date, we continue working hard on the development of the platform and closer to the launch of our testnet we are starting a major promotional and marketing campaign.
Ins prive down again Smiley) sometime everything is ok but price not ok tell me why ?? Becuase ins not independent ins depe  btc Smiley) so ins not come back price ico

We work hard on creating our peoduct. Our development efforts will pay off eventually, that’s for sure.
Activity: 56
The project should provide clearer sources of information. the hud very confused by that. everything is gradually fading away. So the team needs to promote this campaign and add an ad campaign!
Activity: 32
Activity: 35
I put my funds into this venture in good faith but I have neither $$ or valid INS tokens. Ethscan confirms the TX to INS Eco wallet so they are somewhere in your system and I am unable to use either one or the other so I am asking you to facilitate that I get one or the other in my wallet to go forward with this community in good faith. Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/GXqSiwJ.png
State of Development: Week of August 20, 2018

INS devteam has tons of news from the past week to share:

1. Complying smart contracts into an individual dynamically loadable library
2. A more detailed development of host identifiers
3. First implementation of MessageRouter

We are getting closer to the next important step — starting smart contracts in logic runner, meaning we are beginning to to integrate two system components. For this, we have completed the following:
1. library specifications for writing smart contracts (foundation)
2. first test launch for starting a smart contract written in logic runner.

Read more on INS Blog: https://blog.ins.world/ins-dev-team-has-got-tons-of-news-from-the-past-week-to-share-with-you-check-it-below-3217ceac59ef
It's good news maybe after this price INS can up following price up bitcoin. I want buy INS if have money. Good luck team

Thanks for your support, sir!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

We are getting closer to the next important step — starting smart contracts in logic runner, meaning we are beginning to to integrate two system components. For this, we have completed the following:

Read more on INS Blog: https://blog.ins.world/ins-dev-team-has-got-tons-of-news-from-the-past-week-to-share-with-you-check-it-below-3217ceac59ef
It's good news maybe after this price INS can up following price up bitcoin. I want buy INS if have money. Good luck team
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 63
Hey everyone. Awesome project! Do you know who on the INS team would be best to connect with regarding  partnerships with developer communities?  Thanks!
Hi,
you can send send email to [email protected]
Activity: 27
Hey everyone. Awesome project! Do you know who on the INS team would be best to connect with regarding  partnerships with developer communities?  Thanks!
Activity: 35
Anyone has monitored whether the team has fulfilled the promise stated in the roadmap. I m an ico investor
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
The INS Ecosystem offers fundamentally new approach for grocery market bypassing the interaction of consumers with trusted third parties. A new era of grocery business negotiations is coming. Hope the project will succeed in their super idea.
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
when this token pump again ? the price is to dip right now.. Cry

Since launch the price has declined, it has risen to $0.34 @ time of writing this which is it's first significant change upwards that I have seen since following project so what you said makes no sense, it is at a higher price now than it has been the last few weeks.

Hope that run continues.   
when the first Reserve fund will be distributed this year? And how many million tokens will be distribitued?
The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution will start in 2019 and last for up to 2 years.
It will be decided later, i think not earlier than 2019 beginning. It depends on need. 

The Reserve Fund's token will be distributed to the investors or people who are holding the token in the wallets. So we are very close to the Q4 so what are the major things will be coming up in the next few months?

The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution depends on need. It will be decided later. Testnet of INS blockchain platform is planned in Q4 2018, follow our official channels and blog not to miss any update https://t.me/ins_ecosystem_ann https://blog.ins.world/ 
Activity: 41
when this token pump again ? the price is to dip right now.. Cry
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
when the first Reserve fund will be distributed this year? And how many million tokens will be distribitued?
The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution will start in 2019 and last for up to 2 years.
It will be decided later, i think not earlier than 2019 beginning. It depends on need. 

The Reserve Fund's token will be distributed to the investors or people who are holding the token in the wallets. So we are very close to the Q4 so what are the major things will be coming up in the next few months?
What fundementals? 3 months until end of year and what can you buy with the partnerships ins has made? No grocery’s. No one is going to order popcorn or energy drinks from ins. Ins can’t deliver groceries with the partnerships it has now

Hello, sir. Thanks for your comments. Firstly, I'd like to point out that everything that has been done by the INS team proves its strong intention to realize the project. We have time up ahead, and are working on the biz development actively. There are lots of manufacturers who has showed their interest in partnering with INS Ecosystem.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
you are doing the same thing on iotex group. throwing out random delusional prices for iotex. to create hype and pump and dump since u own big bag of iotex. now u doing the same on INS. stop dumping on people.

How many they have to dump on the people while price is consistently moving in the same pattern where all other projects heading. I didn't understand your point of view so it need more explanation in details to make it easy to understand for the whole community.

That's right! I really don't understand what and who is he/she pertaining to. It is actually a good start for INS moving a little bit to   $0.32 as of this writing and I didn't see that it pumped a lot but for me it is a good thing as I can buy more until the launch. What I want now is to at least see more exchange for this token.
Pages:
Jump to: