Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 21. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it

Yes, surely the government matter is quite important while launching a cryptocurrency project, I agree with that. It is crucial that while implementing the idea the project makers have a support in the face of law. That's how it is gonna be with us in Amsterdam. And expanding our Ecosystem in Singapore is one of the goals set out in our roadmap, and we are looking forward to accomplishing it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it
Activity: 63
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 63
How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up
do you say that the price of coins is what cheap?
for now we cannot say the price of the coin is cheap because it could be that the coin that you consider cheap can go down again because it all depends on the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin
so I suggest focusing on bitcoin before you buy another coin because the altcoin price is uncertain
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

This is very though question to give any time frame when price will increase especially in bear market. This is test of our patience how long we can survive and can hodl any coin. Agreed with you we have to wait for next bull market.

ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

This is very though question to give any time frame when price will increase especially in bear market. This is test of our patience how long we can survive and can hodl any coin. Agreed with you we have to wait for next bull market.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 31
Activity: 97
"The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year." using ETH and bitcoin as payment this is a joke right ?

Customers will be able to purchase goods within the platform with BTC, ETH, fiat and INS token. Only gives the customers the complete 100% access to the loyalty and bonus program, that will provide them with huge discounts and distribution of tokens for participating in surveys held by the manufacturers right in their smartphones or on the website.
Activity: 294
"The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year." using ETH and bitcoin as payment this is a joke right ?
Activity: 134
I believe there will never be a fully decentralize protocol for blockchain. Life have tradeoffs. (POW / POS / DPOS)What consensus mechanism are you guys using because an excel spreadsheet can be better than a blockchain if slow and not scalable. I am not a tech person but curious.
How can u compare excel spreadsheet to a blockchain ledger?.....block chain is immutable, whereas excel sheet data can be created and erased at will. This comparison blows my mind.
Activity: 133
I believe there will never be a fully decentralize protocol for blockchain. Life have tradeoffs. (POW / POS / DPOS)What consensus mechanism are you guys using because an excel spreadsheet can be better than a blockchain if slow and not scalable. I am not a tech person but curious.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
https://blog.ins.world/sandows-joins-ins-direct-to-consumer-movement-b9453cf60a9

This is result of hard work of the team and good sign how bright future will be of this ecosystem. This project is getting very positive response from big companies and it will develop very suitable situation which will push this towards mainstream and adoption will keep growing.
Activity: 191
⚡️ We are excited to welcome the king of cold brew coffees Sandows on board the #INS!
👉 Learn more about the new partnership here: https://goo.gl/1vpH9Y
Activity: 11

⚡️ ⚡️ We are excited to welcome the king of cold brew coffees Sandows on board the #INS!

👉 earn more about the new partnership here:  https://[Suspicious link removed]/1vpH9Y

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
Manufacturers are ready to try new ways of interacting with customers, moreover many of them want to implement it and think about it for long time.

They can save big promotion budgets. Grocery manufacturers spend up to 17% of their sales on trade promotions. Trade promotions comprise a growing category of manufacturer expenses directed to wholesale and retail distributors rather than to consumers.
I am all for the concept of cutting out the middle man/men (retailers) and for companies to deal direct with the public, especially via Crypto, that would be/will be? game changing but you have still not addressed the fact that if retailers are being cut out of the picture then they lose incentive to stock a suppliers product and can simply switch to a supplier who does not deal directly with the public. 

Many of the larger chain Supermarkets have agreements where the Manufacturers and Suppliers will sell to them provided they do not undercut the retailer by going direct to public.

If you can manage to shift some Manufacturer(s) from Retail to Crypto/online then you will have pulled off one of the most revolutionary moments in Crypto history, I am not saying you cannot or will not be able to do it, just that there is systems in place to protect retailers and agreements between retailers and suppliers. 

If and how INS can overcome those Retail/Manufacturer agreement's then the INS token will be worth a lot of money.

I wish you guys all the best, I am holding a small amount and look forward to seeing how you synergize the finished product with major manufacturer's, I still think however that you need to provide them (the retailers whom they supply) with an incentive to make it worth their while in potentially annoying some retailers where the retailer sees some kind of small benefit for the use of INS, that in itself would see INS become very valuable should the retailers endorse the concept and be able to make money from it.

Good luck to you and the team!! 
Activity: 86
I think we all waiting next bullrun. Now everything going down, even most promising coins. When market will recovery, INS will hit min 5 usd or more.let's hope that the team will follow the roadmap to see a good demonstration.
Pages:
Jump to: