Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 20. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
you are doing the same thing on iotex group. throwing out random delusional prices for iotex. to create hype and pump and dump since u own big bag of iotex. now u doing the same on INS. stop dumping on people.

How many they have to dump on the people while price is consistently moving in the same pattern where all other projects heading. I didn't understand your point of view so it need more explanation in details to make it easy to understand for the whole community.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
you are doing the same thing on iotex group. throwing out random delusional prices for iotex. to create hype and pump and dump since u own big bag of iotex. now u doing the same on INS. stop dumping on people.
Activity: 71
What fundementals? 3 months until end of year and what can you buy with the partnerships ins has made? No grocery’s. No one is going to order popcorn or energy drinks from ins. Ins can’t deliver groceries with the partnerships it has now
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think INS has touched the lowest price.  At the end of this year, before the moment that they release their platform, INS price will be pushed a lot and I predict that It will pass $2 per token.

Not only INS tokens but also lots of tokens on the market touch the lowest prices. But I think if the price of Bitcoin rises, the price of INS tokens will rise again. We have to wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise, and then we can see the price of INS token at the least $2/token.
Activity: 97
ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up

Currently, it is difficult to see a new token that has an expensive price. I agree with you, all of the token prices depend on the BTC price. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase at the end of the year, so the price of INS token will increase too.

We all hope for the best, sir. What is more, we rely on ourselves and work hard on the development of INS own blockchain that will make us more independent and self-sufficient in the future
Activity: 1002
ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up

Currently, it is difficult to see a new token that has an expensive price. I agree with you, all of the token prices depend on the BTC price. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase at the end of the year, so the price of INS token will increase too.
I think INS has touched the lowest price.  At the end of this year, before the moment that they release their platform, INS price will be pushed a lot and I predict that It will pass $2 per token.
Activity: 518

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
This is good news to see there will be no increase in current supply in the market before 2019. Even if the awaiting bull is little delayed the release of tokens in highly positive market will be absorbed seamlessly. Even after maximum supply availability still the number of tokens is limited seeing other projects and potential here.
Activity: 63
when the first Reserve fund will be distributed this year? And how many million tokens will be distribitued?
The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution will start in 2019 and last for up to 2 years.
It will be decided later, i think not earlier than 2019 beginning. It depends on need. 
Thank you for this clarification, and i would also like to know how much is going to be distributed and will it be proportion to the INS that you hold.
There is no exact amount for now. It will depend on companies needs for global expansion. At the moment the funds collected during ICO is enough. 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
when the first Reserve fund will be distributed this year? And how many million tokens will be distribitued?
The Reserve Fund’s tokens distribution will start in 2019 and last for up to 2 years.
It will be decided later, i think not earlier than 2019 beginning. It depends on need. 
Thank you for this clarification, and i would also like to know how much is going to be distributed and will it be proportion to the INS that you hold.
Activity: 48
Agreed... Most of the altcoins  have a fancy white paper and made big promises or a shilling from self proclaimed Crypto experts. They raised big amounts of ICO money and have a big market cap using these tactics. But when the final product arrived, it's a shit fest. That's why most of the alts in top 50 are still overvalued and would bleed 70 % more.
Activity: 29
But let me say this. At the moment we are one the particular stage on which we are to create a really working and functioning like a clock mechanism blockchain platform and business, when the product is ready for launching we start a major marketing campaign, to attract the attention of the investors and future clients of INS Ecosystem platform
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

State of Development: Week of August 13, 2018

Here are the highlights of what INS devteam achieved last week:

1. WalletDomain delivered
2. Found a way to transparently call a contract out of a contract
3. Reference for records redirection in the Artifact Manager

Learn more in INS blog: https://blog.ins.world/state-of-development-week-of-august-13-2018-c3cfb16e8f82
Activity: 98
Activity: 134
 Most of the altcoins  have a fancy white paper and made big promises or a shilling from self proclaimed Crypto experts. They raised big amounts of ICO money and have a big market cap using these tactics. But when the final product arrived, it's a shit fest. That's why most of the alts in top 50 are still overvalued and would bleed 70 % more.
Activity: 105
maybe near time from now, price set Base and rise up, or maybe 10-100 years, when other technology better than Blockchain can change crypto currency
Activity: 133
And other crypto not do anything, Ins listed some best Exchanges, admins know Investors Pain.
That is the things we can trust in Team !
Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it

Yes, surely the government matter is quite important while launching a cryptocurrency project, I agree with that. It is crucial that while implementing the idea the project makers have a support in the face of law. That's how it is gonna be with us in Amsterdam. And expanding our Ecosystem in Singapore is one of the goals set out in our roadmap, and we are looking forward to accomplishing it.

I believe that wherever INS is headquartered as long as they continue the development there should be no issues with it. It will be adapted globally once the project is successful after launch (I know it will happen and I am very positive).Q4 is coming and I cannot wait to see it Smiley BTW,  I have a question and I think it was answered or not. Do we receive like a discount or freebies when we use the platform? It sounds good if there is.

Hi, of course you'll be able to get good discounts for using INS inside the platform.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it

Yes, surely the government matter is quite important while launching a cryptocurrency project, I agree with that. It is crucial that while implementing the idea the project makers have a support in the face of law. That's how it is gonna be with us in Amsterdam. And expanding our Ecosystem in Singapore is one of the goals set out in our roadmap, and we are looking forward to accomplishing it.

I believe that wherever INS is headquartered as long as they continue the development there should be no issues with it. It will be adapted globally once the project is successful after launch (I know it will happen and I am very positive).Q4 is coming and I cannot wait to see it Smiley BTW,  I have a question and I think it was answered or not. Do we receive like a discount or freebies when we use the platform? It sounds good if there is.
Pages:
Jump to: