Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 222. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
«Slash your shopping bill by up to 30 per cent» - tempting! I’ll be definitely participating in the ICO
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Brands want to promote new product to customers that bought previous version of the product. So brand give some bonus to those customers if they try new product. Here is another example

oh, logical, thanks!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Brands want to promote new product to customers that bought previous version of the product. So brand give some bonus to those customers if they try new product. Here is another example
Activity: 196
We are in the right place for that! look, from the article: «The market will cool down. However, we’ll see some great companies born out of the current blockchain hype, and I mean great, transforming, companies like Google and Facebook that made possible things we couldn’t do before». I really believe that ins will be able to disrupt the grocery market with the help of blockchain, and it will change the world in a way
and how the blockchain will help? sorry if the question is silly

INS is building a decentralized marketplace that connects grocery manufacturers, consumers, and third-party fulfillment providers. INS will give power back to the manufacturers and consumers and facilitate the flow of goods through independent logistics operators. The key role is to build a platform that facilitates interaction.
The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together. Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic they want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward. INS tokens could be further spent on the platform to buy groceries or be sold on an exchange. Blockchain enables us to trim costs; it shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.
Loyalty programs? for instance?

The most simple example of a loyalty program - brands have some bonus scales and give bonuses to consumers that buy a lot of products of brand!
We are in the right place for that! look, from the article: «The market will cool down. However, we’ll see some great companies born out of the current blockchain hype, and I mean great, transforming, companies like Google and Facebook that made possible things we couldn’t do before». I really believe that ins will be able to disrupt the grocery market with the help of blockchain, and it will change the world in a way

INS is building a decentralized marketplace that connects grocery manufacturers, consumers, and third-party fulfillment providers. INS will give power back to the manufacturers and consumers and facilitate the flow of goods through independent logistics operators. The key role is to build a platform that facilitates interaction.
The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together. Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic they want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward. INS tokens could be further spent on the platform to buy groceries or be sold on an exchange. Blockchain enables us to trim costs; it shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.
Loyalty programs? for instance?
copper member
Read the interview with INS founder Peter Fedchenkov in the top business magazine Entrepreneur - https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/303958

it is Peter Fedchenkov's day in the thread today!
Activity: 336

Read the interview with INS founder Peter Fedchenkov in the top business magazine Entrepreneur - https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/303958

Really nice to put some use of blockchain technology in the market.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 138
Really nice to put some use of blockchain technology in the market.
copper member
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
yeah, I’ve also read it, it is interesting, and you know what I’m contemplating on right now? How true it is, that in a couple of years blockchain will be a part of our lives, though today very few people know what it is… everything is changing so fast
In case there are people here who don’t know yet  Grin
Blockchain is a distributed database, in which storage devices are not connected to a common server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
trying to be funny? Grin you know, seriously, he has a point, our parents grew up with no credit cards and we can hardly do without them. and we are standing on the edge of crucial changes
Peter said it right: everybody will be using blockchain soon not even understanding how it runs! and we have to be flexible not to fall off the cart! to keep up with the progress!
copper member
yeah, I’ve also read it, it is interesting, and you know what I’m contemplating on right now? How true it is, that in a couple of years blockchain will be a part of our lives, though today very few people know what it is… everything is changing so fast
Blockchain is a distributed database, in which storage devices are not connected to a common server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block.
trying to be funny? Grin you know, seriously, he has a point, our parents grew up with no credit cards and we can hardly do without them. and we are standing on the edge of crucial changes
Activity: 196
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
copper member
Just read Peter Fedchenkov’s interview in huffingtonpost! it is great! I like the way how Peter makes it all easily undestandable. Have you guys seen it?

Interesting! could you be so kind as to share a link?

sure) catch it!
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/an-exclusive-interview-with-ex-goldman-sachs-banker_us_59de65dee4b069e5b833b1d1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just read Peter Fedchenkov’s interview in huffingtonpost! it is great! I like the way how Peter makes it all easily undestandable. Have you guys seen it?

Interesting! could you be so kind as to share a link?
Jump to: