Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 224. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
exactly! personally i prefer everything locally grown, seasonal and organic. but it is so hard to find in my city, though it is really big, and everything is extremely expensive

we understand each other Grin the same thing here! if there was a platform which would give us a chance to get in touch directly with those who produce organic food with convenience and no mark-ups that would really make life better

and shopping easier
cause of lately it is really becoming easier to go out to eat instead of trying to buy what i need
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world

The shorter and more efficient the supply chain is (which is so true about ins) the less groceries are wasted and carbon dioxide emissions get reduced. Both are good for our planet! There are plenty of ecological benefits to it!

why shorter?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
exactly! personally i prefer everything locally grown, seasonal and organic. but it is so hard to find in my city, though it is really big, and everything is extremely expensive

we understand each other Grin the same thing here! if there was a platform which would give us a chance to get in touch directly with those who produce organic food with convenience and no mark-ups that would really make life better

and shopping easier
cause of lately it is really becoming easier to go out to eat instead of trying to buy what i need
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world

The shorter and more efficient the supply chain is (which is so true about ins) the less groceries are wasted and carbon dioxide emissions get reduced. Both are good for our planet! There are plenty of ecological benefits to it!
Activity: 336

That’s exactly what we are working on! On connecting manufacturers and consumers! All ranges of manufacturers from the hugest multinational companies to the smallest local farmers - all those who are interested to participate in the Ecosystem!
copper member

and shopping easier

you mean cause it will be cheaper and available - well yeah, you might be right

and shopping easier
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

and shopping easier
copper member

and shopping easier

Just my thoughts, but still...the idea of connecting manufacturers and consumers directly is not brand new, but today blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies can make it real.And the signed memoranda outlines the interests of the manufacturers to join INS platform, which inspires, of course, both
Agree, but you know, despite the progress in technology we still live in the Middle Ages of grocery industry. Consumers have no choice as the goods are being pushed onto them by retailers. In the 21st century consumers should decide what products they need, what brands they want, whether to buy from local or national producers, and so on.

exactly! it is so depressing that if you want to buy some product of a certain quality you have to go through lots of difficulties nowadays, find a certain retailer or shop online and pick your order yourself or wait for it for a long time. otherwise you have to satisfy with what they have in the local grocery

i see your point, there is no getting what you want if it is not mass-market, retailers dictate us what to eat and what to wash our hair with
Just my thoughts, but still...the idea of connecting manufacturers and consumers directly is not brand new, but today blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies can make it real.And the signed memoranda outlines the interests of the manufacturers to join INS platform, which inspires, of course, both
Agree, but you know, despite the progress in technology we still live in the Middle Ages of grocery industry. Consumers have no choice as the goods are being pushed onto them by retailers. In the 21st century consumers should decide what products they need, what brands they want, whether to buy from local or national producers, and so on.

exactly! it is so depressing that if you want to buy some product of a certain quality you have to go through lots of difficulties nowadays, find a certain retailer or shop online and pick your order yourself or wait for it for a long time. otherwise you have to satisfy with what they have in the local grocery
Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at significantly lower prices. And I deeply believe, INS will enable manufacturers to provide highly efficient direct marketing and promotions as well as obtain fast and detailed customer feedback.
Our goal is to create the leading decentralized ecosystem of consumers willing to buy everyday products at lower prices and manufacturers looking to sell directly and surpass existing retail chains. Our main role is to develop the open source technology required for running the platform and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.
Activity: 163
This is what we call the PULL paradigm - it facilitates direct communication between consumer and manufacturer. We believe we don’t need retailer to stand in between.
INS reinvents the grocery industry. We give consumers direct access to grocery manufacturers, with competitive pricing and convenient home delivery. We received enthusiastic support by the consumers and confirmed interest from the leading grocery manufacturers.
Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at significantly lower prices. And I deeply believe, INS will enable manufacturers to provide highly efficient direct marketing and promotions as well as obtain fast and detailed customer feedback.
This is what we call the PULL paradigm - it facilitates direct communication between consumer and manufacturer. We believe we don’t need retailer to stand in between.
INS reinvents the grocery industry. We give consumers direct access to grocery manufacturers, with competitive pricing and convenient home delivery. We received enthusiastic support by the consumers and confirmed interest from the leading grocery manufacturers.
Activity: 56
Activity: 163
I'll be honest, the whitepaper was way too technical for me Grin Definitely interested in the project, and will be following it, but prefer asking questions about INS here, as the aswers and the discussion here is more interesting Wink Thanks, guys, for your help
Thanks for your support, and feel free to ask any questions about our project, we're really glad to be helpful Smiley
Activity: 56
I'll be honest, the whitepaper was way too technical for me Grin Definitely interested in the project, and will be following it, but prefer asking questions about INS here, as the aswers and the discussion here is more interesting Wink Thanks, guys, for your help
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
And what if I dont want to get whitelisted?
It's up to you, of course Smiley But the whitelist will allow everyone who joined to partcipate in the upcoming ICO and get a special bonus.
And if you're interested in INS special offers and discounts for the ICO stage, you should get whitelisted before the ico starts, of course)

Yes, that is the right chance because people should register for whitelist because it is the best way to secure the ICO, because we have seen some hacks before releasing the contract address.
Activity: 229
And what if I dont want to get whitelisted?
It's up to you, of course Smiley But the whitelist will allow everyone who joined to partcipate in the upcoming ICO and get a special bonus.
And if you're interested in INS special offers and discounts for the ICO stage, you should get whitelisted before the ico starts, of course)
Jump to: