Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 225. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
And what if I dont want to get whitelisted?
It's up to you, of course Smiley But the whitelist will allow everyone who joined to partcipate in the upcoming ICO and get a special bonus.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
And what if I dont want to get whitelisted?
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Where can I fond details about tokensale?
You can visit https://ins.world/ and read the info on the main page or download the WP Wink
copper member
Activity: 378
Where can I fond details about tokensale?
Activity: 336
And who can ensure safety of my tokens?
The vast majority of the system's tokens is kept in cold storage, and we ensure the strict safety procedures. Account access in secured with two-factor verification which prevents unauthorized access.
As for token sale, how many usd for a token will be?
I guess it depends on the usd exchange rate at the moment you buy tokens
And who can ensure safety of my tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I guess it depends on the usd exchange rate at the moment you buy tokens
Activity: 111
is there a beta version planned?
Yes, it was in roadmap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By the way, is it dangerous to transfer to an ETH hard fork?
Nope, Ethereum's Byzantium hard fork Is running smoothly
Fine,and what about trading of ins tokens?
Activity: 163
Nope, Ethereum's Byzantium hard fork Is running smoothly
you know, this project sounds promising and I'm investing not only my money but my time, what is a way even more important
I understand what you mean, and glad it;s finaly a reasonable project where I want to take part in...
Dude, as a rule, it takes up to 6-7 days, not a month)) but anyway it;s not my business)
As a rule, right, but I know how the system works, and believe me, it really can take much more time than you might think Wink
Well, actually that's hard not to agree, as yes the system is not perfect...anyway, do whatever you want, you can deposit any time you wish))
you know, this project sounds promising and I'm investing not only my money but my time, what is a way even more important
Dude, as a rule, it takes up to 6-7 days, not a month)) but anyway it;s not my business)
As a rule, right, but I know how the system works, and believe me, it really can take much more time than you might think Wink
Well, actually that's hard not to agree, as yes the system is not perfect...anyway, do whatever you want, you can deposit any time you wish))
ok, tell me, can i already deposit funds?

Does it make sense to do it so early??
Actually yes, you know..as it can take some time for your contributions to get into your wallet Cheesy

Actually yes, you know..as it can take some time for your contributions to get into your wallet Cheesy

Jump to: