Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 226. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ned61thornton, you see, an emergency service was exactly where it supposed to be)))
yeah Cool the support folks are really doing a great job helping us to get through all the processes, that's cool!
Thank you for your kind words and you're always welcome to the INS Ecosystem! Don't hesitate to ask anything about the project. Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ned61thornton, you see, an emergency service was exactly where it supposed to be)))
yeah Cool the support folks are really doing a great job helping us to get through all the processes, that's cool!
Activity: 163
The customer data will not be shared with manufacturers and will initially be processed in a centralized way on the INS Platform, but later decentralized as consumers will provide privacy-preserving proofs of eligibility which enable them submitting a feedback without being identified.
Tnaks, and maybe you could also tell me more about feedback requests service?
Manufacturers, seeking to receive direct customer feedback on their products, will be able to incentivise consumers with INS tokens to motivate them to participate. The feedback reward mechanism allows to set a specific set of parameters and create a focus group of consumers from whom a manufacturer wants to receive feedback.
Tnaks to you noo Grin I'm afraid, I won't be professional enough answering this question, so you'd better wait for support Smiley
Consumers are individuals or companies that want to buy online high-quality groceries at cheaper prices. The will be able to place orders via the INS website, INS app or custom apps derived by manufacturers from the app reference implementation.
So the main consumers' roles will be... Cheesy
So the main consumers' roles will be:
- searching products listed by manufacturers, making orders and paying for them;
- participating in feedback requests;
- receiving promotion, loyalty, referral and feedback rewards.
Consumers are individuals or companies that want to buy online high-quality groceries at cheaper prices. The will be able to place orders via the INS website, INS app or custom apps derived by manufacturers from the app reference implementation.
So the main consumers' roles will be... Cheesy
Hi, what functions can be provided for consumers?
Hi, what functions can be provided for consumers?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
The project contains new concept and fresh idea.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
is there a beta version planned?
As it is stated in the roadmap, the test launch in the fourth quarter of 2018 will be a pilot project for INS Ecosystem.
Activity: 229
is there a beta version planned?
Activity: 185
So basically like Amazon or Alibaba but for groceries with no differential pricing...and with some really nice bonuses
And no markups, as stated Wink
As for loyalty - brands have some bonus scales and give bonuses to consumers that buy a lot of products of brand. So if you buy from,say, Coca Cola frequently, Coca Cola gives you some tokens as reward.
So basically like Amazon or Alibaba but for groceries with no differential pricing...and with some really nice bonuses
As for loyalty - brands have some bonus scales and give bonuses to consumers that buy a lot of products of brand. So if you buy from,say, Coca Cola frequently, Coca Cola gives you some tokens as reward.
I understand the feedback part of the direct communication with customers but promotions and loyalty programs? also are the fulfilment centres is the place where to store your inventory?
Brands want to promote new product to customers that bought previous version of the product. So brand gives some bonus to those customers if they try new product. Simple example of promotion.
I understand the feedback part of the direct communication with customers but promotions and loyalty programs? also are the fulfilment centres is the place where to store your inventory?
I think, the true value of INS Ecosystem is for manufacturers of small and middle size. They strive to sell their products in domestic markets but rarely manage to break onto retailer shelves.
I'm sure big brands are also very interested, take for instance those which were already named.
Direct communication with customers (promotions, loyalty programs, feedback) is what brands really need and retailers are not able to provide. So the project is truly interested for all.
Jump to: