Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 227. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I think, the true value of INS Ecosystem is for manufacturers of small and middle size. They strive to sell their products in domestic markets but rarely manage to break onto retailer shelves.
I'm sure big brands are also very interested, take for instance those which were already named.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think, the true value of INS Ecosystem is for manufacturers of small and middle size. They strive to sell their products in domestic markets but rarely manage to break onto retailer shelves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello, could you tell me the technical side of conversing altcoins into ins tokens?
You'll be able to sign in to your personal investor's account to buy INS. At this platform you will deposit your altcoins, and when the tokensale is active you'll be able to buy INS tokens for ETH. The platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS.
And within the ecosystem will i be able to pay for my purchases with fiat?
Yes, in INS they are going to take fiat, ETH, BTC, and, of course, INS tokens will be the main means of payment within the INS Ecosystem. Smiley
Hello, could you tell me the technical side of conversing altcoins into ins tokens?
You'll be able to sign in to your personal investor's account to buy INS. At this platform you will deposit your altcoins, and when the tokensale is active you'll be able to buy INS tokens for ETH. The platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS.
And within the ecosystem will i be able to pay for my purchases with fiat?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What means exactly "having a memoranda"? what are the implications? any contractual clauses?
Memoranda is proved interest and support of the project. Publicly announced willingness to use the platform when it's implemented.
And it's more than enough at this stage of the project. You can't sign a contract with worldwide brand at this stage of the project.
Activity: 185
What means exactly "having a memoranda"? what are the implications? any contractual clauses?
Activity: 163
Hopefully it's executed well & goes global. Your partners have a part to play as well as long they beleive in the vision...
Activity: 336
How is INS going to take into account the many regulations and taxes that are currently in place when dealing with food products? For instance, many countries have there own laws for certain types of foods that are (dis)allowed within their borders.

They will just say that it will be taken care after the ICO as always  Shocked
We are going to be fully compliant with local regulations in terms of controls / quality / etc. INS doest assume any cross border grocery sales. All locally produced / imported groceries are compliant with local regulations.
Activity: 36
Agree, implementing such a system looks really promising!
Well,yes, and I like the idea to allow consumers to directly buy from manufacturers. But, how is the system decentralized when consumers are buying from manufacturers and there's still a link in the chain which are the fulfillment centers who can influence the price (because they need to be payed as well)?
Of course, someone has to deliver food and provide other fulfilment operations. I think, fulfilment charges will be included in final prices. But all these charges will be open and tranparent for every customer.

According to the WP, fulfilment centres will not be allowed to markup prices, they will be paid for the fulfilment process only.
Activity: 187
How is INS going to take into account the many regulations and taxes that are currently in place when dealing with food products? For instance, many countries have there own laws for certain types of foods that are (dis)allowed within their borders.

They will just say that it will be taken care after the ICO as always  Shocked
Well,yes, and I like the idea to allow consumers to directly buy from manufacturers. But, how is the system decentralized when consumers are buying from manufacturers and there's still a link in the chain which are the fulfillment centers who can influence the price (because they need to be payed as well)?
Of course, someone has to deliver food and provide other fulfilment operations. I think, fulfilment charges will be included in final prices. But all these charges will be open and tranparent for every customer.
Oh, I think it will be more than interesting with their own blockchain platform, eager to see it already!
Well, the platform itself is designed as a very high-load system. Just imagine,the market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year. So the main focus is on performance, in which you want to see smart contracts support, predictability, stability, and ease of use.
I hope the INS guys plan to use the most proven and scalable open source technologies and constantly ​monitor ​alternative ​technical ​implementations.
Oh, I think it will be more than interesting with their own blockchain platform, eager to see it already!
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth, and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, INS also consider designing and developing their own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters.
They also said earlier that the state of the INS blockchain will be regularly anchored to the most popular smart contract ledgers (at least ETH) so that proofs of state and proofs of transaction (within INS) can be verified by Ethereum smart contracts (like it is currently done in BTCRelay or will be done in the future in Plasma).
Common optimization techniques such as state sharding and payment channels ​will ​be ​also ​implemented.
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth, and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, INS also consider designing and developing their own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters.
They also said earlier that the state of the INS blockchain will be regularly anchored to the most popular smart contract ledgers (at least ETH) so that proofs of state and proofs of transaction (within INS) can be verified by Ethereum smart contracts (like it is currently done in BTCRelay or will be done in the future in Plasma).
Jump to: