Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 34. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
⚡️ INS Competition at Binance: 100000 INS to Give Away!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://[Suspicious link removed]/sZaTn5
Ah, Finally we have a competition on Binance. Price has started to go up(Hope it goes above 0.0003 BTC Smiley) , We also have more awareness about INS.
does that mean i have to hold INS on binance?
or holding on my personal wallet?
the INS price increase 10% since this news appeared
oopss. I thought that was the result when we got news is they have released their wallet :S. I bought 3000 INS before this competition 2 hours Sad so sad
Don't be sad, You will be able to make profit when/after INS release their own chain. Price of INS will surge higher, So, Hodl on.  Smiley

when is the ins own chain release date

Q4 2018, sir
Merit: 10
well, ins is relatively low compared to jan time.. and the project is good.. so it wont be tat bad.. the dump has happen over the past weeks..
now is all time low range.. so even if u bought now around this range..it's still a good buy
what do u like about the project
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/sZaTn5
Ah, Finally we have a competition on Binance. Price has started to go up(Hope it goes above 0.0003 BTC Smiley) , We also have more awareness about INS.
oopss. I thought that was the result when we got news is they have released their wallet :S. I bought 3000 INS before this competition 2 hours Sad so sad
Don't be sad, You will be able to make profit when/after INS release their own chain. Price of INS will surge higher, So, Hodl on.  Smiley

when is the ins own chain release date
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I've gotten a lot of advantages from token ins, and I see lately that token ins will soon be traded soon in the market binance, inu is really good, I'm pretty sure the token ins volume will increase and its price will go up, I'll continue to make token ins into my inventory tool

The token has been already listed on Binance.
Anyway, I don't think listing on Binance causes the price to rise. Most of tokens have been listed on Binance recently dropped in price after listing. Seems that Binance manipulates the prices.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I've gotten a lot of advantages from token ins, and I see lately that token ins will soon be traded soon in the market binance, inu is really good, I'm pretty sure the token ins volume will increase and its price will go up, I'll continue to make token ins into my inventory tool
Hello,
we are listed on Binance from January 15.
Now we have marketing campaign with Binance.
Details here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005005771-

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/#markets

Sometimes it happened when anybody comment without making any research what is current status of any project. There is no rocket science involve to find this where it is trading right now. Maybe he thought this is going to list on that because of that promo.
Activity: 63
Hello,
we are listed on Binance from January 15.
Now we have marketing campaign with Binance.
Details here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005005771-
Activity: 181
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
 I remember when it got first listed and went into rampage trading at 12 USD a piece, then bitcoin plunge and everything went under taking INS with it, i have seen this before anyone who sell will regret it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
The competition is good, glad the team are making ways like this but we are not at the right timing now because bitcoin is very cheap.
By looking at the CMC, we cannot see most of the good coins are in red, including this one, I hope we will see some green lights soon so eventually we will again go back to the good price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
In this current market situation, even the trading contest on binance will not make you guys a favor. Crazy how much this market has dropped in the last months. I think it will take a long time to see new hights.
Activity: 63
---

Yes, sir. You need to hold INS on binance
thanks for your feedback. the event is too short. but after that event ended, i think the price will be dumped.
do you think it's wise to keep up the INS price?
It will give positive result anyway for popularization and spreading INS through whole crypto community.

Oh, That's a pity( The ins wallet will be released on the 29th of June

the INS wallet? or just ethereum wallet to hold the INS token.
did i missed out something?
[/quote]
We announced releasing of our wallet as a part of our developing blockchain.
Please check this link for details https://blog.ins.world/ins-wallet-release-product-development-update-fc7b3d26c732
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
---

thanks for your feedback. the event is too short. but after that event ended, i think the price will be dumped.
do you think it's wise to keep up the INS price?

the INS wallet? or just ethereum wallet to hold the INS token.
did i missed out something?
Activity: 138
well, ins is relatively low compared to jan time.. and the project is good.. so it wont be tat bad.. the dump has happen over the past weeks..
now is all time low range.. so even if u bought now around this range..it's still a good buy
One of the best projects made by the Russian team . I see that in a forum thread is ongoing activity and the project develops . I wish you good luck. Need more such projects

Thanks,sir, for the support! We appreciate you being with us on board the INS ship ))
Activity: 186
One of the best projects made by the Russian team . I see that in a forum thread is ongoing activity and the project develops . I wish you good luck. Need more such projects

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
A scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience. The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.

More promotional campaigns organized, inlcuding INS Competition at Binance: 100,000 INS to Give Away!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: