Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 35. (Read 60954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
⚡️ INS Competition at Binance: 100000 INS to Give Away!
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/sZaTn5
Ah, Finally we have a competition on Binance. Price has started to go up(Hope it goes above 0.0003 BTC Smiley) , We also have more awareness about INS.
does that mean i have to hold INS on binance?
or holding on my personal wallet?
the INS price increase 10% since this news appeared

Since Binance logo is next to the news, I believe you have to keep it on Binance.
People that were the first to notice the news, were quick at buying INS, before "latecomers" joined
By the time i got the email bag holders already doubled their bags and the price of INS roses 14% in minutes still the price is a bargain so i`ll take what i can take.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Ah, Finally we have a competition on Binance. Price has started to go up(Hope it goes above 0.0003 BTC Smiley) , We also have more awareness about INS.

Since Binance logo is next to the news, I believe you have to keep it on Binance.
People that were the first to notice the news, were quick at buying INS, before "latecomers" joined
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

You should read the article about this giveaway promo it is really simple to understand when it being held on an exchange than how could anybody will be eligible for holding into his own personal wallet. Trading volume required and top buyers will get rewarded with huge amount.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Activity: 191
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I usually hold until my target price is met and sell for a loss when down more than 15%. Here it went down
so fast I had no time to place a stop loss. I'm not a day trader, I'm what they call a "momentum" trader.
For example. ETHOS is coming out with their Universal Wallet at the end of June. If markey ralies ETHOS
go up from $2.00 to $20 in two weeks. If market is steady, not down, ETHOS goes to $10.

HXX coin having hard fork with BCPT to create BCA (Bitcoin anonoymous). HXX started at .00000500 STS's and
is now at .00140000 STS's in three months. HXX will rock to .00400000 by the snapshot.

When 75% on my funds are held up in a coin like this JUST WAITING TO BEAK even, it hurts when I could be
in something actually moving. Not something moving because 10M coins were received by the DEV team
and they started dumpin as soon as the coins showed up in their wallets. So do not lecture me about holding long term.

i understand what you have experienced. i know many people are losing their money from pump/dump scheme or any kind of scam.
even who bought bitcoin, ethereum, ripple ect at the top, they are losing too.
mostly they don't respect the risk. even some of them, they don't care about it before.
when they realize their money is gone, the only thing left is regret

so we should be aware and smart, make time to do some research and knowing the rule about investing.
if we want to put our money our investment in this crypto space.\

i am not your financial advisor. but for me this INS project is my favorite crypto investment.
i support this project and i also prepare for the worst case before i jump into it

knowledge and experience is the most powerfull weapon to make our dream come true but sometimes we don't realize that our weapon our experience is not enough
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Impresses that INS already has partnership with the leading provider of logistics of electronic commerce in the Netherlands!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
When people keep talking about $50 end of the year, all expectations go high in the group. Then if INS token at December reaches to $8 for instance, people might take this as a  failure for INS which might not be necessarily true as this is a long-term project.

You are right, INS is a long-term project. When we will successfully launch the project in Amsterdam in the end of the year, we will go further and expand INS Ecosystem worldwide=)

I also agreed with you this is big disappointment when we set a goal into any project and dream so high even this project has potential to grow but this is still very young so it could take more long time. If we believe into this ecosystem than we must keep going on with long term approach.
Price speculation and prediction are always in play whenever we see a good project, INS has partnership with some good manufacturer and might see many more in the coming months or years.
Activity: 63
I think the distribution of each product to the consumer will take the shipping cost. I see the food companies can not save the cost. If they discount the product in the INS ecosystem, plus shipping costs. They will lose money compared to selling at supermarkets
There will be minimum order amount and the concept not assumed to deliver for example 1 bottle of water. Actually, we are not food delivery company but an IT company which makes blockchain platform for connecting consumers and manufacturers. Manufacturers will not spend money for getting to store shelf + exclude costs for retailers marketing. These all and many other reasons will make final price up to 30% cheaper for consumer.
For more details about our concept and how will it work please check out our blog https://blog.ins.world/ (especially monthly reports)  and this video from London Retail Week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iamRb31sEk4

Does it mean another form of Amazon? The difference is producers will deliver their goods to customers directly and they don't cost the fees for the third part, is it right?
No, it's not right. At least because our marketplace will be based on the blockchain, our own blockchain which gives much opportunities to manufacturers and customer of future platform.
To find out more about our concept, advantages for manufacturers and consumers, please check our whitepaper https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf and our co-founder Peter's speech at Retail Week in London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iamRb31sEk4&t=432s
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
I think the distribution of each product to the consumer will take the shipping cost. I see the food companies can not save the cost. If they discount the product in the INS ecosystem, plus shipping costs. They will lose money compared to selling at supermarkets
There will be minimum order amount and the concept not assumed to deliver for example 1 bottle of water. Actually, we are not food delivery company but an IT company which makes blockchain platform for connecting consumers and manufacturers. Manufacturers will not spend money for getting to store shelf + exclude costs for retailers marketing. These all and many other reasons will make final price up to 30% cheaper for consumer.
For more details about our concept and how will it work please check out our blog https://blog.ins.world/ (especially monthly reports)  and this video from London Retail Week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iamRb31sEk4

Does it mean another form of Amazon? The difference is producers will deliver their goods to customers directly and they don't cost the fees for the third part, is it right?
Activity: 196

We have so many good news partnerships are increasing surely it will boost the speed of the growth of this ecosystem. It looking this project is doing very nice job and in future this will rise significantly. Now we have more better chance to get more strong position by picking at low price.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. We have many great news and partnership announcements too in the future. We are releasing the beta of our platform pretty soon. So we are doing everything to satisfy our holders.

What are the other benefits will be getting for holders because you are making some decent partnerships with the most reputable companies and this makes to get more awareness about our project and gole.

More partnerships mean more demand for tokens and higher price.
Don't now what else would you want more??

Activity: 4
I guess big retaillers mostly just wanna focus on the biggest stabile profit. They are likely to be indifferent about new brands/products.
Of course they think about future revenue but believe me they think about it in very broader way, making plans for 5-10 years, considering different sell channels, marketing instruments and etc.. We're going to offer them the new way of selling and interacting with customers and fulfillment. Adding new partnerships is just some steps preparing for our launch in Q4,2018.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
I guess big retaillers mostly just wanna focus on the biggest stabile profit. They are likely to be indifferent about new brands/products.
Activity: 97
When people keep talking about $50 end of the year, all expectations go high in the group. Then if INS token at December reaches to $8 for instance, people might take this as a  failure for INS which might not be necessarily true as this is a long-term project.

You are right, INS is a long-term project. When we will successfully launch the project in Amsterdam in the end of the year, we will go further and expand INS Ecosystem worldwide=)

I also agreed with you this is big disappointment when we set a goal into any project and dream so high even this project has potential to grow but this is still very young so it could take more long time. If we believe into this ecosystem than we must keep going on with long term approach.

Big projects need some time, especially utility ones. We are following the roadmap and striving for excellence, so that our supporters can examine the quality product
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 97

Pages:
Jump to: