Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 37. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Is this project just another scam?The price is falling dramatically and all INS investors are having huge losses now.The devs should work much harder and show some results to get back people's trust again.

You were just here last month and you think that it is a scam already? Well, as you can see not just this coin is falling the whole market is down so what do you expect? Yes I believe that INS is for long term and I know devs truly understand your frustrations but I can feel that they calm and will deliver what they have in roadmap that will eventually boost the value in the next couple of months.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Is this project just another scam?The price is falling dramatically and all INS investors are having huge losses now.The devs should work much harder and show some results to get back people's trust again.

Hello, sir. I understand your confusions. And INS Ecosystem is a long-term project. It is not aimed at the benefit of daily trading. In Q4 2018 we are launching the project in Amsterdam. We have already hired a team of top-class developers that are working 24/7 on developing beta-version and our own blockchain. Soon you will be able to examine the results of our work
Activity: 84
The price action of this coin is starting to smell like a RAT. I think I'm pulling out of Binance and going back over to Shitcropia
to quadruple my money on some shit coin like FONZI or PIGGY. This coin is falling like a knife. 1650 on Saturday, now under 1200 ?? It has
never been this low in it's history of trading.

Hello, sir, I understand your confusions. You put the money in crypto not to lose, but to make money. And you are right during recent days something wrong is going on with the price. And on the other hand, if you are our loyal supporter, than you know that INS Ecosystem is not about daily trading, it is a long-term project that aims at creating a real-world product to provide an innovative solution for people in the retail field, make life easier for people. Our project will live for a very long time, after the pilot launch of the project in Q4 2018 in Amsterdam, to which we are now zealously preparing, we certainly will expand INS Ecosystem and run projects in other areas. The citizens of Amsterdam are present in our Telegram chat, they are writing everyday, that they are looking forward to examine the advantages of INS Ecosystem real-life.

Before you quit our organization, I ask you to check our blog on our website, that will take 3 minutes. After that I will ask you: Do you know projects with such successes in business development as INS? Stably new partnerships with large campaigns once a week, and even more often. Active software development. Hiring star team of developers and a topnotch CTO. Releasing a beta-version and creating our own blockchain.

Unfortunately, INS is not about daily trading. That's a pity. And at the same time the project is aiming at the introduction of innovative technologies in everyday life, meeting the needs of customers, making life easier. Let's go with us and create future
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
The price action of this coin is starting to smell like a RAT. I think I'm pulling out of Binance and going back over to Shitcropia
to quadruple my money on some shit coin like FONZI or PIGGY. This coin is falling like a knife. 1650 on Saturday, now under 1200 ?? It has
never been this low in it's history of trading.
I have two questions to you guys , why your GitHub is so empty and when I will receive my airdrop? I am holding INS at my mew account.

Hello, sir. The next airdrop will be on the 2nd of July and will be for April-June. Here you can check the details: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WrRLh6

We understand that the progress on the Github page is an important indicator of project advancement. The github page determines how the project develops its platform from the technical point of view. That's why we have hired a team of topnotch  developers led by the star CTO Pavel Sherbinin, the former CTO at Mail.ru, works day and night to release a quality product. Soon you will be able to examine
the results of our work 
What is happening with airdrops for holders? 11 days passed from announced airdrop. I have been holding for over 2 months now but i didn't get any.

Hello, sir. The next airdrop will be held on the 2nd of July and will be for April-June. So if your tokens are stored on your personal wallet, than soon you will get the deserved airdrop:)
Is the airdrop amount fixed per INS? Say I bought 1000 INS today, How much INS will be airdropped in my wallet.

The formula of calculating the airdrop is the following : Your balance / total stakes (can't be calculated beforehand) x 600,000.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I have two questions to you guys , why your GitHub is so empty and when I will receive my airdrop? I am holding INS at my mew account.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
What is happening with airdrops for holders? 11 days passed from announced airdrop. I have been holding for over 2 months now but i didn't get any.

Hello, sir. The next airdrop will be held on the 2nd of July and will be for April-June. So if your tokens are stored on your personal wallet, than soon you will get the deserved airdrop:)
Is the airdrop amount fixed per INS? Say I bought 1000 INS today, How much INS will be airdropped in my wallet.

Every partnership indicates growth the only problem holding INS is the market it self, if bitcoin plunges it takes every altcoin with it. i dont know what investors are thinking but INS is getting huge in every deals.

Thanks for the comment, sir.  We are getting prepared to the test launch in Q4 2018 in Amsterdam. Peter Fedchenkov, one of the co-founders of INS ECosystem spend all his time negotiating and signing partnerships with companies that will help to transform our idea into reality, like Pickertonn and PostNL, and with manufacturers that will represent their products on our platform.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Every partnership indicates growth the only problem holding INS is the market it self, if bitcoin plunges it takes every altcoin with it. i dont know what investors are thinking but INS is getting huge in every deals.
Activity: 93
At the moment,  the crypto currency market in general and INS in particular for development is mostly due to community acceptance and support, and then follow with practical application and development projects. If practical application in life and development projects are good, the community will be crowded. These two elements when interact and support each other will increase the price of crypto (or token).

The INS community is growing, thanks to the team's hard work, we see that from you, as you continually announce projects associated with companies. The INS development roadmap is already in place, and the INS roadmap I think is well planned. But INS hopes to raise prices sooner than to discourage investors .✈️✈️✈️ 🌙🌙🌙

Thang, thanks for your feedback. We agree with your ideas. We see that such major factors as developing of the project and its implementation affect the audience much. That's why we have hired a team of topnotch developers led by our star CTO Pavel Sherbinin, the former CTO at Mail.ru, who are working day and night developing the beta-version of INS Ecosystem platform and our own blockchain. Soon we will be able to show you the results of our hard work.

On the other hand, we are getting prepared to the test launch in Q4 2018 in Amsterdam. To implement this plan one of the co-founders of INS Ecosystem, Peter Fedchenkov, spend all his time negotiating and signing partnerships with companies that will help to transform our idea into reality, like Pickertonn and PostNL, and with manufacturers that will represent their products on our platform.

So we continue following our roadmap, the things are going according to the plan, we continue striving for excellence to meet our supporters' expectations, because our supporters are an integral part of our project
Activity: 1
At the moment,  the crypto currency market in general and INS in particular for development is mostly due to community acceptance and support, and then follow with practical application and development projects. If practical application in life and development projects are good, the community will be crowded. These two elements when interact and support each other will increase the price of crypto (or token).

The INS community is growing, thanks to the team's hard work, we see that from you, as you continually announce projects associated with companies. The INS development roadmap is already in place, and the INS roadmap I think is well planned. But INS hopes to raise prices sooner than to discourage investors .✈️✈️✈️ 🌙🌙🌙
Activity: 191
⚡️ INS Ecosystem has partnered with Drink me Chai, a family business using authentic Indian spices to make the UK’s #1 Chai Latte tea.

👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/x8ci6i
#INS_Ecosystem #INS $INS
I see the INS GitHub looks pretty empty, will the team wait to publish your code next to your beta platform?
GitHub is very important, it helps investors to monitor the project's progress and also show the professionalism of the development team.

doing my research and all the fancy  images regarding the partnerships look dull compared to this glaring fact right here from Geronimo77 (thanks bud)

Hello, sir. I completely agree with you and Geronimo77. The GitHub code is an integral part of the project, the importance of which is difficult to overestimate. That's why we hired top-notch developers, led by Pavel Shcherbinin, a former CTO at Mail.ru. The dev team is working day and night to create the platform properly. So please be a little patient, in the nearest time our developers will show our followers the results of their work .
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
I see the INS GitHub looks pretty empty, will the team wait to publish your code next to your beta platform?
GitHub is very important, it helps investors to monitor the project's progress and also show the professionalism of the development team.

doing my research and all the fancy  images regarding the partnerships look dull compared to this glaring fact right here from Geronimo77 (thanks bud)
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
⚡️ Deloitte Features INS Ecosystem in Major New Blockchain Report for the Retail & CPG industies.
‘New tech on the block’ showcases INS’s #D2C grocery platform.
👉 Learn more in INS blog: https://goo.gl/ZodbGg
#INS_Ecosystem #INS #blockchain $INS

Thats one of the biggest news yet.
Deloitte is a really important firm.
And they are also working with Eventum network
And still, the price is decreasing. I don't know which sort of partnership will help to increase the price. Maybe only amazon could help in this crazy bear market we have now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: