Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 55. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
do you guys think the market will recover this month? special about INS in particular. People said that in March everything would be good again, but it doesnt look like that for me.
If Bitcoin price can go over 10k$, I think the crypto market will recover. But with INS, it needs a strong push to help its price go up, and this thing depends on the dev team. But I still believe a big surprise will appear on Q4 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
do you guys think the market will recover this month? special about INS in particular. People said that in March everything would be good again, but it doesnt look like that for me.
I think not, it may took another month or so before we can see a significant rise in price but for now hold your token or buy more and hope for devs to strike a deal with some big distributor.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This is good token for long term investment, i have buy 1000 tokens, is expecting price up in future ?
It would be better if you participated in the Pre-ICO. Although now the price has gone down, and you can buy tokens. I think the platform is quite promising.

Well it all depends if he bought now with FIAT, or if he had some ETH/BTC all the time.
If he bought it with FIAT, he is definitely in plus
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This is good token for long term investment, i have buy 1000 tokens, is expecting price up in future ?
It would be better if you participated in the Pre-ICO. Although now the price has gone down, and you can buy tokens. I think the platform is quite promising.
Now is a good time, in order to profitably buy tokens. Use this moment! I too will soon buy myself some of these coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
INS project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about the project
Really, you need a little more advertising! This project has raised a lot of noise after a successful ICO, but now it is beginning to be forgotten
I'm sure that the team is aware of this and soon something awesome awaits us. I hope this will have a positive effect on the price.
If the team takes any measures, it will in any case have a positive impact on the price! It is necessary that they learn about this and want to buy as many people as possible
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 1002
as soon as the platform of INS & postnl is online, I will order my shopping there
is it for the whole of the Netherlands or do they start with a city?
do not believe
why do you not believe? Can you share your opinion? At least you should show the reason when you say that? INS is one of 3 coins I choose to invest in 2018. And I believe I can get a big suprise at Q4
Activity: 297
as soon as the platform of INS & postnl is online, I will order my shopping there
do not believe
Activity: 210
if you have seen our roadmap. Geographical expansion is also considered. Amsterdam is just a pilot city to start the project
Activity: 238
Hi guy. did the air drop take place end of Feb? I changed my wallet address in the dashboard so will that mean future air drops will be sent to the new ERC20 wallet address I saved?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Maybe that would be the time as well that we can see a great price appreciation.
Not all of us can benefit the platform but I know when the platform is live and successful, everyone who invested can always cash out with a good profit.
Activity: 280
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I found a information that March 31 will be released platform. Who know, it's true or fake?
Q1 is for INS platform development and attraction of manufacturers. Q4 is a launch of platform.
Attracting costumer takes a lot of time and effort and INS should prove to them that  platform they are offering is secure enough to do a daily transaction, the launch maybe push further if needed.
You do not need to worry about the future of INS, until Q4 2018, INS still having a cheap price for you invest more money. Because when its platform released, the price of INS will go to the moon with a rocket Cool.

looking forward to the progress of INS project, i hope what your said will be true in Q4 ,hold my tokens and keep watching the development.

Once INS launch its platform, we will see a progress if the price. Although the peice no is to low, and it is far from ath of 10$, i know we will have new ath.
Activity: 453
I found a information that March 31 will be released platform. Who know, it's true or fake?
Q1 is for INS platform development and attraction of manufacturers. Q4 is a launch of platform.
Attracting costumer takes a lot of time and effort and INS should prove to them that  platform they are offering is secure enough to do a daily transaction, the launch maybe push further if needed.
You do not need to worry about the future of INS, until Q4 2018, INS still having a cheap price for you invest more money. Because when its platform released, the price of INS will go to the moon with a rocket Cool.

looking forward to the progress of INS project, i hope what your said will be true in Q4 ,hold my tokens and keep watching the development.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
I think it's a good idea
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: