Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 80. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Because it is meant for the first supporters to keep a hold on the coins. Others will in most cases just want extra coins to get profit. There are still people that believe something can happen out of a good idea, like INS is.
It is the use case that sold me along with the team likely being very serious.
It is not too farfetched (the use case) and it is becoming very relevant everywhere.
Activity: 95
Because it is meant for the first supporters to keep a hold on the coins. Others will in most cases just want extra coins to get profit. There are still people that believe something can happen out of a good idea, like INS is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes, the only problem being that we are in the very very early adoption phase for crypto all together. Meaning, only time will tell if the project will live up to the expectations. I hope it does.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Oh my, only now I see that I didn't appear in bounty spreadsheet. My article was posted about month ago. Do I still have chance to get bounty?

Bounty have already been paid. Have you passed KYC? Maybe manager dismissed your article for low quality. I read he have deleted a lot of articles. So you need to write message to manager in telegram with this question.
Activity: 112
Oh my, only now I see that I didn't appear in bounty spreadsheet. My article was posted about month ago. Do I still have chance to get bounty?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
INS is listing on binance which is an awesome thing, how about the price for INS in ICO? I am seeking investment opportunity in this project, but I want to know the ico price first. Thanks.
You can learned whitepaper and there saw all details about ICO. I think price ICO was around 1 dollar, but maybe i not right.

I participated in the ICO

Price was 1 Eth = 300 INS

Eth price was around 600 when I deposited, in December.
So around 2 USD. It's ICO price now.

The thing is, we received a few bonus for referrals and INSPromo tokens, so i got about 350 INS tokens with 1 eth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
INS is listing on binance which is an awesome thing, how about the price for INS in ICO? I am seeking investment opportunity in this project, but I want to know the ico price first. Thanks.
You can learned whitepaper and there saw all details about ICO. I think price ICO was around 1 dollar, but maybe i not right.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
I've got my INS tokens on MEW since they were first delivered. No sign of any airdrop for January. Is there something I need to do, or will they just arrive?

You wont receive. Airdrop is restricted for ICO participants.
Huh How want you to obtain new users?

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
I've got my INS tokens on MEW since they were first delivered. No sign of any airdrop for January. Is there something I need to do, or will they just arrive?

You wont receive. Airdrop is restricted for ICO participants.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I think it is still too early to buy coins. Cryptocurrency has not yet finished falling

You should stay away from the crypto if you are not dare to take risk but from my point of view it's good choice to buy this token at current it's already really cheap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
I think it is still too early to buy coins. Cryptocurrency has not yet finished falling
you had better not delayed with the purchase, the market is now flat, but soon it will go into growth and then the price will not be the same as now.
Activity: 84
Activity: 231
I really dont get the promo thingy, I have 777 insp, yet the contract on ehterscan shows no value or decimals, I cant add them to mew, what am I missing?

INSP tokens are useless now. They were created for additional bonus of 5% during the tokensale stage.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I really dont get the promo thingy, I have 777 insp, yet the contract on ehterscan shows no value or decimals, I cant add them to mew, what am I missing?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It will just arrive just keep the ins into the wallet that you have used in the ICO site, i got mine and the distribution is stake base the more ins you have the bigger airdrop you get.

Yes, to the people who participated in the ICO only and people who purchased in exchange are not eligible for this Airdrop. INS value will increase in the market because already previous high is more than 10$, so soon we can easily cross that value.
It's close to $12 actually and that was only the early period when it has started to be traded.
Patience is the key here, the development continues and great news after great news are being announce so I think in time we will break
that ATH again, probably this year.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It will just arrive just keep the ins into the wallet that you have used in the ICO site, i got mine and the distribution is stake base the more ins you have the bigger airdrop you get.

Yes, to the people who participated in the ICO only and people who purchased in exchange are not eligible for this Airdrop. INS value will increase in the market because already previous high is more than 10$, so soon we can easily cross that value.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 392
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: