Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 81. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i bought too early.. then market crashed n bought more..  price will only change when we see new development from the team..  price gain on CM is temporary..any hyped news price movent only last limtied time..

and don't forget there is still 2 batch for bounty payment, which the price can be lower again than today
Maybe you can expect the price increase next month or the new update from the DEV
bounty is alternative to decrease the price, should this is good chance to collect more INS token
but after collecting more INS  the price does not increase more better to hold and sell them in the future

correct. cause if you are planning to buy INS token then wait for these bounty hunters to dump their holding. im sure they will eventually regret it.  i have been there, like dumping bounties, then regretted later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What do you mean ins needs good news how is meeting up with these big names on the 21st not huge news?! IMO for them to even give ins there time of day is huge news big names like p&g coke and tabbaco industry Henkel ect!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Hey. I've got my tokens on MEW since they were first delivered. No sign of any airdrop for January. Is there something I need to do, or will they just arrive?
They have to just appear PM me with your wallet address we'll check it
how to get hold off team to reset 2 step authentication Huh?
Activity: 238
Hey. I've got my tokens on MEW since they were first delivered. No sign of any airdrop for January. Is there something I need to do, or will they just arrive?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
i bought too early.. then market crashed n bought more..  price will only change when we see new development from the team..  price gain on CM is temporary..any hyped news price movent only last limtied time..

and don't forget there is still 2 batch for bounty payment, which the price can be lower again than today
Maybe you can expect the price increase next month or the new update from the DEV

Yeah.
But it all also depends on any new FUD from the central banks trying to stop the crypto revolution.
They don't want to loose their monopoly
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Hope great news come from this conference
Activity: 406
✅Peter Fedchenkov (INS Ecosystem's Founder) To Meet With The World’s Leading Brands Representatives on February 21

https://blog.ins.world/ins-ecosystem-at-british-brands-group-meeting-1b15f55d8fd0

It is interesting, I shall necessarily get acquainted. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 191
Activity: 1
I reckon this is not fair that airdrop is only for ICO participants. I missed ICO but since last month I keep buying INS and talking about it with the other colleagues. Why should I not be eligible for airdrop?
Activity: 297
i didnt see mercatox and coinrail market ?
Activity: 98
I know why I bought because of big people backing this project and how this can possibly change the world using Blockchain technology with little to no competition
Activity: 280

bounty is alternative to decrease the price, should this is good chance to collect more INS token
but after collecting more INS  the price does not increase more better to hold and sell them in the future
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
i have 777 insp im to late for token swarp??
Insp are promo tokens. They were used solely for getting bonuses during ICO. No values for now. They cannot be swaped into INS.

so what is the function of that tokens? it will be abandoned?
You can use these INS tokens on the platform of INS where everyone can but some goods fast and easily  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Exactly! Only proper development of project and road map can only bring price increase in addition to mass adoption and usability, artificial price pump will only do more harm than good, besides the project is still new there is more time to grow.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Insp are promo tokens. They were used solely for getting bonuses during ICO. No values for now. They cannot be swaped into INS.

so what is the function of that tokens? it will be abandoned?
Activity: 112
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
can everyone stop looking at price?  if your not  Daytrader which most of you are not..  cuz if you are u wouldnt be here asking shity question..   Go do other things and wait for project to start..  I mean u cant  have omelet from baby chicken.. u have to wait for her to grow so she can lay egg.. then eat omelet..
Activity: 308
I wish next year this time INS will have at least one operating center
And one operating center will get INS into top 50 in the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: