Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 82. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
please how the Airdrops works? I have around 600 INS in MEW wallet, I moved them in mid january to other wallet, but after few days moved them back to my MEW wallet, but no Airdrop INS tokens received...
Activity: 322
'Cup and handle' - yes TA pattern. Just exceptionally lucky in this case because the market correction pulled it deeper than expected.
good moment to invest? now is lower than ico price right??
Activity: 280
New investors will come, and we dont care about the air drops, because smart money realises and has researched their way to find this project, so we know what a bargain we are buying into at todays price. Every coin goes through the 'cup and handle',
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
this issue discussed many times here, they are not going to burn the tokens. why are u insisting?
ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)
nice but token goes down below ico if you airdrop tokens every month. Amount of airdrop is not important. People will see INS as free money. Just like it happened GBYTE.  There is no logic behind airdropping unsold tokens. You should have burned them and it was done.
Activity: 266
I was originally disappointed i missed out on the ICO, but knowing historical trends, i waited and kept waiting, especially through the market correction.
Activity: 322
this issue discussed many times here, they are not going to burn the tokens. why are u insisting?
ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
i have 777 insp im to late for token swarp??

If you inquiring about promo tokens than it's useless and that it got answered so many times before. There was no swap campaign about that token it used only for promo campaign.
sr yhave not follow this projekt also promo token can im delete?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

If you inquiring about promo tokens than it's useless and that it got answered so many times before. There was no swap campaign about that token it used only for promo campaign.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
they are updating binance currently so there are no trades happening in there system
after going to binance and to many exchanges it should be at an x3 respect to eth and that is not a crazy rise.
Yeah but you are missing the fact that the day we get listed on Binance the correction just started and the whole market lost more than half of its capitalization
That the market alla lost capitalization does not mean that all currencies have fallen, look bluzelle to come out at a worse time. I expected some more ins.
Are you serious? Bad time is when market was coming back a bit? Jan, 15 was the worst time for any token to get listed (unfortunately). But still it was a healthy procedure.
Now time is not so bad as it was before. Now at least some coins, but glow green. I hope it will be only better
Maybe, we are holding in the buying time of the whale. Because the price of INS token increases higher than ICO price too much. Its value was enough to take profit in past time, currently, the whale want to buy more this coin as much as possible if they still want to pump it again. I sold 50% my token to Bitcoin instead of wait for long time to see this coin decreases in the value everyday.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
INS is still in it's earliest of stages and since reformation from government about cryptocurrency and ICO's are currently in place. i think INS is doing quite well.
A few weeks ago the price was about 10$ and it's great. I think that it could easily go to 10$ again
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
As for me, I hope that they would implement platform and make goods cheaper. Now it is too much brokers in the market, we need to get rid of them.
Activity: 1134
See the project seems to be very interesting but things here in INS is always good because already they are making many partnerships with the manufacturing companies. This one of the best indication because those companies will also buy the token and there is huge chance that the price can easily increase in the market.

INS Monthly Update — January 2018
What does the future hold for INS Ecosystem and our community ?
https://blog.ins.world/monthly-update-january-2018-1c96d569a2e7
It really is a very promising project having listed in so many exchanger in just a short amount of time, manufacturer are showing interest in the project, if ins get an exclusive contract to some big name companies its gonna be a fantastic year.

People who purchased at the time of ICO, already it has given a great profit because at one stage the price already reached to more than 10$. So this year we can expect some drastic change in terms of price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I see good potential into this project the team is very professional and the awareness is also increasing. This is still undervalued token and good to try this from my point of view in long term this will work great.
It has good potential considering that it can be used world wide and some of the manufacturer are looking for more cheaper ways to get there product to the consumer, and its not undervalued it just that the market is still at the slump.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
fucking jewish garbage  project

Please, watch your language! What is the problem of yours?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
I see good potential into this project the team is very professional and the awareness is also increasing. This is still undervalued token and good to try this from my point of view in long term this will work great.
Activity: 420
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by INS Ecosystem will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?

Yes you are right INS ecosystem is offering unique concept soon they are going to implement this one. I hope so this market will boom but it's pretty cheap at the moment and good to buy more.

What concept you are talking about? can you explain it?
if the concept has been implemented later i would like to buy INS now and hold it

INS addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow from $98 billion in 2015 to $290 billion in 2020
INS will enable consumers to save up to 30% on everyday shopping buying directly from grocery manufacturers. Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at lower prices. Isn’t it of interest to almost everyone?
No one will be able to give you complete information about the concept of the project. In order to understand everything, I recommend that you read the technical documentation or at least go to the site
Activity: 420
they are updating binance currently so there are no trades happening in there system
after going to binance and to many exchanges it should be at an x3 respect to eth and that is not a crazy rise.
Yeah but you are missing the fact that the day we get listed on Binance the correction just started and the whole market lost more than half of its capitalization
That the market alla lost capitalization does not mean that all currencies have fallen, look bluzelle to come out at a worse time. I expected some more ins.
Are you serious? Bad time is when market was coming back a bit? Jan, 15 was the worst time for any token to get listed (unfortunately). But still it was a healthy procedure.
Now time is not so bad as it was before. Now at least some coins, but glow green. I hope it will be only better
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by INS Ecosystem will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?

Yes you are right INS ecosystem is offering unique concept soon they are going to implement this one. I hope so this market will boom but it's pretty cheap at the moment and good to buy more.

if the concept has been implemented later i would like to buy INS now and hold it

INS addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow from $98 billion in 2015 to $290 billion in 2020
INS will enable consumers to save up to 30% on everyday shopping buying directly from grocery manufacturers. Bypassing retailers and wholesalers means a more personalized and transparent grocery shopping experience at lower prices. Isn’t it of interest to almost everyone?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: