Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 83. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by INS Ecosystem will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?

INS Ecosystem has no direct analogues and competitors as of now. It is the first and only decentralized platform that will directly connect grocery manufacturers and consumers. It will eliminate the costly intermediaries - wholesalers and retailers - and pass the saved value to consumers.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by INS Ecosystem will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?

Yes you are right INS ecosystem is offering unique concept soon they are going to implement this one. I hope so this market will boom but it's pretty cheap at the moment and good to buy more.
Activity: 126
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by team of real professionals. Great to be a part of this project, hope it will get great success in future
Activity: 126
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, INS looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what! 
Activity: 17
It's going to be amazing, more manufacturers are coming to terms with the fact that retailers are USELESS as information providers...
they dont store or analyze consumer data, while INS Ecosystem will.
you're going to see more articles like that popping out this year, and frankly - they started appearing since 2015 or so, as more new generation buyers appear

http://multichannelmerchant.com/marketing/building-and-establishing-trust-with-customers-globally/

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
See the project seems to be very interesting but things here in INS is always good because already they are making many partnerships with the manufacturing companies. This one of the best indication because those companies will also buy the token and there is huge chance that the price can easily increase in the market.

INS Monthly Update — January 2018
What does the future hold for INS Ecosystem and our community ?
https://blog.ins.world/monthly-update-january-2018-1c96d569a2e7
It really is a very promising project having listed in so many exchanger in just a short amount of time, manufacturer are showing interest in the project, if ins get an exclusive contract to some big name companies its gonna be a fantastic year.

for sure it is. actually ins is a big project, the team is more than active. so what do you ask for more? investors will really be happy with the future growth of INS this year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February will be very fluctuative mounth for crypto, but I believe your tokens will be in a high price
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
See the project seems to be very interesting but things here in INS is always good because already they are making many partnerships with the manufacturing companies. This one of the best indication because those companies will also buy the token and there is huge chance that the price can easily increase in the market.

It really is a very promising project having listed in so many exchanger in just a short amount of time, manufacturer are showing interest in the project, if ins get an exclusive contract to some big name companies its gonna be a fantastic year.

Activity: 686
Hello, you have received my "money back" offer for a very long time but still can not see the feedback from you, i am an investor, when i do not buy your tokens I have the right to receive my money back. I want you to settle soon and do not work so unprofessional

Hi, almost all refunds are processed.
If you have some questions, please follow us via https://t.me/ins_ecosystem or https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem/
Activity: 121
Hello, you have received my "money back" offer for a very long time but still can not see the feedback from you, i am an investor, when i do not buy your tokens I have the right to receive my money back. I want you to settle soon and do not work so unprofessional
Activity: 266
If I was a wine producer I would already get in contact to see how can I sell my wine directly to costumers and avoid paying a 30% average margin to the retailer
I think i didnt make my self clear. Producers will jump to ins arms once they learn about it because for them means getting rid of the wallmarts, Carrefours, Tescos, which take most of their profit
Activity: 322
INS will go to $24.33 in 7 weeks and 3 days based on a parambolic inverse hawkish bullish wedge that icans forming the last 11 hours
can i pump the price with 50k? Or it wont affect the price?
Activity: 252
INS is still in it's earliest of stages and since reformation from government about cryptocurrency and ICO's are currently in place. i think INS is doing quite well.
Activity: 98
they are updating binance currently so there are no trades happening in there system
after going to binance and to many exchanges it should be at an x3 respect to eth and that is not a crazy rise.
Yeah but you are missing the fact that the day we get listed on Binance the correction just started and the whole market lost more than half of its capitalization
That the market alla lost capitalization does not mean that all currencies have fallen, look bluzelle to come out at a worse time. I expected some more ins.
Are you serious? Bad time is when market was coming back a bit? Jan, 15 was the worst time for any token to get listed (unfortunately). But still it was a healthy procedure.
Activity: 266
they are updating binance currently so there are no trades happening in there system
after going to binance and to many exchanges it should be at an x3 respect to eth and that is not a crazy rise.
Yeah but you are missing the fact that the day we get listed on Binance the correction just started and the whole market lost more than half of its capitalization
That the market alla lost capitalization does not mean that all currencies have fallen, look bluzelle to come out at a worse time. I expected some more ins.
Activity: 98
Activity: 95
Pages:
Jump to: