Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 112. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
would love to know the same i have 1 3gb and a 4gb 550 they do 285 and 303
sgminer + bios
miningclub.info/threads/500-xeshej-na-kriptonajte-s-karty-rx-550.23939/
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
A week ago i take MSI RX550 2Gb, upgraded bios and now I have 480H\s from 1 card with only 27-30W. 1 card here was about 100$ price, so its perfect choice for cryptonight right now.

How? I have a 560 4 Gb, 1190/200 clocks, modded bios with PBE 1.6 and I can only get ~380 H/s.
would love to know the same i have 1 3gb and a 4gb 550 they do 285 and 303
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
A week ago i take MSI RX550 2Gb, upgraded bios and now I have 480H\s from 1 card with only 27-30W. 1 card here was about 100$ price, so its perfect choice for cryptonight right now.

How? I have a 560 4 Gb, 1190/200 clocks, modded bios with PBE 1.6 and I can only get ~380 H/s.

who is the manufacturer of memory?
and try sgminer 5.5.5-gm
rawintensity/worksize 420/8 (448/2), gpu-threads 2

please give me bat file for sg miner... or more better can you send me zip file of your sg miner Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
It's quite a challenge to integrate third-party GPU miners with the wallet, mostly because the majority of anti-viruses and browsers block mining software from downloading or executing. This could really interfere with the usage and adoption of our products. That is why only a proprietary CPU miner is included with the wallet in its current form.
And that's right.
Wallet is not a miner. It may include a CPU-miner as a part of the node to check pools and/or testnet. But the main goal of coin developers should be the coin itself and related services, not a hardware-optimised miners, I think.
Activity: 280

who is the manufacturer of memory?
and try sgminer 5.5.5-gm
rawintensity/worksize 420/8 (448/2), gpu-threads 2
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer
Hi all! There is hope for developers. So how do you plan to release the plugin VPN for browser-based purses, and after routers with integrated VPN. I would like to expand the capabilities of the wallet to start mining or to produce a Supplement(plugin) to it. Because the built-in miner is not good. Will it be possible to add a number of miners(sg-miner, xmr, ...) with manual adjustments. This is to allow the mine using the wallet on each working farm that will allow you to expand the scope of addresses for VPN. Is it possible this upgrade or is something out of science fiction?
It's quite a challenge to integrate third-party GPU miners with the wallet, mostly because the majority of anti-viruses and browsers block mining software from downloading or executing. This could really interfere with the usage and adoption of our products. That is why only a proprietary CPU miner is included with the wallet in its current form.

In the future we may look more closely into integrating GPU miners but for the time being, we are comfortable only including a proprietary CPU miner. Especially because there are many different GPU miners available, and people like to use certain ones, and often configure them in different ways. Anything we bundle with the software would have to be a "one size fits all" solution and lack configurability, again meaning most miners would use third-party apps anyway.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Guys, I know AMD is the way to go with mining intense coin. I have 2 rx580's, 2 rx570's and 6 vega 64's being shipped to my house soon. I am running a couple of nvidia rigs now and wanted to get started with mining intense. I know they aren't as effective but is it still possible to mine intense with them? I am getting all of my shares rejected using ccminer. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. #newbproblems

It is possible for sure just not as good.  I haven't used ccminer ... have to nvidia cards..  But there are much better algo's to mine with those nvidia cards,  I would mine something different with those.   Zclassic?  PascalLite(PASL),  i don't know what else but there are some hidden gems too....

1060s at the right price are not a terrible value for ITNS... by right price I mean like $189 or so (circa Black Friday).

The new "all in one" XMR-STAK works very well on NVidia (heck it does good on AMD too). Also does CPU at  the same time in one program.

But yah AMD cards rock for ITNS.

Oh?  What kind of speeds can a 1060 pull with XMR-STAK?  I've only tried other miners and wasn't even aware that xmr-stak worked with nvidia cards...  Is it faster than the other currently available public miners?

It's a new version:

https://github.com/fireice-uk/xmr-stak/releases

1060s at ~80% power and a very mild OC can pull ~475 or so.

Granted... it's not RX470/480/570/580 good... but it's not a BAD value if you got a good deal on the 1060s. Also... power draw is quite low.

The majority of my 1060s I paid 189-199 for so I consider the value to be acceptable... as most of my RX series cost over 200 per unit... other than my first 20 units for 189 back in March 2017.

Frankly, though, I want to acquire as many ITNS as I can so I am moving ALL of my nVidia cards over at least for a month or two.

ah okay, yeah makes sense thanks.  AMD still reigns supreme for cryptonight i guess but i get the point about price levels.  Also, good move accumulating as much ITNS as possible, I'm feeling very good about this project myself as I have probably mentioned a few times here already lol.
Activity: 168
I just installed intense coin for CPU and started mining. I will keep you updated of the performance. Hopefully, this will be rewarding so I can share with friends who are looking for profitable CPU mining
Activity: 53
Great idea means great future. I'm glad to be a member of Intense community Smiley
Activity: 392
jump to Member and new signature!  Grin in some days i will make a spanish video talking about intensecoin.
Nos irá muy bien por q no hay nada sobre ITNS en español y hace falta aumentar la comunidad.

yo no escribo nunca en el foro en español por que terminan metiendome 20 reportes y perdiendo la cuenta pero en twitter si comento cosas xDD
Activity: 26
seriously,everyone mining on one pool?
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Hello everybody. is there a pool that works without complaints? preferably already tested by you))
I have been very happy with this one: https://intense.hashvault.pro
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Hello everybody. is there a pool that works without complaints? preferably already tested by you))
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
I don't recall DGB being listed on stocks.exchange (and don't see it there right now).
Yeah, my bad. That was @ Cryptopia.
Activity: 3
Join our pool on

intense.hashwhale.com

We offer:

0% fees (till 21.01.2018 13:00 UTC) 0.5% after that date.
Minimum payment threshold of just 10 ITNS
Strong dedicated EU server (located in Frankfurt)
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
First of all, welcome to new members of INTENSE team. Second nice to see Markting development, is one of the most important areas in a busines Wink

Keep Intense......
Activity: 476
Some seem to be disappointed with the latest Intense developer's update. Admittedly, we all can see that there is no working code yet.  If anyone doubts this project, he has the choice not to buy Intense coins. He can wait until there's a beta of the VPN platform. He can analyze it and then decide if he wants to invest or not. Of course, by that time, the price will have already skyrocketed. As early investors, we all take the biggest risk of whether this project will succeed or not. And of course, we also take the greatest rewards when the developers deliver.  Smiley

AMIN for that my friend!!! Cheesy Cool   my retirement is in ITNS Cheesy
I buy i mine i do everything to have more intense coins everyday. Intense is my middle name and i believe in this project 1000%, period!!!
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Some seem to be disappointed with the latest Intense developer's update. Admittedly, we all can see that there is no working code yet.  If anyone doubts this project, he has the choice not to buy Intense coins. He can wait until there's a beta of the VPN platform. He can analyze it and then decide if he wants to invest or not. Of course, by that time, the price will have already skyrocketed. As early investors, we all take the biggest risk of whether this project will succeed or not. And of course, we also take the greatest rewards when the developers deliver.  Smiley

AMIN for that my friend!!! Cheesy Cool   my retirement is in ITNS Cheesy
Activity: 388
Merit: 13

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
some of the popular withdrawal solutions (doge/eth) are overpriced there.
Another one solution is DigiByte (DBG). Cheap and fast transactions. Used it to withdraw to Poloniex.

I don't recall DGB being listed on stocks.exchange (and don't see it there right now).

I can't trade on bit-z, always prompt me to have too few. What's the situation?I don't like the exchange. I think ITNS should be listed on a big exchange like cryptopia.
Are you sure you're in the right thread buddy? Cheesy What "bit-z", what "situation"?
Jump to: