Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 115. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I got my address, thanks!
Im in! Wink

With simplewallet or with gui wallet? I want 1+ thank to my carma if first variant)
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi all! There is hope for developers. So how do you plan to release the plugin VPN for browser-based purses, and after routers with integrated VPN. I would like to expand the capabilities of the wallet to start mining or to produce a Supplement(plugin) to it. Because the built-in miner is not good. Will it be possible to add a number of miners(sg-miner, xmr, ...) with manual adjustments. This is to allow the mine using the wallet on each working farm that will allow you to expand the scope of addresses for VPN. Is it possible this upgrade or is something out of science fiction?

And how much is it necessary? Usually, the wallet is on a neutral machine that does not deal with mining.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi all! There is hope for developers. So how do you plan to release the plugin VPN for browser-based purses, and after routers with integrated VPN. I would like to expand the capabilities of the wallet to start mining or to produce a Supplement(plugin) to it. Because the built-in miner is not good. Will it be possible to add a number of miners(sg-miner, xmr, ...) with manual adjustments. This is to allow the mine using the wallet on each working farm that will allow you to expand the scope of addresses for VPN. Is it possible this upgrade or is something out of science fiction?
Activity: 202
Merit: 2
I got my address, thanks!
Im in! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Is there an wallet that is not an miner?

I really dont like to see my GPU getting load by a wallet....
I've never even seen wallets that do GPU mining, where did you find one?  Smiley
https://intensecoin.com/#download — any wallet from this page is just a wallet and doesn't do any mining.
Is there an wallet that is not an miner?

I really dont like to see my GPU getting load by a wallet....
Activity: 28
Guys, I know AMD is the way to go with mining intense coin. I have 2 rx580's, 2 rx570's and 6 vega 64's being shipped to my house soon. I am running a couple of nvidia rigs now and wanted to get started with mining intense. I know they aren't as effective but is it still possible to mine intense with them? I am getting all of my shares rejected using ccminer. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. #newbproblems

Probably you set the wrong algorithm. Should look like this 'ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight ...'

Got it. Thank you sir!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Guys, I know AMD is the way to go with mining intense coin. I have 2 rx580's, 2 rx570's and 6 vega 64's being shipped to my house soon. I am running a couple of nvidia rigs now and wanted to get started with mining intense. I know they aren't as effective but is it still possible to mine intense with them? I am getting all of my shares rejected using ccminer. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. #newbproblems

Probably you set the wrong algorithm. Should look like this 'ccminer-x64 -a cryptonight ...'
Activity: 28
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
waiting for stocks exchange to clear my deposit...  Angry
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Is there an offline address generator for this?  Huh

Yes, it is fully offline for now with sipmlewallet.exe - the same parrent folder.
Is there an offline address generator for this?  Huh
Activity: 180
Just found this article which pinpoint different causes for the massive drop, including Chinese New Year, and China and South Korea possible regulations.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/finance-news/2018/01/17/bitcoin-crash-chinese-new-year/

Looks like Chinese want to cash out so they can buy things and gifts to prepare for the Luna New Year, it's their biggest holidays of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Just found this article which pinpoint different causes for the massive drop, including Chinese New Year, and China and South Korea possible regulations.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/money/finance-news/2018/01/17/bitcoin-crash-chinese-new-year/

Yes, Korea want to intruduce some taxes from cryptocoins transactions, just hope all the other World Countries don´t do the same  Grin
Activity: 53

Bitcoin is done lol, the beginning of the end someone said. Well i don´t think so but....we never know.
C´mon Intense!!!
Lol. When bitcoin goes down, all alts go down with it (cause everyone is selling everything). When bitcoin goes up, all alts go down (cause people are selling them for BTC). And only occasionally alts go up. So hoping for some small alts like ITNS to go up in a market like this... is naive at best. Smiley

You right, and just taking a look at the top 100 coins market, they are all showing red LOL, market will be fixed soon i think, must be fixed i guess!

According to what I've read on a Facebook group, it is the same pattern every years in January. They say it can last up to the Chinese New Year which is February 18 this year. So let's hope it won't last that long!

Yup let´s hope but i think it was yesterday, Chinese Government banned cryptoncoins in the Country, so i think that´s another reason for this big crash.
Activity: 53
Bitcoin is done lol, the beginning of the end someone said. Well i don´t think so but....we never know.
C´mon Intense!!!
Lol. When bitcoin goes down, all alts go down with it (cause everyone is selling everything). When bitcoin goes up, all alts go down (cause people are selling them for BTC). And only occasionally alts go up. So hoping for some small alts like ITNS to go up in a market like this... is naive at best. Smiley

You right, and just taking a look at the top 100 coins market, they are all showing red LOL, market will be fixed soon i think, must be fixed i guess!

According to what I've read on a Facebook group, it is the same pattern every years in January. They say it can last up to the Chinese New Year which is February 18 this year. So let's hope it won't last that long!

C´mon Intense!!!

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
For Cryptopia listing you need to pay 5 000 000 dot coin (inner currency of Cryptopia).
1 dot now cost 335 satoshi. So, price for listing now, is - 16,75 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
C´mon Intense!!!
Jump to: