Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 116. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is done lol, the beginning of the end someone said. Well i don´t think so but....we never know.
C´mon Intense!!!
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
24BTC? how greedy they are.  Angry

That is quite alot of money.. wow ... i guess if they are going to buy btc to pay for the exchange now is a great time to do it with the value so low!   

This is not the only way, I think.. If coin is attractive the price may be lower or something..
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

That is quite alot of money.. wow ... i guess if they are going to buy btc to pay for the exchange now is a great time to do it with the value so low!   
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Can it be listed in Cryptopia?The exchange is still very good, or the kucoin exchange.

Do you know how much cost listing on Cryptopia? Last time it was around 24 btc.
Can it be listed in Cryptopia?The exchange is still very good, or the kucoin exchange.

Developers twitted about Cryptopia a week ago, we are all waiting for now..
We have some good news about cryptocoins today - "Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group wants to launch its own cryptocurrency, along with a cryptocurrency exchange to trade it on, according to local media."  https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/mitsubishi-ufj-financial-group-plans-open-cryptocurrency-exchange/
Activity: 154
Do any other pools have the "per worker" stats like updated Hash Vault ?

I have been on Official Pool most of the time since August... but the new HV stats are too awesome to pass up.

RIGHT!!   Yes hashvault has the best stats component for sure !   They do have alternate pools as well.   And the payouts seem better and more fair than others that i have been on too!@
Activity: 147
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Voted today and let s vote all again in couple more days - get 250 votes is not so difficult at all Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Do any other pools have the "per worker" stats like updated Hash Vault ?

I have been on Official Pool most of the time since August... but the new HV stats are too awesome to pass up.
Activity: 280
Voted, but after updating the page as it was 186 and left. It seems there is no need for authorization?
Activity: 476

The Intense vote is now 187, according to NextExchange, votes need to be at least 250 to be considered for listing. This is a new exchange and is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Let's vote!
ok mate, voted and hope we get the new exchange as soon as possible. Stocks is to much slow for my taste.
Activity: 115
I always prefer mining on a pool with the biggest hash rate so that I get consistent small payments rather than waiting for several hours or days to get one big payment.

Unfortunately too many prefer this. Is there a current overview over the size of the pools?

Also you have the advantage of having many blocks with lesser work, rather than getting stuck for days in 400% work block.
I can tweet a bit about this and make a youtube vid and see how it goes from there. to get the votes for next.exchange it may be a new exchange but its always best to have it in more places.

The Intense vote is now 187, according to NextExchange, votes need to be at least 250 to be considered for listing. This is a new exchange and is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Let's vote!
Activity: 294
I always prefer mining on a pool with the biggest hash rate so that I get consistent small payments rather than waiting for several hours or days to get one big payment.

Unfortunately too many prefer this. Is there a current overview over the size of the pools?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
If you want to spread the hashrate then you should join smaller pools. I'm currently mining on pool.intensecoin.net, a pretty decent pool with a little over 100 KH/s at the moment. Haven't had a block for 7 hours, so it could use some help.

I have only a very small hash rate (CPU mining) and joining smaller pools even more reduces the rate of return in my experience. With the larger pools you get something back quicker and perhaps can make 2 or 3 coins per day. Smiley

Activity: 180

I don't know this exchange but all exchanges are good if they do their job smoothly. Intense may need this one, in case stocks disables the market again.
January update for ITNS on their website. A lot of potential in this coin.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/

very nice update! looking forward to the bi-weekly updates!

Ok, can you name at least 3 future + points of this update?
I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
And, yes, another annonce about BE without proofs..
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
1) no reason ofcause - it was the q
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

so much demanding, you probably hold most of the coin in circulation...
And if your interest is the success of the project, you should be the first to require that the devs be working of the browser plugin that is scheduled to be released soon instead of answering pointless discussions about the chat platform you prefer personally.

oh, and by the way....you think yobit would be a nice move Huh? really?Huh?  

Any plus one exchange is a nice move. Any.
Not most. But not last too.)
Jump to: