Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 107. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i am now getting 213 h/s. well, 6870 is a stronger gpu.
did you oc?
Yep. in MSI afterburner 950GPU/1050RAM
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Stocks.exchange is holding 13100 of my itns hostage.  It shows that i have a negative balance on my btc wallet so will not allow me to withdraw my itns  Huh   i knew i shouldn't have trusted this exchange and now i am paying the price...

anyone else had this problem and was able to get it fixed?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Well, I just noticed that https://intense.hashvault.pro now have over 71% of the mining network!!!

I think that some miners who don't need individual workers stats should move to another pool to decentralize the mining.

And some pools should think about moving to the nodejs-pool to get some more attention.

Just my two cents, no offense to the other pools owners!

Indeed... the worker stats are fantastic... I have 65 workers (so far) so it's invaluable.
You want another one ? Cause i'm alway be ready for you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Well, I just noticed that https://intense.hashvault.pro now have over 71% of the mining network!!!

I think that some miners who don't need individual workers stats should move to another pool to decentralize the mining.

And some pools should think about moving to the nodejs-pool to get some more attention.

Indeed... the worker stats are fantastic... I have 65 workers (so far) so it's invaluable.
Activity: 53

Activity: 11
i have problems with wallet.. i downloaded it from official site. it starts to synchronize and it stoped at half.. sadly i sent 500coins to try how it works.. The problem is it wont synchronize.. it always stops at half.. once i quit and start again wallet, it reports error.. it freez at loading blockchain and give "blockchain error".. is there any solution to this ?
Activity: 8
New mining pool! FlowPools.com

We just started a cryptonight mining pool.
Why don't give us a try?

The beginning fee is 1%
Payments are made every 10 minutes
Join our Discord group for some tips and support.

Happy mining everyone!

InstenseCoin [cryptonight]
Code:
-a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://flowpools.com:6666 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

Activity: 1
Faithfull intense miner since october here, I'm very proud to be a part of it. Good luck to the dev team, I wish a wonderfull 2018 year for everybody on this project Smiley
use this -a 3
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool***:80 -a 3 -nofee 1  -dbg -1 -li 1 -u wallet********** -p x -allpools 1

206Hs - HD6850? In my HD6870 (GPU950Mhz) it's 270Hs

thanks , it finally worked!
my mistake was that i used config file. now i added those commands in "start.bat" which overrides config file and it is now working great.

i am now getting 213 h/s. well, 6870 is a stronger gpu.
did you oc?
use this -a 3
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool***:80 -a 3 -nofee 1  -dbg -1 -li 1 -u wallet********** -p x -allpools 1

206Hs - HD6850? In my HD6870 (GPU950Mhz) it's 270Hs
Guys, I need help please!

I got an old GPU - AMD 6800 series 1GB.
The only program that gives me good hashrate is Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL
It works well if i leave default pool address and wallet address.
But if i try to set my current pool and wallet it gives me errors or sometimes even crashes. "Wrong wallet address, pool deleted from list"

I am mining IntenseCoin(cryptonight), pool format that is used for intense coin is "stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444" or "pool.intense.hashvault.pro:5555"

what can the problem be? is it just that this old program doesnt support new coins ? but what i can do?
and it seems that newer versions of claymore don't support radeons older than 7xxx (mine is 6xxx) Sad((((

this is what config looks like right now

-o stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444
-u iz59jv2TnQ3CQoa9LLNSm7WH6RyQmcRv5fQq3HXzEVkuArPcGan9FctVsWjSvpicMZJWcTfC4jCtwLg r8EjDUaTy15J2qwL5q
-p x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

use -allpools 1

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool***:80 -a 3 -nofee 1  -dbg -1 -li 1 -u wallet********** -p x -allpools 1
pause

thanks for help.
my config structure is different:
-u iz59jv2TnQ3CQoa9LLNSm7WH6RyQmcRv5fQq3HXzEVkuArPcGan9FctVsWjSvpicMZJWcTfC4jCtwLg r8EjDUaTy15J2qwL5q
-p x

-allpools 1
#-tt 75

i deleted a "#" before "allpools" and it helped.
program is working..
hashrate is 206 (good)
but all shares are rejected... why is that?
share rejected <140 ms>
shaes found=4 , rejected=3
id :4 jsonrpc:2.0 error message=lowdifficultyshare
Activity: 5
goodluck to this project, i wish this great project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 219
Merit: 121
Lethean Developer

Please, unswer us about "intentionally submitted multiple entries" in the bounty thread!

Sure thing, done

The only program that gives me good hashrate is Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL
But if i try to set my current pool and wallet it gives me errors or sometimes even crashes. "Wrong wallet address, pool deleted from list"

I am mining IntenseCoin(cryptonight), pool format that is used for intense coin is "stratum+tcp://45.32.171.89:4444" or "pool.intense.hashvault.pro:5555"

what can the problem be? is it just that this old program doesnt support new coins ? but what i can do?
and it seems that newer versions of claymore don't support radeons older than 7xxx (mine is 6xxx) Sad((((

-p x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

use -allpools 1

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://pool***:80 -a 3 -nofee 1  -dbg -1 -li 1 -u wallet********** -p x -allpools 1
pause
Activity: 174
Can still be CPU mining possible ? I made one mining rig, finding potential coin to CPU mine.

Yes You can mining on CPU. But the difficulty is high and a day will be a dozen coins

Some CPUs do very well.

For example... at the diff at this moment my Ryzen 1700X is doing ~80 coins per day.

Also... I ordered some old servers specifically for mining ITNS on CPUs... each one should do ~300 ITNS per day:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerEdge-R815-4x-Opteron-6380-64C-2-5GHz-32GB-H710-Trays-Monero-Crypto/173105716450?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I paid a bit less the other day... seems they went up!

300 ITNS per server per day is pretty good earning.
Activity: 137

-p x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75

You're right. Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 Beta - POOL does not support this coin. Try XMR STAK AMD

-p x

#-allpools 1
#-tt 75
Activity: 53
Can still be CPU mining possible ? I made one mining rig, finding potential coin to CPU mine.

Yes You can mining on CPU. But the difficulty is high and a day will be a dozen coins

I think a dozen is too low as an estimation.

I mine with 8 cores (3 CPUs less one core) of old Intel I5-2500 3.3MHz and get about 45-55 ITNS per days. And one of these CPUs don't perform very well as I'm using this computer a lot. So I think that if I'd leave it unused I would make at least 3-5 ITNS more per day.

You probably calculated the performance between the processors and video cards.
Ryzen is an excellent processor. I regret that I took i5-7500. But now it will be costly to change it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

Some CPUs do very well.

For example... at the diff at this moment my Ryzen 1700X is doing ~80 coins per day.

Also... I ordered some old servers specifically for mining ITNS on CPUs... each one should do ~300 ITNS per day:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PowerEdge-R815-4x-Opteron-6380-64C-2-5GHz-32GB-H710-Trays-Monero-Crypto/173105716450?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I paid a bit less the other day... seems they went up!
Jump to: