Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 159. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I told you guys to not sell under 160 sat now the price is 260!

500 soon

Smiley
Thats true Stoner, i saw that some days ago, thank you for the info mate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

500 soon

Smiley

I think in 2018 it will go up to 1000 sat

It is a good prediction, but taking into account what has already been achieved in such a short time I think it will be more, just after new exchanges and VPN launch Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

500 soon

Smiley

I think in 2018 it will go up to 1000 sat
Blockchain VPN is really unique idea.

There are other VPN ideas arround there, but that´s the easiest thing to have, ideas... The dificult part is have a good team, a good staff and a good final product, and that in my opinion have one name, INTENSE. But check it yourself. Tongue
you right crypto, i can even say, i put my hands on fire for this Intense Team!

Really...Huh

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yup, Intense Team are only Proffisional people, they  know what they do, so...

Just kidding....  Cool

There are other VPN ideas arround there, but that´s the easiest thing to have, ideas... The dificult part is have a good team, a good staff and a good final product, and that in my opinion have one name, INTENSE. But check it yourself. Tongue

Really...Huh

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Yup, Intense Team are only Proffisional people, they  know what they do, so...

Smiley

True that, i told too buy, not to sell. But if you sold them you still have time to invest, in my opinion things will get intense in next few weeks,
just be arround Wink
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

500 soon

Smiley

Really...Huh

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Guys, I downloaded the purse of the latest version of the GUI. Tell me how to configure it, I run the wallet file and I'm told Loading Blockchain ... and then the window hangs and nothing happens! What to do? How to start?

You have to wait for all sync ... it takes several time mate, you have to be patience. It happened to me too, wait and see if time takes it ON Tongue

NOTE: You have 1.4.1 version right?
Activity: 196
Guys, I downloaded the purse of the latest version of the GUI. Tell me how to configure it, I run the wallet file and I'm told Loading Blockchain ... and then the window hangs and nothing happens! What to do? How to start?

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Just one question ... i remeber that some time ago we had a PUB BAN in Whattomine (https://whattomine.com) but i still dont see INTENSE in they´re profitable list.

Have plans for it?
We are all very happy with Intense Coin, so let's promote it everywhere we can, let's make more Intense happy members.
Indeed... I got my brother into ITNS and that is how he is starting out =)
it is better to sell a laptop and buy for this money IC  Cheesy Cheesy

Haha! Well he needs it for his job or maybe a good idea =)

He can buy it in his celular phone and then in some months buy a new laptop and still have some coins to buy other stuff   Grin

It´s a question of when Huh Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Indeed... I got my brother into ITNS and that is how he is starting out =)
it is better to sell a laptop and buy for this money IC  Cheesy Cheesy

Haha! Well he needs it for his job or maybe a good idea =)
Activity: 154
Thanks Devs for the Intensecoin Drop!!  Very exciting my very first drop from any coin!   Any news on exchange outlook?   This is going to be an exciting year for all crypto... unless the US government screws it up somehow........

Round 2 ITNS of the signature campaign have all been paid out, please see the following thread for detailed information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27356840

Congartulations to all winner, keep it on INTENSECOIN Smiley
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Round 2 ITNS of the signature campaign have all been paid out, please see the following thread for detailed information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27356840
Jump to: