Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 158. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Did the list of winners come out?

I dont think so, but you can see it for yourself in [BOUNTY] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - SIGNATURES + XMAS topic @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611344.140
In so few time we have already Circulating Supply of 318,352,146 ITNS!!!!
I think expectations are being exceeded.

Congrats to all!!!

I don't get it. How can something determined like circulating supply/mined blocks suprise? What am I missing out on ? Cheesy

The amount of miners and dedicated hashrate influences and gives credibility to the intensecoin, it´s just an opinion. Many people trust in coin and that is a huge progress in my point of view Wink

credibility  yes
but it sounded as if there were more coins circulating than expected
blocktime is supposed to be around 120 seconds so block 96837 is kind of ...normal?
blockreward is defined through a formula

there should be around 168,571,742 coins mined plus the premined 10%
why are there 318,406,037? can anyone explain?

Sure credibility and interest...
Did you see that in full Network or just in main pool? Maybe there´s a mistake.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This coin seems really interesting. I hope we will see it in other exchanges soon.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Did the list of winners come out?
Activity: 64

Congrats to all!!!

I don't get it. How can something determined like circulating supply/mined blocks suprise? What am I missing out on ? Cheesy

The amount of miners and dedicated hashrate influences and gives credibility to the intensecoin, it´s just an opinion. Many people trust in coin and that is a huge progress in my point of view Wink

credibility  yes
but it sounded as if there were more coins circulating than expected
blocktime is supposed to be around 120 seconds so block 96837 is kind of ...normal?
blockreward is defined through a formula

there should be around 168,571,742 coins mined plus the premined 10%
why are there 318,406,037? can anyone explain?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
I told you guys to not sell under 160 sat now the price is 260!

500 soon

Smiley

I think in 2018 it will go up to 1000 sat

1000 sat should be easy actually, I am thinking more like 2k sat + in this current bull run. It is a new project we must remember this and be more patient than normal  Smiley
Activity: 137
I would say so. Trust is the only thing supported by any coin. But the price depends on the amount of trust. In a vacuum, of course

Congrats to all!!!

Congrats to all!!!

Congrats to all!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how many time takes the minning pool to get my balance update?

It depends ... you just have to wait and see the progress in your down left side of the wallet window Wink
hmmm im not minning via wallet, im using cpuminner Smiley

Ahhhhhhhh ok...in minning pool it take two hours to update your coins to your wallet, as i said in mining pool, in you´re there.

13-12-17 1500 UTC: Pool payout frequency reduced to once every 2 hours to reduce transaction issues for users. If users inputs in their wallets are comprised of only very small amounts of coins, it becomes a challenge to send large amounts of coins in one transaction later.
ok  crypto, thank you very much for your help, you are really a great help here.

No problem, anything i could help, just ask for. We are a good community with a good project. Hope you enjoy. Tongue
yes we are and yes, i will ask for sure, again thank you my friend.
Just some thoughts

Those who keep asking for a new exchange please take into account that if ITNS hit a "decent" exchange (with decent volume) you will
get a decent price depending on what product you can offer.
For now you don't need much money to move the price around on stocks.exchange.
If there is a good product... both may happen. So just stay intense.

Keep the quality in this thread high with quality posts and keep it clean from mooning and hyping.
Bet there are loads of people turning away just seeing people posting the latest price.
It's cool seeing the latest developement no doubt.

It depends ... you just have to wait and see the progress in your down left side of the wallet window Wink

Ahhhhhhhh ok...in minning pool it take two hours to update your coins to your wallet, as i said in mining pool, in you´re there.

13-12-17 1500 UTC: Pool payout frequency reduced to once every 2 hours to reduce transaction issues for users. If users inputs in their wallets are comprised of only very small amounts of coins, it becomes a challenge to send large amounts of coins in one transaction later.
ok  crypto, thank you very much for your help, you are really a great help here.

No problem, anything i could help, just ask for. We are a good community with a good project. Hope you enjoy. Tongue

Ahhhhhhhh ok...in minning pool it take two hours to update your coins to your wallet, as i said in mining pool, if you´re there.

"13-12-17 1500 UTC: Pool payout frequency reduced to once every 2 hours to reduce transaction issues for users. If users inputs in their wallets are comprised of only very small amounts of coins, it becomes a challenge to send large amounts of coins in one transaction later."

hmmm im not minning via wallet, im using cpuminner  and watching the pool page, the balance still the same for more then 12 hours.

Activity: 198
I told you guys to not sell under 160 sat now the price is 260!

500 soon

Smiley

Mined in the beginning, block 10k to 20k, low diff
been hodling since then  Smiley

Happy with the progress! keep up
Activity: 137
The price in peak was 306 sat. Judging by what is happening in the network of 20+ Mh, the price will very soon go up even before the exchanges and the product.
Jump to: