Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 160. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Happy new year ! ( little late  Cheesy )

Received airdrop from 2nd stage, i`t very cool. Thx !

When new exchange ?  Roll Eyes

Undecided

If you´re usual member in here you should know that this devs are working on that and we´ll have news as soon as possible. Men you guys have to chillout a bit Tongue

Happy 2018! Tongue
Hi, guyz.
Does INTS plans trading on other exchanges? When if yes?

As long as i know, atm there are some conversations but nothing @100%, so we have to be patient. Im sure that devs are working on that asap. Just relax and wait for news, dont always ask the same Wink

Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Happy new year ! ( little late  Cheesy )

Received airdrop from 2nd stage, i`t very cool. Thx !

When new exchange ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Round 2 of the signature campaign has ended on the 1st January 9:45pm UTC.
Eligible participants will be paid within the next 24 hours.

The current ROUND 3 with a total of 200,000 ITNS will end on the 9th January 9:45PM UTC

Please refer to the following thread for any bounty/giveaway/signature questions
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27319612

Oh yeahhhhh, just got paid second round, thank you very much devs, i really love this Intense Coin Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
The next developer's update is in two weeks. I'm excited to know what developments happened behind the scenes.

There would be an update about the next product to be released, the browser plugin, though I don't know how it works yet.
Activity: 151
The next developer's update is in two weeks. I'm excited to know what developments happened behind the scenes.
Activity: 280
That's for sure. Now we are all just waiting for the release of the working version of the VPN client. And of course normal exchanges
Activity: 11
Happy new year! The community of this coin is so great. Hope it is not too late to get on the boat now.

Should still be early. Think when they release some form of VPN client. I think we will definitely go up in price
Hi, guyz.

Hi Alex, i think yes but for now we need to be patience and wait a little more.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Hi, guyz.
Activity: 151
Would love to buy intensecoin but I don't understand how to use stock.exchange, cant find sign up button or anything so if anyone is willing to sell directly to me please send me a message

There is a blue striped button on the top left of the page. That's where you come in.

Yeah, stocks exchange is a bit intimidating to use at first, but once you get familiarized yourself with the UI, it is also simple to use.

Yes, it does not have the same ease of use of Bittrex or Cryptopia. But one gets used to it. As code development and marketing programs progress, more and more investors and traders will know about Intense. Later on, listing on other exchanges will be easy.
Activity: 180
Happy new year! The community of this coin is so great. Hope it is not too late to get on the boat now.
Activity: 162

THIS is going to be a very INTENSE year. Let the universe be prepared.  Grin
I wish to all community, devs and so on .... a nice, good and INTENSE 2018!
Don´t forget to get a bit more INTENSE and 2019 will be better for sure! Smiley

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Smiley

Happy New Year to you too mate and all, probably we have the best coin on the market!
Activity: 84
guys concentrate on the marketing, and we will all get rich after these airdrops of signature campaigns ! Go intense go! Let's invite every one that you can talk to here in intense.

Now I want it not to advance so fast. I still want to mine and buy more with all money I can afford. Wait a little bit intense! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 448
guys concentrate on the marketing, and we will all get rich after these airdrops of signature campaigns ! Go intense go! Let's invite every one that you can talk to here in intense.
Activity: 280
Indeed... I got my brother into ITNS and that is how he is starting out =)
it is better to sell a laptop and buy for this money IC  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 84

The current ROUND 3 with a total of 200,000 ITNS will end on the 9th January 9:45PM UTC

Please refer to the following thread for any bounty/giveaway/signature questions

Thanks, is there any spreadsheet of user profile links and shares detail like the last time? Will there also a monthly update this month?

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

Good project and very good idea, I have problem with wallet download file is not opening I have window 7 please Gide me thanks.

Welcome mate! The problem is not Windows 7. Maybe the problem is that you have to disable all your antivirus and firewalls before you run mining program and maybe wallet too, try it and then tell us something Wink

Jump to: