Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 162. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
I'm finding it hard to frequent here anymore, it's a wasteland of mindless cheerleaders. Like the dumbest shit said every minute, it's as if people are reading off an infomercial script.

Is this due to the new airdrop campaigns? You'd think that'd mean you spread the word elsewhere about ITNS, but instead it just looks like people trying to fill their quotas here. Posts went from normal "I hope Intense has a bright future!" to being over the top fluff on the level of "ITNS saved my life!" We can be giddy about hoping for a solid future, but please stop with the over the top theatrics. It's so cringe-worthy reading all these past posts lol do more to turn people off than to get them hyped.

AS i read through all these posts myself, you have a very valid point. We need to spread into other rooms and inform people. Facebook communities as well. Anywhere but posting up on this thread many times. I am part of the air drop campaign myself but i agree lets get out and spread the word

I honestly think there should be a rule in place so that posts on the INtense ANN and BOUNTY threads would not count for the signature campaign... the hole purpose is to spread the word, and these guys that just stay here spilling the same s*it everyday are non-contributors in my oppinion...

we need two companies: whith signature for another branches and without for this thread to be more realistik)
That will be another problem, can you choose to show your signature at every post or reply you are going to publish? I don't see the option.

You can choose only one variant, of cause!;) maybe you are speaking in another thread more often.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
i think it is a very good project specially intensecoin wallet i like intensecoin mining.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any news on being lsited on some high volume exchange? Like binance for example?

No, Intense price and volume is still not big enough to be listed on major exchanges. There is also not yet any feature released, dev should focus on development at the moment.
Activity: 18
Any news on being lsited on some high volume exchange? Like binance for example?
I'm finding it hard to frequent here anymore, it's a wasteland of mindless cheerleaders. Like the dumbest shit said every minute, it's as if people are reading off an infomercial script.

Is this due to the new airdrop campaigns? You'd think that'd mean you spread the word elsewhere about ITNS, but instead it just looks like people trying to fill their quotas here. Posts went from normal "I hope Intense has a bright future!" to being over the top fluff on the level of "ITNS saved my life!" We can be giddy about hoping for a solid future, but please stop with the over the top theatrics. It's so cringe-worthy reading all these past posts lol do more to turn people off than to get them hyped.

AS i read through all these posts myself, you have a very valid point. We need to spread into other rooms and inform people. Facebook communities as well. Anywhere but posting up on this thread many times. I am part of the air drop campaign myself but i agree lets get out and spread the word

I honestly think there should be a rule in place so that posts on the INtense ANN and BOUNTY threads would not count for the signature campaign... the hole purpose is to spread the word, and these guys that just stay here spilling the same s*it everyday are non-contributors in my oppinion...

That is a good idea indeed, and if the team is about the make that change, it should be announced officially. I don't know if posting outside of this ANN is currently counted anyway.

we need two companies: whith signature for another branches and without for this thread to be more realistik)
That will be another problem, can you choose to show your signature at every post or reply you are going to publish? I don't see the option.

Look that price stable at 260-280 sat, but hash rate no.

Some times 5-6 mh\s, some 8-9, and max for 11  Shocked

It is NiceHash, yes ?  Cheesy

Yes, there was 90mhs. And yes it is only because of nicehash. Think buying is profitable.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
It is a great project, big advantage is we can mine the coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
nice project
Yes it is, Intense Coin is one of the best coins and with a great and big project  Smiley
Activity: 9
Guys I just setup a new pool

http://mineitns.us.to/

Starting difficulty is halved from the official pool and the fee is only 0.5%
Minimum payment threshold is set to 10 ITNS

Let's decentralize this coin mining, join now!  Smiley

I hope that one miner is yours! Im on my way! Wink

I would like to test this pool, but the site is off the air for several hours, this is a scam?  Huh Undecided

If you would like to test our pool, just PM me and I will send you the details.

We are still in a closed beta, until we are comfortable about stability, and are looking for miners interested in trying us out.

Pool fee during this period is 0%.

Maybe, maybe not. I know a guy who has a very big VGA fram with thousands of cards. He and people like him can make big changes to the diff.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

I would like to test this pool, but the site is off the air for several hours, this is a scam?  Huh Undecided

Perhaps he hosts the pool on some cloud service and got disconnected/downtime due to some changes form the service provider. Give him someting to check it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Activity: 280
hope to fly far !! Wink Wink
Activity: 108
wallet not synchronizing my pc windows 7 32bit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
block stalled Cry

This is weird.
Does anyone know why? Any info on this ??  Huh  Shocked

sorry my network is bad, but now it has started running again Wink

I went to this address http://intensecoin.com/explorer/.
This information was there: Block found: about 2 hours ago.
Now it's back to normal.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
block stalled Cry

This is weird.
Does anyone know why? Any info on this ??  Huh  Shocked

sorry my network is bad, but now it has started running again Wink
Jump to: