Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 180. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There is no trades yet on the new exchange, the site is also not protected with https, I'm afraid of sending my fund to such a beta platform.

To what are you exactly referring to? ITNS won't be listed on Bit-Z, if your talking about that exchange. Would be great if you could elaborate a bit because ITNS is all about anonymity and security. You're making it sound as if something isn't properly secured  Smiley
I believe he is talking about http://altcointrader.space/ ITNS is listed there yet this is a very new platform in beta testing phase, with first trades yet to be done

Yes I meant http://altcointrader.space/, not bit-z, sorry for not being so detail :-)

Dev said we can use it with our own risk, but to be honest I feel not right to risk any of my precious intense coins.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
anyone tried http://altcointrader.space/ yet?  please leave feedback.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Where are the other coins? the official page does not indicate anything of this, that makes it distrustful.

[/quote]

http://oi68.tinypic.com/14tu2b8.jpg
[/quote]
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Already at 161 sats, I think we will only be dreaming of buying at such low prices. I think we will be in high hundreds by end of january where ITNS browser plugin will be released.
BRB buying more Cheesy
Activity: 112
There is no trades yet on the new exchange, the site is also not protected with https, I'm afraid of sending my fund to such a beta platform.

To what are you exactly referring to? ITNS won't be listed on Bit-Z, if your talking about that exchange. Would be great if you could elaborate a bit because ITNS is all about anonymity and security. You're making it sound as if something isn't properly secured  Smiley
I believe he is talking about http://altcointrader.space/ ITNS is listed there yet this is a very new platform in beta testing phase, with first trades yet to be done
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

Activity: 84
Activity: 54
I did not win the first round of rewards? Do not you know why? Here I do not know how to do will be rewarded, it seems that I was in the Chinese to promote a waste of effort. Huh

I see you didn't wear the Intense signature under your forum post, that was probably the reason. Please read the airdrop announcement again and make sure that you follow all the rules to avoid such ridiculous disqualification.
At the beginning of the first round of signature bids I already changed my signature as requested. Now I found out that I have not entered the list before I cancel the signature, and I will not participate in the bounty activity in the future. I closed the leaflet for the Chinese district. I do not understand, itns low popularity, do not pay attention to how Chinese users have the market?

I have sent you a PM - there were issues with the profile link you submitted.
this guy just balabala want to get the coin and dump for pizza  

I do not understand, itns low popularity, do not pay attention to how Chinese users have the market?
any relationship between you and chinese market ? you are on behalf of all chinese?  poor bounty hunter

Grin by the way , when will pay the coin ? time to buy some cheap in the market

Right, this is the usual: get a bounty, and sell it ASAP.
I look how this guys don´t know to loose.
Anytime they think: "Wow, somebody was better than me. I Will be more effective, more active, more proactive next time, and I´ll won!"
NO! They just think: " This admins/moderators f*#$ me! I´m always the best. They Stole my loved Coins."

Just kids that own the ball.

Not at all...
Activity: 54
There were more than 100 submissions within the first week of the signature campaign (18th-25th).  
The following 17 members are validated (fulfilled all requirements) and will share a pot of 200,000 ITNS.
All the others have failed to meet the requirements.

There also should be
"+1 bonus share weekly for the 5 most active users"
What about them?

P.S. And also when the bounty will be delivered?
P.S. If I'm counting right Full Member will get 15000ITNS, right?
don't worry about the payment , i think they will pay soon , but is better to hold ,
this coin still have a big potential and worth to hold

I agree this coin is gonna blowup VERGE style!   So nobody should sell this coin!  not until at least 25x the price!  

That´s true mate ... finally someone with the same prespective as i am Tongue
INTENSE will will climb the stairway to heaven in a few months.
Notice that!
Smiley

I see it different. XVG have pumped after McAfee tweet about it, and just for this. Intense is more than a McAfee tweet, It´s a very strong Project and will grow instead the community grow and the world become know it. So, Keep the Thinks INTENSE.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
ITNS was just listed on http://altcointrader.space/  and can now be traded on there.
The exchange is currently in a beta testing period. As usual, use exchanges on your own risk.

Happy Trading!

Hey alexius89 i searched the internet for that exchange and i didnt found any considerable feedback about it.
Can you please inform us something more about them and about this new partnership? Wink

Thanks in advance mate! And ... good job by the way Cheesy

The exchange is still in beta, they offered to list us for free and there is no partnership with them. We gladly will help where we can but we advise everyone to trade with caution like any other exchange.

I have been mining Intense even before there was an exchange to trade it. The devs have always been helpful. This coin shows promise and great potential. The devs are building a platform for decentralized VPN service. They also plan to have hardware VPN router product. The mobile market is an obvious target market, imagine the mobile market of Electroneum and how big it is. I think Intense qualifies as a multipurpose coin, first as a currency for the VPN service, second as a privacy coin because it is based on Monero and third as general purpose currency like bitcoin, verge and monero.

"In 2019, the global VPN market is forecast to reach 70 billion U.S. dollars."
https://www.statista.com/statistics/542817/worldwide-virtual-private-network-market/

Intense is in a way targeting 3 big markets.
1. VPN market
2. Mobile market
3. Digital currency market for goods and services

All three big markets can be satisfied by one coin, INTENSE!

Intense is not an ICO coin, so anyone can mine or buy cheap. You can even get it for minimal effort through the Intense signature campaign. If I'm not already in a campaign, I would also join Intense's signature campaign.

Very solid analysis mate, thank you for the support!
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
I have been mining Intense even before there was an exchange to trade it. The devs have always been helpful. This coin shows promise and great potential. The devs are building a platform for decentralized VPN service. They also plan to have hardware VPN router product. The mobile market is an obvious target market, imagine the mobile market of Electroneum and how big it is. I think Intense qualifies as a multipurpose coin, first as a currency for the VPN service, second as a privacy coin because it is based on Monero and third as general purpose currency like bitcoin, verge and monero.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/542817/worldwide-virtual-private-network-market/

1. VPN market
2. Mobile market

Intense is not an ICO coin, so anyone can mine or buy cheap. You can even get it for minimal effort through the Intense signature campaign. If I'm not already in a campaign, I would also join Intense's signature campaign.

Welcome abord mate! Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

1. VPN market
2. Mobile market

ITNS was just listed on http://altcointrader.space/  and can now be traded on there.
The exchange is currently in a beta testing period. As usual, use exchanges on your own risk.

Happy Trading!

Hey alexius89 i searched the internet for that exchange and i didnt found any considerable feedback about it.
Can you please inform us something more about them and about this new partnership? Wink

Thanks in advance mate! And ... good job by the way Cheesy
if I'm not wrong, it's:

#shares = (#jrmembers * 0.5) + (#members * 1) + (#fullmembers * 1.5) + (#srmembers * 2) + (#heros * 2.5) + (#legendary * 3)
prize of 1 share = 200'000 ITNS / #shares

with real values pulled form the posted sheet:

#shares = (7 * 0.5) + (3 * 1) + (2 * 1.5) + (4 * 2) + (1 * 2.5) + (0 * 3) = 20
prize of 1 share = 200'000 ITNS / 20 = 10k

so:

Jr. Member 0.5 * 10k = 5k
Member 1 * 10k = 10k
Full Member 1.5 * 10k = 15k
Srmember 2 * 10k = 20k
Hero 2.5 * 10k = 25k
Legendary 3 * 10k = 30k

the number of reward is definitely huge even when you are Jr member you got 5K
bounty, airdrop & very profitable when you are mining this coin, it is all that I like from intense coin

Thats all "pretty" ... but more important is the good project and active staff. In my opinion is good to devs have a motivated community, and thats what they´re doing with all bounty and airdrops. To be honnest im trully motivated to see the BETA VPN, and i trully like to be part of VPN tests ... thats my goal Tongue
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I don't know if this coin will blow up like Verge, but I'm feeling completely satisfied by the way devs are handling with the community and the project itself. Not many coins can claim this thing.

Absolutely keep up the good work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
if I'm not wrong, it's:

#shares = (#jrmembers * 0.5) + (#members * 1) + (#fullmembers * 1.5) + (#srmembers * 2) + (#heros * 2.5) + (#legendary * 3)

so:

Member 1 * 10k = 10k
Srmember 2 * 10k = 20k
Hero 2.5 * 10k = 25k
Legendary 3 * 10k = 30k

the number of reward is definitely huge even when you are Jr member you got 5K
bounty, airdrop & very profitable when you are mining this coin, it is all that I like from intense coin
if I'm not wrong, it's:

so:

Member 1 * 10k = 10k
Srmember 2 * 10k = 20k
Hero 2.5 * 10k = 25k
Legendary 3 * 10k = 30k

it seems to be like that, good math calcs mate!
One thing im almost 100% sure ... devs know who to do they "homework" Tongue

Just calm and enjoy your airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
if I'm not wrong, it's:

so:

Member 1 * 10k = 10k
Srmember 2 * 10k = 20k
Hero 2.5 * 10k = 25k
Legendary 3 * 10k = 30k
Activity: 6
I did not win the first round of rewards? Do not you know why? Here I do not know how to do will be rewarded, it seems that I was in the Chinese to promote a waste of effort. Huh

I see you didn't wear the Intense signature under your forum post, that was probably the reason. Please read the airdrop announcement again and make sure that you follow all the rules to avoid such ridiculous disqualification.
At the beginning of the first round of signature bids I already changed my signature as requested. Now I found out that I have not entered the list before I cancel the signature, and I will not participate in the bounty activity in the future. I closed the leaflet for the Chinese district. I do not understand, itns low popularity, do not pay attention to how Chinese users have the market?

this guy just balabala want to get the coin and dump for pizza 

I do not understand, itns low popularity, do not pay attention to how Chinese users have the market?
any relationship between you and chinese market ? you are on behalf of all chinese?  poor bounty hunter

Grin by the way , when will pay the coin ? time to buy some cheap in the market

You made a precedent ... now you have to check all profiles and send PM to users with mistakes/fails ... ups! Tongue
Jump to: