Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 181. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104
ITNS was just listed on https://altcointrader.space/  and can now be traded on there.
The exchange is currently in a beta testing period. As usual, use exchanges on your own risk.

Happy Trading!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For thoose who dream with new Exchanges for $INTS ... here there are good news Smiley Smiley Smiley

$INTS was just listed on altcointrader.space and now can be traded there. It´s a beta testing period, enjoy guys!

Smiley

First time heard about it, and what do you mean by "can be traded there"? is it safe and reliable? I don't see https prorocol enabled there, being hesitate to try :-)
I did not win the first round of rewards? Do not you know why? Here I do not know how to do will be rewarded, it seems that I was in the Chinese to promote a waste of effort. Huh

I see you didn't wear the Intense signature under your forum post, that was probably the reason. Please read the airdrop announcement again and make sure that you follow all the rules to avoid such ridiculous disqualification.
At the beginning of the first round of signature bids I already changed my signature as requested. Now I found out that I have not entered the list before I cancel the signature, and I will not participate in the bounty activity in the future. I closed the leaflet for the Chinese district. I do not understand, itns low popularity, do not pay attention to how Chinese users have the market?

I have sent you a PM - there were issues with the profile link you submitted.

Is the winner of previous campaign allowed to participate in the next time?

When is the next campaign ?

Yes you are allowed to join the next round even if you were among the last 17 lucky people. the second round has started already and will end on the 1st January 2018 9:45pm UTC.

Thanks Sir !
Would you please explain me about the share ?

Per my understanding you will receive your shares based on your rank. Says, if 10 people is qualified and the amount of airdrop is 200k, then we have:

Jr. Member 0.5 shares = 10k
Member 1 shares = 20k
Full Member 1.5 shares = 30k
Srmember 2 shares = 40k
Hero 2.5 shares = 50k
Legendary 3 shares = 60k
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
There were more than 100 submissions within the first week of the signature campaign (18th-25th).  
The following 17 members are validated (fulfilled all requirements) and will share a pot of 200,000 ITNS.
All the others have failed to meet the requirements.

There also should be
"+1 bonus share weekly for the 5 most active users"
What about them?

P.S. And also when the bounty will be delivered?
P.S. If I'm counting right Full Member will get 15000ITNS, right?
don't worry about the payment , i think they will pay soon , but is better to hold ,
this coin still have a big potential and worth to hold

I agree this coin is gonna blowup VERGE style!   So nobody should sell this coin!  not until at least 25x the price!  

That´s true mate ... finally someone with the same prespective as i am Tongue
INTENSE will will climb the stairway to heaven in a few months.
Notice that!
Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I did not win the first round of rewards? Do not you know why? Here I do not know how to do will be rewarded, it seems that I was in the Chinese to promote a waste of effort. Huh
First of all, I see that your signature status is blank. Since you are participating in the signing reward activity, you should follow the rules and complete the tasks as required.
Recently, almost identical VPN coins MYST has increased significantly. Compared with the issue price of ICO, it has increased 3 times. I think this INTENSE COIN will not be bad in the future. It is worth buying part of investors.

I would not compare ITNS with MYST. I'm not so optimistic but it is easy to see that ITNS is more superior than MYST. Intense didn't launch any ICO, the price when it arrive at the first exchange was around 5 satoshis, and now? It's 30 times higher now.

True that ... i remember to buy INTENSE for 8 satoshis not so long ago .... good dreams came back pleeeeeeeeeeeeease AHAHAHAHAHAH

Now the times are diferent but it will grow much more in next few times, wake up guys! Smiley Smiley Smiley

There are various requirements. Please read them carefully:) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
For thoose who dream with new Exchanges for $INTS ... here there are good news Smiley Smiley Smiley

$INTS was just listed on altcointrader.space and now can be traded there. It´s a beta testing period, enjoy guys!

Smiley

update. I'm sorry, but I just looked at my profile, checked it and saw 15 messages from December 18 to 25 ... Could you check it out? Or I again something not so understood? Huh
thx for support and help Wink

We'll notice your higher rank, just make sure that the signature is added all the time. I guess that some of your posts had less than 50 characters.
Activity: 137
The coin shows good growth. My friends whom I recommended to buy when ITNS was 8-10 sat as I am now delighted and look forward to the application to the browser!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Yes you are allowed to join the next round even if you were among the last 17 lucky people. the second round has started already and will end on the 1st January 2018 9:45pm UTC.

Thanks Sir !
Would you please explain me about the share ?

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 162
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
There were more than 100 submissions within the first week of the signature campaign (18th-25th).  
The following 17 members are validated (fulfilled all requirements) and will share a pot of 200,000 ITNS.

There also should be
What about them?

15000 ITNS !!! Ohhh! I m only member and don't calculete how many coins but i'll Hope top much  Grin  Grin
It is not complex maths.
There are 20 shares of participants. 200K coins. 1 share should get 10K. You as a member should get 10K.
Activity: 162

There also should be
What about them?

15000 ITNS !!! Ohhh! I m only member and don't calculete how many coins but i'll Hope top much  Grin  Grin
Activity: 154

I see you didn't wear the Intense signature under your forum post, that was probably the reason. Please read the airdrop announcement again and make sure that you follow all the rules to avoid such ridiculous disqualification.

Yep i did the same... didn't see it in the list and didn't really notice it below the list.... But... that being said it is in the title of the giveaway..... If you understood what it meant ... i didn't as i was new to this...
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com

Did you follow the rules carefully? Did you make the necessary number of posts and length of posts in the time period covered? Did you carry the Intense "signature" in your profile information?

sometimes people forget to follow all the rules... and the 50 char rule is sometimes "hard" to follow
Activity: 154

There also should be
What about them?

don't worry about the payment , i think they will pay soon , but is better to hold ,
this coin still have a big potential and worth to hold

I agree this coin is gonna blowup VERGE style!   So nobody should sell this coin!  not until at least 25x the price! 
Jump to: