Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 184. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
intensecoin.com/pool down many times
this pool is working fun for me , you can try with different port ,

which port do you use?

I'm using port 7777. thanks.
And my hash in intensecoin.com
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4734/39311446411_9d4c3139d3_o.png
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
this pool is working fun for me , you can try with different port ,

which port do you use?
Activity: 49
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Another great day for our IntenseCoin, keep going with the great job, i love you Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
First round of the signature campaign has ended on the 25th December 9:45 PM UTC. We will soon send each eligible member their part of the 200,000 ITNS pot.

Round 2 has started yesterday (25th december) at 9:46 PM UTC. People that already submitted the form don't need to do it again, just make sure you fulfill the requirements.

Is there a spreadsheet of those eligible to receive first airdrop?
Activity: 254
Merit: 104
First round of the signature campaign has ended on the 25th December 9:45 PM UTC. We will soon send each eligible member their part of the 200,000 ITNS pot.

Round 2 has started yesterday (25th december) at 9:46 PM UTC. People that already submitted the form don't need to do it again, just make sure you fulfill the requirements.
Activity: 37
Are you mining with GPU?The CPU now has no advantage.If you stick to mining, you can get a higher yield.

Mining CPU + GPU with xmr-stak. Get about 700 H/s with GPU and 150 H/s on CPU, so the CPU does contribute a little bit.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Thanks, that did it.

In the end I used a static difficulty of 30,000. Kept getting banned from Mid pool and Mid+ was too difficult so I never got any shares.
Are you mining with GPU?The CPU now has no advantage.If you stick to mining, you can get a higher yield.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
n1 coin, hope price grow up  Smiley

next year, it will hit to 1$ easy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
i'm loving this concept and this team!! wish you all the best and an INTENSE NEW YEAR!!!
Thanks, that did it.

In the end I used a static difficulty of 30,000. Kept getting banned from Mid pool and Mid+ was too difficult so I never got any shares.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Can anyone tell me why my IP would get banned from the pool?

I was mining on CPU fine. Then I tried GPU and it worked ok. But it was lagging my computer. So I tinkered with settings and restarted. Suddenly every request was rejected by the pool. Restarted again, and my IP was banned.

When it was working I was connected to default port on main pool (4444) and was getting about 700 H/s. Should I be connecting to a higher difficulty pool or something?

Try to connect a higher difficulty pool
Can anyone tell me why my IP would get banned from the pool?

I was mining on CPU fine. Then I tried GPU and it worked ok. But it was lagging my computer. So I tinkered with settings and restarted. Suddenly every request was rejected by the pool. Restarted again, and my IP was banned.

When it was working I was connected to default port on main pool (4444) and was getting about 700 H/s. Should I be connecting to a higher difficulty pool or something?

Activity: 826
Merit: 302
n1 coin, hope price grow up  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
  I am looking to partner with an intensecoin pool owner, PM me.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I recommend all fans to buy 100,000 ITNS. Maybe at the end of 2018, you will be satisfied with your decision.
I think it's possible to buy more INTS, and its concept is very powerful, and the need for VPN will be popular today as the network grows.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
hi,guys

what's bitcointalk profile link? Can somebody give me a sample, thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ss10miner-1240141

you profile link
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
hi,guys

what's bitcointalk profile link? Can somebody give me a sample, thanks!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Jump to: