Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 185. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I recommend all fans to buy 100,000 ITNS. Maybe at the end of 2018, you will be satisfied with your decision.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Merry christmas to everybody , and specially all involvolved in INTENSE COIN dev and support . 2018 will be a great year .

Download INTENSE wallet at :  https://intensecoin.com   . very simple to use and has MINER integrated

Don't forget to register for AIRDROP :   https://intensecoin.com/airdrop/

and signature campaign :    https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-bct/

May the force be with INTENSE

MERRY CRYPTMASS AND HAPPY HODLYEAR
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Tks, using 1.4.1
no files in appdata/roaming/intensecoin
say blockchain data  Huh  just blockindexes.bin  and block.bin and few other files...

anyone help?

Merry Xmas Intense Family

Anyone know something the about the rebrand plans? Is it a name or logo change? or both?

We can´t really disclose any information regarding that, its being handled by our legal team...

wallet on WIN64 just shows Disconnected when installed?  wont SYNC..   in the connection of Preferences its set to Auto..
I didn't do anything after install and it wont sync, allowed past firewall when prompted on startup.

anyone know how to get this Win64 wallet to connect?

Please make sure your using our latest wallet release, delete blockchain data ( never delete any .wallet file ), start exe file and let it re sync

You can delete all files from roaming folder EXCEPT the one named Intensecoin.WALLET... Just leave the .wallet file on roaming folder and restart wallet exe. Should take a couple hours to fully sync
Activity: 127
Hey guys, any updates on INTNS being added to other exchanges? I am still banned and can't create an account on stocks.exchange and this is so frustrating  Undecided

There are plans to do it, but things should take time, you have to be patient and maybe contact stocks.exchange to solve your problem Wink
I tried to contact them, no answer yet. I just know that it will moon before I will be able to buy any Sad

are you sure that you're banned? when i created my account i didnt recieve any email, it just logged me in straight away without even saying its been successful - just had to click on the exchange link at the top and went from there
Ok, just checked again today and it seems I am no longer IP banned, but I can't access the wallet to deposit any ETH because they are not sending me a confirmation e-mail. I will just wait for INTNS to be listed on a more friendly exchange I guess.
MKU
Activity: 80
Hey guys, any updates on INTNS being added to other exchanges? I am still banned and can't create an account on stocks.exchange and this is so frustrating  Undecided

There are plans to do it, but things should take time, you have to be patient and maybe contact stocks.exchange to solve your problem Wink
I tried to contact them, no answer yet. I just know that it will moon before I will be able to buy any Sad

are you sure that you're banned? when i created my account i didnt recieve any email, it just logged me in straight away without even saying its been successful - just had to click on the exchange link at the top and went from there
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
yes intense coin is the coin of the future merry chrismas everyone 

Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Hey guys, any updates on INTNS being added to other exchanges? I am still banned and can't create an account on stocks.exchange and this is so frustrating  Undecided

That stinks, but by the time it is listed on another exchange you will probably be glad you could not sell on stocks  Grin

Maybe he´s trying to buy some, and that´s in my opinion a smart move Cheesy
Still a good time to buy INTENSE Tongue

I had some isues in stocks.exchange and they allways solve them, just give them time to do it Wink
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

That stinks, but by the time it is listed on another exchange you will probably be glad you could not sell on stocks  Grin

Tks, using 1.4.1
say blockchain data  Huh  just blockindexes.bin  and block.bin and few other files...

anyone help?

Anyone know something the about the rebrand plans? Is it a name or logo change? or both?

We can´t really disclose any information regarding that, its being handled by our legal team...

wallet on WIN64 just shows Disconnected when installed?  wont SYNC..   in the connection of Preferences its set to Auto..
I didn't do anything after install and it wont sync, allowed past firewall when prompted on startup.

Please make sure your using our latest wallet release, delete blockchain data ( never delete any .wallet file ), start exe file and let it re sync

Maybe you saved .wallet file in other disk destination? Try to search you PC for ".wallet" file.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Tks, using 1.4.1

anyone help?

Activity: 130
Really interesting project, see lots of potential with this one. Keep it up!

As for me, it's a one of the most interesting projects of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
I have an issue my wallet doesn't sync i have like 30 peers and every time i reset it syncs like 5 hours and then gets stuck how can i fix it ?

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I have an issue my wallet doesn't sync i have like 30 peers and every time i reset it syncs like 5 hours and then gets stuck how can i fix it ?
Greetings friends.
Has anyone sold their coins on the spike to 0.0000079 BTC on stocks.exchange?
My orders not filled but have price 0.00000333 BTC and 0.00000666 BTC and have been installed in advance on 12/12/2017 just to catch such spikes!
Support told me that my prices is too high for order execution!
Is there a topic in the forum where we can discuss this exchange?
none did buy at 0.0000079  that was a bug from exchange side, and this spike was shown in the volume graph, the biggest buy order was 0.00000238 i believe
Activity: 84
Greetings friends.
Has anyone sold their coins on the spike to 0.0000079 BTC on stocks.exchange?
My orders not filled but have price 0.00000333 BTC and 0.00000666 BTC and have been installed in advance on 12/12/2017 just to catch such spikes!
Support told me that my prices is too high for order execution!
Is there a topic in the forum where we can discuss this exchange?

Could you placed the order that high or were you not allowed to do so at all? IMO you can place the order as high as you want.
Activity: 154
hello, would it be possible to list ITNS on whattomine.com? thanks

what for !?

i'm getting difficulty values for other coins via their JSON API, it would be helpfull..at least for me

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/#charts here see the cost of the coin.
https://intense.hashvault.pro/# Here you can see how many coins you can get.
do not need whattomine.
whattomine is evil.

I second that!!!    Then everyone would come and mine the second its profitable .... all of a sudden you have a nicehash pool mining away and your profit falls to 0......
Jump to: