Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 187. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i use my gtx 1060 6GB give me about 400 h/s resault , hope this is not a bad resault ,
 i already mine some  ints in the pool . Smiley

Ya i am getting 550 with my ryzen 1700,  definately worth the money to put in a decent cpu in your mining rig!  I have one in my home computer and 1 in my mining rig.   Paid themselves off in coin in like 3 months. 

Well that depends on what you mine  Cheesy
But I agree and since energy consumption isn't that much it'll take only a slight bit longer.

Yep runs 65w does 550+h/s on any cryptonight algo.....  which is almost as much as a gpu.  Also by reducing the thread count mining you can still use the computer fully

Best rig so far might be a Ryzen ft. 6-8 Vega cards. ITNS will quickly follow the path of ETN and Monero, so keeping mining lads :-)
for sure .... i have 6 cards and ryzen 1700    i get about 5400h/s   using stak miners ... all 580s  .... 

Nice hashrate. Did you also try xmrig miner? I wonder if you can get better hashrate, because it works for me. I could never max out my HR with stak.

i have tried that miner.   Not even close to the hashrate that i got with stak...  i have gotten even better hashrate with sgminer .... but couldn't keep it steady... and it wasn't by much... 800-820 h/s with 580's was a great improvement from the 680h/s on claymore

in discord someone mentioned a certain John McAfee and his tweets and if he had read the INTS whitepaper

John McAfee haha. We need a new exchange before. And then to show him the project.

I didn't see anything from him about intensecoin... he mentioned reddcoin today ..... which i don't agree with him on... it doesn't interest me at all

John McAfee is the master of pump and dumps,i bet he owns a certain amount of every coin he mentions

Actually he did mention that he had all the whitepapers so I assume he must've read Intense as well. Below is his tweet saying the same

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943630578364112898

It would absolutely blow up if he mentioned it as a coin to watch!!!!!!  I hope he does ... once i can accumulate more!!
Activity: 84
i use my gtx 1060 6GB give me about 400 h/s resault , hope this is not a bad resault ,

Ya i am getting 550 with my ryzen 1700,  definately worth the money to put in a decent cpu in your mining rig!  I have one in my home computer and 1 in my mining rig.   Paid themselves off in coin in like 3 months. 

But I agree and since energy consumption isn't that much it'll take only a slight bit longer.

Yep runs 65w does 550+h/s on any cryptonight algo.....  which is almost as much as a gpu.  Also by reducing the thread count mining you can still use the computer fully

Best rig so far might be a Ryzen ft. 6-8 Vega cards. ITNS will quickly follow the path of ETN and Monero, so keeping mining lads :-)
for sure .... i have 6 cards and ryzen 1700    i get about 5400h/s   using stak miners ... all 580s  .... 

Nice hashrate. Did you also try xmrig miner? I wonder if you can get better hashrate, because it works for me. I could never max out my HR with stak.

http://intensecoin.com/pool/
began to reject a lot. very bad. reconnect and again begins to rejected ((

So this pool isn't working at all ? promising Project.

Doesn't look like it.. i was using it before though. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
In the wallet, the last transactions of the pool are no longer displayed. Pool stats 0 transactions. What happened?

everything is normal, statistics appeared.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Intense Coin has been gaining its space in recent days! The blockchain technology will always be welcome, it would be impossible not to adopt ITNS! I own an Nvidia 1080 GTX, what can I get with it?

The difficulty increases, so for now, get what's available, but soon there will not be enough one 1080 GTX.
Intense Coin has been gaining its space in recent days! The blockchain technology will always be welcome, it would be impossible not to adopt ITNS! I own an Nvidia 1080 GTX, what can I get with it?

The ITNS community is getting stronger every minute, that's the key to success for any crypto project. If you don't want to miss the train, just get ITNS by all ways you can do, look at the price chart and you will realize that you can miss it by any moment.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
INTS attention more and more high, only because of its technology in the improvement, for practical application, before long, it will leap forward again, you can do now is to get more INTS, mining or join signature bounty.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
wallet on WIN64 just shows Disconnected when installed?  wont SYNC..   in the connection of Preferences its set to Auto..
I didn't do anything after install and it wont sync, allowed past firewall when prompted on startup.

anyone know how to get this Win64 wallet to connect?
Activity: 127
Dear ITNS Community!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and some nice an calm days with your family!

We want to thank you all a lot for the outstanding support so far! You guys are the best!

Don't forget to join our signature campaign!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
Please read the requirements carefully:)

The first round is ending in approx. 36 hours and has a pool of 200,000 ITNS !

Merry Christmas to you too, INTNS team! All the best wishes for 2018!
Activity: 1
hi~~~
intense coin Super Great!!!

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

We follow XSH price Wink

I am happy with that XSH is gonna skyrocket as well!!  Good thing to get in early on alot of these coins !  Doesn't take much for a coin to skyrocket even if it doesn't seem profitable at the time.  It will pay off in the end!
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Anyone know something the about the rebrand plans? Is it a name or logo change? or both?

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Activity: 49
Dear ITNS Community!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and some nice an calm days with your family!

We want to thank you all a lot for the outstanding support so far! You guys are the best!

Don't forget to join our signature campaign!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
Please read the requirements carefully:)

The first round is ending in approx. 36 hours and has a pool of 200,000 ITNS !

done, and wating the gift  Wink
Jump to: