Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 188. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
I use stak miner for my cpu,  does really well,  the gpu stak miner also is really good and i don't use claymore for cryptonight coins..... low hashrate compared to the others...
I second this. Nvidia xmr-stak miner does a good job of mining ITNS.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I use stak miner for my cpu,  does really well,  the gpu stak miner also is really good and i don't use claymore for cryptonight coins..... low hashrate compared to the others...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
can anyone share the link about ccminer window64 version?

i can only see the win32 on the github. i think gpu is more efficiency to mine intense
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

in discord someone mentioned a certain John McAfee and his tweets and if he had read the INTS whitepaper

John McAfee haha. We need a new exchange before. And then to show him the project.

I didn't see anything from him about intensecoin... he mentioned reddcoin today ..... which i don't agree with him on... it doesn't interest me at all

John McAfee is the master of pump and dumps,i bet he owns a certain amount of every coin he mentions

Actually he did mention that he had all the whitepapers so I assume he must've read Intense as well. Below is his tweet saying the same

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943630578364112898
Activity: 130
Great coin! I expecting coin price much more than $0.1
Current price is the only beginning!

I joined the signature airdrop.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
BTC: 12681.81 USD

the price for ITNS depends on the price of BTC?
btc is the scam coin, because of its nature. Slow and expencive transactions. All crypto community goes to altcoins.
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
All the way with Christmas. What happened? why the price so quickly became more?  Shocked

1st we become upper in bctalk, because of more messages
2nd the intency of promote last 2 weeks higher
3nd 1st pump was after my message about volumes of xmr and itns correlation to the true price;^)
Nobody knows what pushed the price today, but now it is painful to see the price dropping and the diff is still very high, I'm a sad miner now...
Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Yes and no, since ITNS has no other significant trading pairs (Itns/ETH kinda slow atm) after ITNS will be listed in other exchanges with more trading pairs it will be more independent

Well then that's what it turns out. BTC goes down, and INTS goes up. why?
why not? A lot of coins goins up and down, just needs someone who shows an interest

Got it. The more a coin is wanted to buy, the more it costs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Yes and no, since ITNS has no other significant trading pairs (Itns/ETH kinda slow atm) after ITNS will be listed in other exchanges with more trading pairs it will be more independent

why not? A lot of coins goins up and down, just needs someone who shows an interest

Activity: 112

All the way with Christmas. What happened? why the price so quickly became more?  Shocked

Nobody knows what pushed the price today, but now it is painful to see the price dropping and the diff is still very high, I'm a sad miner now...

1: The volume is constantly increasing day by day.
2: It's the end of the year.
3: Someone bought the first sell orders from 90 to 160 sat
4: It's still cheap

The price isn't dropping at all.

got it. this is a good trend.
it seems that now is a good time to buy and hodl

this time was yesterday and a month ago. and tomorrow will not be too late.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

it seems that now is a good time to buy and hodl
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

investors board on a train bound for a place called the future.

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Activity: 112

in discord someone mentioned a certain John McAfee and his tweets and if he had read the INTS whitepaper

John McAfee haha. We need a new exchange before. And then to show him the project.

I didn't see anything from him about intensecoin... he mentioned reddcoin today ..... which i don't agree with him on... it doesn't interest me at all

John McAfee is the master of pump and dumps,i bet he owns a certain amount of every coin he mentions
Jump to: