Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 186. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Really interesting project, see lots of potential with this one. Keep it up!
Activity: 7
Greetings friends.
Has anyone sold their coins on the spike to 0.0000079 BTC on stocks.exchange?
My orders not filled but have price 0.00000333 BTC and 0.00000666 BTC and have been installed in advance on 12/12/2017 just to catch such spikes!
Support told me that my prices is too high for order execution!
Is there a topic in the forum where we can discuss this exchange?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
nicehash is back at ruining our quite life of mining at the pool
I know right while it was down mining was entering golden age again with some amazing algos to mine but i guess still its not that bad i mine cryptonote with my amd rigs and collected some intense i just hope we get more update soon.

Yep just keep mining away..... adds up quickly over time !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This is one of the most interesting projects that there are currently on the market of criptonote, the diets and the plan that has seems to me of the best and most interesting we can have here a powerful coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
I know right while it was down mining was entering golden age again with some amazing algos to mine but i guess still its not that bad i mine cryptonote with my amd rigs and collected some intense i just hope we get more update soon.
Activity: 112
This coin is an interesting concept. As someone who has been frustrated when in China struggling to browse with conventional VPN I'm interested to see how a decentralized VPN performs through the GFW.

I notice the main pool page is a bit slow at the moment. The webpage takes a long time to load, and when checking stats it stalls on "searching" for a long time then ends with "connection error". Mining still seems to work though since coins are making it to my wallet.

Yep , mining is unaffected, yet pool stats are unavailable at the moment. This have happened before but it was fixed fairly fast
Activity: 37
This coin is an interesting concept. As someone who has been frustrated when in China struggling to browse with conventional VPN I'm interested to see how a decentralized VPN performs through the GFW.

I notice the main pool page is a bit slow at the moment. The webpage takes a long time to load, and when checking stats it stalls on "searching" for a long time then ends with "connection error". Mining still seems to work though since coins are making it to my wallet.
Activity: 9
Dear ITNS Community!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and some nice an calm days with your family!

We want to thank you all a lot for the outstanding support so far! You guys are the best!

Don't forget to join our signature campaign!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
Please read the requirements carefully:)

The first round is ending in approx. 36 hours and has a pool of 200,000 ITNS !

Merry Christmas for the team and everyone. Keep up the hard work!
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
Merry Xmas Intense Family

Anyone know something the about the rebrand plans? Is it a name or logo change? or both?

We can´t really disclose any information regarding that, its being handled by our legal team...

wallet on WIN64 just shows Disconnected when installed?  wont SYNC..   in the connection of Preferences its set to Auto..
I didn't do anything after install and it wont sync, allowed past firewall when prompted on startup.

anyone know how to get this Win64 wallet to connect?

Please make sure your using our latest wallet release, delete blockchain data ( never delete any .wallet file ), start exe file and let it re sync
Things are getting slower in INTENSE main pool, maybe too traffic? An error loading the page occurred ...

Up and working for me!    Hashrate has 2x since 2 hours ago
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Things are getting slower in INTENSE main pool, maybe too traffic? An error loading the page occurred ...
It seems this project is finally gaining the attention it deserves, great volume for such a small exchange! cant wait to see what the future holds  Cheesy

And still a good coin to get some intense value ... it´s a good time to buy some coins and make some value to the future Wink
It seems this project is finally gaining the attention it deserves, great volume for such a small exchange! cant wait to see what the future holds  Cheesy

RIGHT!!!!
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

Is nicehash mining it?   Bloody nice hash!!!!!!   

Yeah true that .... small users atm just can use market to own some good quantity of INTS ... but it still worth it for sure Wink

Lets go guys!!

Is nicehash mining it?   Bloody nice hash!!!!!!   
can anyone share the link about ccminer window64 version?

i can only see the win32 on the github. i think gpu is more efficiency to mine intense

One "advice" mate ... use ccminer 2.2.2 x64 CUDA 7.5 (Oct. 2017). In my opinion is the best one ATM Wink
Dear ITNS Community!

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and some nice an calm days with your family!

We want to thank you all a lot for the outstanding support so far! You guys are the best!

Don't forget to join our signature campaign!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-signatures-xmas-2611344
Please read the requirements carefully:)

The first round is ending in approx. 36 hours and has a pool of 200,000 ITNS !

Merry Christmas to all INTENSE staff too, and hope that 2018 became a very INTENSE year Smiley Smiley Smiley

Keep Intense.....
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
There are big chances to fly from VPN to blockchaine. But, it is necessary to understand, whether there will be problems with a ping? With loss of packages and stuff?
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Jump to: